Sign in to follow this  
David1982

Defo a fake!!! eBay don't think so.....

JSJ

Yeah, correct.

David1982

I have already done so and he has said its a gen because he paid lots of money for it. His last sale was an empty tag box this guy is a scammer of the highest order. Bring him down I say

Surly if more than one person report this eBay must act

rojo5962

I can see one two..........

212x30571_8.png

$_57.JPG

Compare the movements in these two pictures (the second and larger pic is from the Ebay sale site. Both are labeled as "Tag Heuer Calibre 36" but there are some very noticable diferences between the two. Maybe it's just because of the angle of the photos, but then again, maybe not...

Placement of the gears looks different and the color of the screw to the immediate right of "Tag Heuer" on the movement, for starters...

Am I the only one who noticed that it states the watch as being new, Yet there is a scuff/ mark next to the crown? Looks shady to me

cardsfan10

I have a rep of the SS version and imho this is def a rep... some sorry sap is going to spend about 3k more than they should for a replica! Reason 1,042 to only buy a gen from an AD!

David1982

I'm gonna bid on this if we can't get it removed.

They can't ignore all of us get reporting this shit bag.........

Cynikal.Mindset

CAV5115 is the stainless steel version CAV5185 is the PVD version...shit is so fake

gB.
His last sale was an empty tag box

Now you're just making shit up. His positive feedback on a recent Tag sale was not a box, but a Tag watch. Item listing states "Tag Heuer Formula 1 Mens Watch" and sale price was GBP 451.01. Doubt a box alone would go for that price.

I'm not stating he is selling a gen Tag Grand Carrera in that listing, but you seem awful giddy and determined to take this seller down all eBay gestapo police style. I know when I smell shit, and it 'taint the rep Tag for sale...

:popcorn:

cardsfan10
His last sale was an empty tag box
Now you're just making shit up. His positive feedback on a recent Tag sale was not a box, but a Tag watch. Item listing states "Tag Heuer Formula 1 Mens Watch" and sale price was GBP 451.01. Doubt a box alone would go for that price. I'm not stating he is selling a gen Tag Grand Carrera in that listing, but you seem awful giddy and determined to take this seller down all eBay gestapo police style. I know when I smell shit, and it 'taint the rep Tag for sale... :popcorn:

:giggle:

David1982

Wtf are you banging on about the item he bought was a tag watch box. The one this rep is being sold in... Fucking wake up gB and as for your comment about smelling shit it's because your lips are moving and your breath stinks of shit...

conx

FIGHT!!!

David1982

Making shit up ... I mean! Fucking idiot.

BentleySharp

FIGHT!!!

dome.jpg

gB.

What Tag box did this seller buy? Link please...

irate03

there's a Pam111 on the bay at the moment and the suggestion is that it's real, but it's popped up on the "dodgy radar" with the guys over at HF.

Sellers have been contacted in the past with slightly (and sometimes not so slightly) dubious items and ebay have done nothing. What ever brings home the bacon ! sad really.

David1982

Go to his feedback his latest buy €62 euros a tag box. Seller was west7511.

David1982

Why would I make it up...??? What drugs are you smoking? All I was doing was trying to stop someone spending their hard earned money on a watch that we all know is worth £200.

DG335

Yep, very laudable but you could cool off on the exuberance a little.... You're probably right.

Make your point and then see If people want to wade in. I think gB was reflecting the hype in your tone

Good post though!

Daywatch

If it´s too good to be true don´t buy it. Buyer should know about this. Seller states it comes wit h full warranty. You´ve contacted the Seller and reported him to ebay so You´ve done Your part if the seller can´t produce the invoice for the item.

What truly concerns me is the more cases You get and report the more ebay reports themselves to the right authorities the faster our nice hobby gets condemned and totally prohibited and EU is fast and radical with those things once they get he catch

Cynikal.Mindset

If the proof I provided citing the wrong case back wasn't good enough the a7750 under that case back shouldbe enough

frodostar

i just got took , well some asshole tried to stitch me with a cartier santos xl pvd, sneaky fooker put it on a gen strap and put in an ADs details and dated the papers, luckily i have owned gen one before and compared my pics!! its gone to cartier and looks like it wont be coming back, refund will be made when i upload paperwork!!!

If some asswipe sells a fake as a gen the watch should be destroyed or sold on a rep site and proceeds go to charity!

http://www.ebay.co.u...984.m1497.l2649

His names Phil Ashton i have a gut feeling hes a member on the boards!!

Edited by fordystar

BentleySharp

What truly concerns me is the more cases You get and report the more ebay reports themselves to the right authorities the faster our nice hobby gets condemned and totally prohibited and EU is fast and radical with those things once they get he catch

It's sad but true, but a lot of people think that we, as replica watch owners and enthusiests, would condone the selling of a replica masquerading as a gen, and that we would condone other dodgy (and illeagal) scams and fraud, because we participate in a hobby that is in itself, illeagal. But this couldn't be further from the truth, and is a huge misnomer about this hobby. One that I feel the need to try and disprove whenever possible. Because, yes, like you said, we get lumped in with all the scammers and defrauders in the eyes of the law, and sadly, in the eyes of most of the public, and It's people like this that give us a bad name.

stevok2305

Totally agree BS. Not bothered in the slightest about people buying and selling reps as reps. But when they try to sell them as gens to people who know no different then the line has been crossed. Everyone knows you dont take a rep to an AD for repair, but when these poor suckers have spent £0000's and wonder when they take them for service that the watch gets confiscated and destroyed even more pressure will be put out eradicate the rep business.