Sign in to follow this  
TRANSPORTER

Help with parts please

TRANSPORTER

Hi guys, I'm now looking for the parts to mod my seiko 7002-7001, I'm after a yellow chapter ring, yellow hands and black bezel insert and new strap, all available on eBay, but none from UK/EU, only really from the states, which means high postage costs for parts that would fit in a jiffy and cost a couple of quid to post. I'm looking at over £20.00 in postage as none of the sellers sell all the parts, so I'm looking at 5 different lots of postage costs.

So apart from yobokies, I've looked on his photobucket and got a little confused with how all that works, is there anywhere else in the UK/EU, that sells seiko parts or anywhere else without the high postage costs, cheers for any help in advance, like most I'm on a budget so I might have to be patient and buy piece meal over a period of time before I can start modding

Bash64

What about Jake at http://10watches.com/

I have ordered many Seiko parts form him and he has a large selection of hands in his store. Harold (Yobokies) is usually pretty quick to respond to questions by email. They are both good guys and provide great service.

I live in Canada and postage to here is cheap with both of them. - They can tell you what to expect for delivery to you.

TRANSPORTER

Cheers guys I will look into these avenues, just been so busy haven't had the time to do too much, I have ordered a new strap, repro dial ( will wait and see what it looks like ) and a bezel insert, now waiting for these bits to arrive, still looking at a new chapter ring and hands though.