Sign in to follow this  
oilwellsjb

Hi - Newbie seeking Breitling Bentley GT help

oilwellsjb

Hi,

I'm new to this forum (and forums in general - so I apologize in advance if I unintentionally break any rules).

I'm looking to buy a good friend a Breitling Bentley GT replica. I've found the exact watch - seems to go by the code BL10019 - and it's available from many, many websites. Unfortunately I've found that most of these sites appear on complaint sites or similar - not too reassuring.

How do I find a site that is reasonably reliable?

Although many Breitling Bentley replicas can be had from as little as US$100, the asking price for this particular watch seems to vary from US$200 to US$400+.

Any help would be much appreciated.

This is the beast I'm trying to buy - from one of the many sites that carry it.

http://www.superswisswatches.com/bentley-g...nos-p-2038.html

Bi-PolarBear
Hi,

I'm new to this forum (and forums in general - so I apologize in advance if I unintentionally break any rules).

I'm looking to buy a good friend a Breitling Bentley GT replica. I've found the exact watch - seems to go by the code BL10019 - and it's available from many, many websites. Unfortunately I've found that most of these sites appear on complaint sites or similar - not too reassuring.

How do I find a site that is reasonably reliable?

Although many Breitling Bentley replicas can be had from as little as US$100, the asking price for this particular watch seems to vary from US$200 to US$400+.

Any help would be much appreciated.

This is the beast I'm trying to buy - from one of the many sites that carry it.

http://www.superswisswatches.com/bentley-g...nos-p-2038.html

I just ran across this site a few days ago. Your going to want to go to the RWG's trusted seller section. Pick out a dealer, send him a picture of your watch, and wait for the reply.

I just ordered a watch from Mary (WatchInternational) Easy transaction and her quality control is excellent.

The pricing on that Breitling looks right where it should be, but the site isn't on the trusted dealers list here. I would avoid it.

I'm a noob myself so I'm sure some of our more experienced members will chime in with some good advice.

jbarr29

I just ordered a Navitimer from Mary. Looks and feels great. I would highly suggest shooting her an email. Stay away from dealers that are not on the trusted dealer list.

Good luck

greg_r

I'd advise steering clear of the site you linked to - they look a bit more sensible than most, but they're an unknown quantity and you may well not get what you're expecting.

The watch you're after should be available from most of our trusted dealers - these are people we've bought watches from and know will not only deliver a decent watch at a decent price, but will also offer good after-sales service if something should go wrong (which happens sometimes).

Have a good read of the board - especially of the posts pinned to the top of the 'New Members' 'General Discussion' and 'Watch Repair & Reference' subforums - they will give you a good idea of what to expect. If anything is unclear, please don't hesitate to ask!

Then, when you're ready, take a look at our dealer list here: http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...hp?showforum=67

If it were me, I'd drop ReplicaMake a line and see what he can offer you :rainingshit:

Brightlight

The closest rep of this model has the Asian 7750 Chrono movement for which you will pay at least $250. Anything cheaper is unlikely to have this movement.

The trusted dealers are definitely the way to go!

dingle

what they said....

and welcome to the nuthouse :(

pollux1

Get the best one you can afford, A7750 movement etc. Then budget for a service and AR coating.

skintrade

Hi and welcome :beer2:

KBH

Listen to Dingleberry. Cause he's always right! :beer2:

:band:

dingle
Listen to Dingleberry. Cause he's always right! :beer2:

:rofl:

finally!....some respect around here......I think :band:

:rofl:

dejavu157

Does anyone know a place that has it in stock?