Sign in to follow this  
Pob

Someone close to Sweden?

Pob

Is there anybody close by or in Sweden that can repair rep watches and can be trusted? I have two watches that are in need of repair and not one watchmaker wants to do it here in Sweden ;)

Help guys

mondeov6
Is there anybody close by or in Sweden that can repair rep watches and can be trusted? I have two watches that are in need of repair and not one watchmaker wants to do it here in Sweden ;)

Help guys

Hi,

Could be hard to find I´m afraid. I did try once around the nothern suburbs of Stockholm, but no luck. Some of them actually let me know what an idiot I was for asking! :Whistle:

Rolf

AllergyDoc

There are several guys in the EU. Admin will be along in a moment to name names.

greg_r

There are several folks in the EU - which is the best for you is going to depend on the movement.

Brightlight will shortly have his own subforum here - he's based in the UK and offers servicing, repairs and mods.

Alternatively you could try Domi (Germany) or Francisco (Italy). Both are members here.

onzenuub
There are several folks in the EU - which is the best for you is going to depend on the movement.

Brightlight will shortly have his own subforum here - he's based in the UK and offers servicing, repairs and mods.

Alternatively you could try Domi (Germany) or Francisco (Italy). Both are members here.

Francisco is in Spain, damned Brits.

Pob
Is there anybody close by or in Sweden that can repair rep watches and can be trusted? I have two watches that are in need of repair and not one watchmaker wants to do it here in Sweden :)

Help guys

Hi,

Could be hard to find I´m afraid. I did try once around the nothern suburbs of Stockholm, but no luck. Some of them actually let me know what an idiot I was for asking! :Hmmmph:

Rolf

Yes i know I experienced the same :lol: and was afraid nobody in Sweden can do it!

I'm thinking about going to school and learning to make and repair watches myself!

mondeov6
Is there anybody close by or in Sweden that can repair rep watches and can be trusted? I have two watches that are in need of repair and not one watchmaker wants to do it here in Sweden :)

Help guys

Hi,

Could be hard to find I´m afraid. I did try once around the nothern suburbs of Stockholm, but no luck. Some of them actually let me know what an idiot I was for asking! :Hmmmph:

Rolf

Yes i know I experienced the same :lol: and was afraid nobody in Sweden can do it!

I'm thinking about going to school and learning to make and repair watches myself!

Yes please do!! I will be your first customer! :rofl:

Pob

Those two are one of my first and they are cheap Asian automatic movement watches ( i don't know which movement, bought them direct from China ). ! So I don't know if anybody can repair those? That was before i found you guys and learned more about movements and stuff.

One of them stopped working today, when i shake it it goes for few seconds than stops ( it is some Ferrari model I like a lot, can't post picture because my son drooped my camera and have to buy new. when i get new camera i will post pictures )

The other one works but I dropped it and one of the dials felt off. It is Chopard and i don't know if i can post the link tho the picture on the site i bought it from?

So is it wort repairing those watches or buy new ones? And can any of those guys you named do it?

P.S. Hope you understand my disastrous English :)

onzenuub

Help guys

Hi,

Rolf

Yes please do!! I will be your first customer! :rofl:

Maybe this helps: http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...ic=7276&hl=

greg_r

Francisco is in Spain, damned Brits.

I knew that. Whoops! :)

greg_r

Those two are one of my first and they are cheap Asian automatic movement watches ( i don't know which movement, bought them direct from China ). ! So I don't know if anybody can repair those? That was before i found you guys and learned more about movements and stuff.

One of them stopped working today, when i shake it it goes for few seconds than stops ( it is some Ferrari model I like a lot, can't post picture because my son drooped my camera and have to buy new. when i get new camera i will post pictures )

The other one works but I dropped it and one of the dials felt off. It is Chopard and i don't know if i can post the link tho the picture on the site i bought it from?

So is it wort repairing those watches or buy new ones? And can any of those guys you named do it?

P.S. Hope you understand my disastrous English :)

21J based watches are rarely worth repairing, but sometimes it's possible to replace the movement. Have a talk to one of the repairers mentioned - maybe they can suggest whether or not it's worth spending money on those watches...

Brightlight

P.S. Hope you understand my disastrous English :lol:

If you can send me some pics (even with your phone) I might be able to help.

Pob

I'll do that when i get new camera and can post few pics for them to see what they need to see :lol:

Thanks for help :D

Pob

P.S. Hope you understand my disastrous English :lol:

If you can send me some pics (even with your phone) I might be able to help.

I can do that :D send me your number on PM and i'll do it right now ;)

Pob

Or i can make few pics with my web camera it it will be ok?

onzenuub

You need to be a VIP member to be able to read this watchmaking course.

Pob
You need to be a VIP member to be able to read this watchmaking course.

Ah ok! Will be that soon :lol:

Just got back from my holiday and waiting for my first paycheck :D

Brightlight
Or i can make few pics with my web camera it it will be ok?

Sorry, only just got back to this thread. yes try the webcam, I just need to see what is involved and what the movement is in the Ferrari

Pob

How do I upload pictures? I have to write url to be able to upload them, does that mean I have to store them on some page on the net? I'm not like wizard when it comes to PC ;) so this might sound funny to you but that is the way it is :)

onzenuub
How do I upload pictures? I have to write url to be able to upload them, does that mean I have to store them on some page on the net? I'm not like wizard when it comes to PC ;) so this might sound funny to you but that is the way it is :)

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...?showtopic=4390

trailboss99

Yup, store them at photobucket.com and link to them here. It just keeps our band width down to a dull roar.

If they are 21j MVTs it will be cheapest to replace the whole MVT which should be no more than US$15 or so.

We will have them in the shop shortly BTW folks.

Col.

Pob

Is there anybody that knows what program should i install to be able to see anything on that site? I registered and everything but when i try to click My Home I get white site without anything on it, like i miss some program or something :noway:

It is not the only site i'm experiencing this problem, on some tites i'm not able to see pictures.

I'm so bad when it comes to PC-s :RIP:

Brightlight
How do I upload pictures? I have to write url to be able to upload them, does that mean I have to store them on some page on the net? I'm not like wizard when it comes to PC :noway: so this might sound funny to you but that is the way it is :RIP:

There are details somewhere, but -

1. Get yourself a free Photobucket or similar account (www.photobucket.com)

2. Upload your pics

3. Copy and paste the IMG tag (the bottom of four for the pic on Photobucket) into your posting or PM

Simplez!!

Pob
How do I upload pictures? I have to write url to be able to upload them, does that mean I have to store them on some page on the net? I'm not like wizard when it comes to PC :RIP: so this might sound funny to you but that is the way it is :)

There are details somewhere, but -

1. Get yourself a free Photobucket or similar account (www.photobucket.com)

2. Upload your pics

3. Copy and paste the IMG tag (the bottom of four for the pic on Photobucket) into your posting or PM

Simplez!!

I did all that but when i go to MY Home page that is the page where i should be able to upload my pictures I CAN'T SEE THE PAGE, it is blank without anything on it!!! So it must be some program that i'm missing like Flash player or something! The same is with main page, I can't see any of the pictures that are there! Only those mobile phones and that smiling ladi on top of the page , nothing else :noway:

Hope now you understand what i mean :)