Sign in to follow this  
iabounty

Carraige Clock Moving Moon Dial Westminster Chime

iabounty

Good evening. Tonight we have a small Seth Thomas just packed full of "goodies" 3200421034_e6cbf4cc09_o.jpg These are made to be carried from one room of the house to another and utilise a floating balance wheel escapement instead of the traditional swinging pendulum. 3200420938_ae24ba48b9_o.jpg This pic is with the hinged glass door open because of reflectivity in an attempt to show the detail in these fine old German made mechanical hammer and chime rod clocks. 3199574131_890aeb6a48_o.jpg I love it... ;)

alphakazi

I want to see them all in one shot - like Sylar clock shop from Heroes ;)

very nice indeed

oscarmadfish

love it bounty

greg_r

That's stunning!

iabounty

I guess to me the phase of the moon is just as important as the time of day and date.........Perhaps I am a bit autistic but I NEED the entire package. I love watches as well, but my God, mechanical clocks offer so much more at my age, as my vision is not what it once was, a tiny dial on a watch is impossible to see if too complicated. Not only can you see the time, your ears are treated to beautiful heavenly music when they strike the hour, quarter, half and 3/4 hours....... Oh my, how I have rambled on......... My God I must be senile........Just remember this... "Every time you hear a bell ring, an angel gets it's wings." :toilet: