Sign in to follow this  
Wester_Special

Planet Ocean GMT- Blue with orange numbers

Mcloughlind
Am I just being picky or are the markers at 3 and 6 crooked?

front_zpsb4111c37.jpg

Picky! ;-)

Flipper81

This is stunning really do want one and a rubber strap to switch with

zufir

The pearl really stands out in your model. :o

Technojunkie

front_zpsb4111c37.jpg

Your being picky and I'd be more concerned with the misaligned numbers on the bezel !

horn34

I've seen other pics of this watch, including the QC example pic on the site and those markers are pretty straight on the others. I just think when I'm paying $350 for a rep that I'll be staring at every day, I want it to look a good as possible. I know those two crooked markers are gonna bug me, so I guess I'm just picky.

thewallman

Enjoy

tesmith2112

Markers look skewed to me. Also, the pearl is sticking out farther than others. I personally would not accept that watch.

horn34

Markers look skewed to me. Also, the pearl is sticking out farther than others. I personally would not accept that watch.

I'm gonna get it relumed/waterproofed so I'll get them straightened then. Not sure what you mean about the pearl, looks like the others to me, see the side pic.

side_zps5ae6c198.jpg

Edited by horn34

tesmith2112

I'm gonna get it relumed/waterproofed so I'll get them straightened then. Not sure what you mean about the pearl, looks like the others to me, see the side pic.

side_zps5ae6c198.jpg

Looks better from this angle for sure.

Sam Circus

Hi

May I ask which TD did you order from ? Really beautiful watch enjoy it and wear it well!

Wester_Special

I'm gonna get it relumed

Why are you going to relume it?

The Lume is fantastic on this one!

Edited by Wester_Special

horn34

I got mine, but winding it is a major problem. The teeth are slipping and barely catching when I turn it. Every rotation of the stem only catches on the teeth about 20%, the rest is just clicking/slippage. I think the movement is bad.

corsa

What a great looking watch. I was in my local Omega Boutique last month and got to try a few watches out, and this was THE stand out watch!! Gorgeous, (For an Omega).

wellwisher

Really love the watch, looks beautiful. Think I might just order this one. Now to decide on which TD and which movement.

claude

front_zpsb4111c37.jpg

Hi Horn, wear it in good health, it's very nice, I am also tempted to order it.

I have two questions for Omega guys: 1. from pictures, numbers looks not aligned with bezel - ex 4,6,8,10 touch the inner ring but 20, 22 are close to outer ring. 2. On the bezel, the 12 GMT marker should not be opposite to pearl? - i mean that 12 marker should not be in 6 o clock position?

ashtree

I'm surprised noone has mentioned how close the bezel gmt numbers are to the inner ring. They are supposed to be equally spaced in the bezel.

Kmazn19

very nice!

Technojunkie

I'm surprised noone has mentioned how close the bezel gmt numbers are to the inner ring. They are supposed to be equally spaced in the bezel.

I declined one of these at QC specifically for that reason.

akousticplyr

I declined one of these at QC specifically for that reason.

In case anyone else is thinking about a Good Planet GMT, it looks like they still haven't corrected this issue (at least via my TD's source). I also just rejected one in QC for the bezel numbers being off center (as well as seeing some scratches on the bezel numbers).

Edit - Joshua at Perfect Clones was able to source an excellent watch with a perfect bezel. Be patient, they are out there!

nunu78

Mine says hello :)

575bd657fc7747d4beaaa691898f4629.jpg

akousticplyr

I can only guess what mine is saying, but I'm betting its in Chinese as that's where it is right now...

JSJ
I can only guess what mine is saying, but I'm betting its in Chinese as that's where it is right now...

:rofl:

yoyoto

Mine says hello :)

575bd657fc7747d4beaaa691898f4629.jpg

whaoo like seller ?

arniebol

Does the GMT have the correct size (43,5mm) or is it the 42mm Case?

mafu007

I've seen other pics of this watch, including the QC example pic on the site and those markers are pretty straight on the others. I just think when I'm paying $350 for a rep that I'll be staring at every day, I want it to look a good as possible. I know those two crooked markers are gonna bug me, so I guess I'm just picky.

Thank you!! you're looking for the best quality your money can buy. This is a good thing.