Mwhitetx
a4ytuzed_zps38bcd9ad.jpg

Mirage
fPqZPkT.jpg

RichardMiami
Panda%201-L.jpg

elp
a4ytuzed_zps38bcd9ad.jpg

It's uncanny how you and AndyBlue photograph watches in exactly the same pose on virtually identical surfaces / backgrounds .... this is one of Andy's from last week ...

12305614096_e1612055d0_b.jpg

Duzza
IMAG0148_zpstjus3rvy.jpg

Mwhitetx
a4ytuzed_zps38bcd9ad.jpg

It's uncanny how you and AndyBlue photograph watches in exactly the same pose on virtually identical surfaces / backgrounds .... this is one of Andy's from last week ...

12305614096_e1612055d0_b.jpg

I know I purchased this from AndyBlue last week, was too excited and haven't got the chance to take pictures of it personally yet, but wanted to share with the group. I was not trying to take credit just wanted to share my new purchase.

by all means PHOTO CREDIT: AndyBlue

Bighands
y5a2ajyt.jpg

elp
I know I purchased this from AndyBlue last week, was too excited and haven't got the chance to take pictures of it personally yet, but wanted to share with the group. I was not trying to take credit just wanted to share my new purchase. by all means PHOTO CREDIT: AndyBlue

Busted! :lol:

Just kidding, it jumped out at me as Andy is consistent in his photography. Lovely watch, wear it in good health.

Mwhitetx
I know I purchased this from AndyBlue last week, was too excited and haven't got the chance to take pictures of it personally yet, but wanted to share with the group. I was not trying to take credit just wanted to share my new purchase. by all means PHOTO CREDIT: AndyBlue

Just kidding, it jumped out at me as Andy is consistent in his photography. Lovely watch, wear it in good health.

No worries mate, always good to ask :)

Fantastic Chronospeed enjoy that one!

Higs

Grandpa's watch alive again.....

IMG_20140303_152250.jpg

gravedigger

Not new , but ... ehhhh

806DB4AE-40C0-40EC-8E03-C66CE7E58E0F_zpswfcfphmm.jpg

AndyBlue

Double Bust!

12907336935_819231ee37_b.jpg

baxter

Double Bust!

i like that one Andy :)

Mwhitetx

Double Bust!

OH NO :troll:

Im sorry Andy

elp

Double Bust!

That watch is not positioned at the right angle ... what have you done with the real AndyBlue? :lol:

baxter
IMG_1849_zpsad5ce819.jpg

baxter

Double Bust!

That watch is not positioned at the right angle ... what have you done with the real AndyBlue? :lol:

yeah something's not right here with all this photo plagiarism i think i'm going to send Big Rajji round with his video camera and his hammer - he'll get to the bottom of whatever's going on here :lol:

Mwhitetx

Double Bust!

yeah something's not right here with all this photo plagiarism i think i'm going to send Big Rajji round with his video camera and his hammer - he'll get to the bottom of whatever's going on here :lol:

Exactly what I thought when Elp called me out, Im about to cry on camera :cry:

nunu78
ASEAMASTER300CHRONOGRAPHA.jpg

Love it.

Markrfc
3BBDF99F-A20D-46E0-90C8-3206A3FB142C_zpsjod0eka9.jpg

rusky27
e4e2apur.jpg

NMA

AirKing time :thumbsup: yes, rolex sign engraved on the glass at six o'clock.

P1017149_zpsf5e6d04e.jpg