Planet Ocean GMT- Blue with orange numbers

bcg513

Is the case titanium?

Flipper81

Nope it's steel, great watches

3f0a6a4d7ac83db6f44aca489a395f75.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

webbdawg99

Is your bezel bi-directional like the genuine?

Al Fresco

omega_image_3399658_zpsyxk1ivap.jpg

Are these watches available in both 42mm and 44mm?

WPoste
omega_image_3399658_zpsyxk1ivap.jpg

Are these watches available in both 42mm and 44mm?

I have a genuine and its 43.5mm. I originally bought the rep and liked it so much I bought the genuine. I have not seen this watch in a 42mm rep. My rep is the same size, hard to tell if it the rep is 44mm. The rep is uni directional unlike the genuine which is bi directional. The lugs are 22mm on the rep and 21mm on the genuine.

I occasionally wear the rep which I put on a rep Omega rubber strap with deployant.

evil penguin

Looks awesome, but I have to say the BP version isn't the best. In terms of dial and bezel accuracy as well as overall gen feel, V6F is miles ahead. BP is very sloppy with placing numbers and their overall quality of materials. The only thing they have going is the used "Swiss" movement they put in, which isn't worth the extra money IMO.

sam1965uk

looks very nice i love the Omega watches enjoy it mate

JakD
Looks awesome, but I have to say the BP version isn't the best. In terms of dial and bezel accuracy as well as overall gen feel, V6F is miles ahead. BP is very sloppy with placing numbers and their overall quality of materials. The only thing they have going is the used "Swiss" movement they put in, which isn't worth the extra money IMO.

Didn't even know V6F made this? Thought it was only BP

evil penguin

Yup V6F makes it now as of May 2016, but it has the 23J movement instead of the refurbished Swiss movement in the BP version. Apparently the dial is supposed to be more accurate too I think. Puretime has a good video of it.

http://puretime01.com/planet-ocean-gmt-42mm-goodplanet-v6f-best-edition-blue-bezel-orange-marker-blue-dial-on-ss-bracelet-a8605.html

JakD

Yup V6F makes it now as of May 2016, but it has the 23J movement instead of the refurbished Swiss movement in the BP version. Apparently the dial is supposed to be more accurate too I think. Puretime has a good video of it.

http://puretime01.com/planet-ocean-gmt-42mm-goodplanet-v6f-best-edition-blue-bezel-orange-marker-blue-dial-on-ss-bracelet-a8605.html

Damn, I might just need to get one of these.

Been on the fence for a while now.

In terms of looks this seems better than the BP, dial, marker, logo placement looks more precise. They fixed the missing raised GMT logo from the BP aswell

evil penguin

Sead is the guy to go to! I think he's running a special now for a lot of watches coming out of that factory, which is what hooked me in.

k3rm87

Stunner the GMT is!

Jungelbobo

Mine says hello :)

575bd657fc7747d4beaaa691898f4629.jpg

Woow! Where did you get it!? Looks amazing!

Jan-mj

A real stunner!

RepC

Beautiful watch. Enjoy.