Sign in to follow this  
sancc

hello there

sancc

Hello everyone, love the forum (I am learning a lot) do not know much about watches but my husband does ,he does have genuine ones so I've just decided to get myself some good copies, I've just ordered an omega from one of your recomended dealers (still waiting for it).Would like to know who is the best on ladies watches, the problem is that I do not like the girlie versions in gold and diamonds , I do prefer the sport ones, some of the gents models are fantastic but they do not come on sizes smaller than 44 m and I do have a small wrist so I can not get away with wearing one of them (damm!). If anyone has got any sugestions please feel free to let me know.

sancc

AllergyDoc

Rolex Explorer I and Airking look nice on a lady's wrist. They're only 36mm.

Channel:

ChanelPenny.jpg

(She's not jaundiced--poor photo)

40mm Sub:

Pennysub.jpg

Pennysub3.jpg

Lady's YM:

PensYMWrist.jpg

greg_r

Your husband has his priorities wrong - in our household it's my wife that gets the gens which is, imho, how it should be! :)

Anyhow - the Doc has made some good suggestions. Most of our dealers stock a range of ladies' models and there are also quite a few smaller mens' watches that may suit you - take a look at some of our dealers' web sites and I'm sure you'll find something to your taste.

Welcome to RWG!

sancc
Rolex Explorer I and Airking look nice on a lady's wrist. They're only 36mm.

Channel:

ChanelPenny.jpg

(She's not jaundiced--poor photo)

40mm Sub:

Pennysub.jpg

Pennysub3.jpg

Lady's YM:

PensYMWrist.jpg

sancc

thanks, i must say that I do like the last Rolex, I will think about getting one at some point, the problem is that they are not very adventurous on their designs, maybe the word to describe them is classic.

Do agree on the husband issue, but I will be able to sell his collection if he goes before me, I doubt that he will get the same ammount of money from mine, :) . Just joking guys.......

Baldrick

You can get Radiomir's in 42mm size and some in 40mm, my wife wears a 40mm

406MAR08PANERAIRADIOMIRSTEEL42mm4.jpg

KBH

Welcome sancc,

Datejusts seem to be a nice watch for ladies (and men). My wife has a ladies full gold and occasionally wears one of mine, usually one a strap.

DSCN2627.jpg

DSCN3968.jpg

DSCN3093.jpg

Of course the Chanel J112 is almost a must these days. Lot's of options with these models.

DSCN2511-1.jpg

sancc
You can get Radiomir's in 42mm size and some in 40mm, my wife wears a 40mm

406MAR08PANERAIRADIOMIRSTEEL42mm4.jpg

that is what I call a nice looking thing

AllergyDoc

Unfortunately for you, the replica watch business doesn't pay anywhere near as much attention to women's watches as they do men. Your choices are slim. Here's one that looked very nice and should be arriving next week:

4838904840_5455cab04d_b.jpg

Ceramic bezel and midlinks. About 37mm, so it has good size.

Edit to add: then again, you have a zillion rep purses to choose from. :)

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse. Glad you are here. :)

sancc

does anybody know where to get a superb copy of the tag heuer grand carrera calibre 17RS chronograph?, and is there such a thing as a ladies version of this watch? I mean not full size , smaller than the 43 mm version

sancc
Unfortunately for you, the replica watch business doesn't pay anywhere near as much attention to women's watches as they do men. Your choices are slim. Here's one that looked very nice and should be arriving next week:

4838904840_5455cab04d_b.jpg

Ceramic bezel and midlinks. About 37mm, so it has good size.

Edit to add: then again, you have a zillion rep purses to choose from. :)

Youa are totally right , specially if what you really like are mens watches

dingle
does anybody know where to get a superb copy of the tag heuer grand carrera calibre 17RS chronograph?, and is there such a thing as a ladies version of this watch? I mean not full size , smaller than the 43 mm version

do you mean one of these?

http://www.replicamake.com/index.php?cPath=131_266

I am not for sure if it comes in a ladies version tho.

:)

Baldrick

My wife is very petite (she's Thai with very slender wrists and wears several large watches with ease, incl JLC / Panerai and Omega PO's ), speak to Narikaa, he may be able to source you some 40mm Panerai, he's in the North of England, and speaks very good English for a Scouser. :)

I think he was advertising some 40mm's recently, you can find him in the Dealer's Section here.

NARIKAA

sancc

do you mean one of these?

http://www.replicamake.com/index.php?cPath=131_266

I am not for sure if it comes in a ladies version tho.

:)

yes that is the one, I've got the tag catalogue in my house and it is gorgeous!

sancc

My wife is very petite (she's Thai with very slender wrists and wears several large watches with ease, incl JLC / Panerai and Omega PO's ), speak to Narikaa, he may be able to source you some 40mm Panerai, he's in the North of England, and speaks very good English for a Scouser. :lol:

I think he was advertising some 40mm's recently, you can find him in the Dealer's Section here.

NARIKAA

thank you, I will. I am not petite I am 1 meter 75 cm in heigth and a Uk size 10 but some of my husband watches look far too big for my wrists...

Baldrick

There are quite a few men's watches that you can wear, just a small selection, Narikaa as I say might be able to source for you, if not some of the other approved dealers!

APOMPANNY.jpg

072TAGAQUARACERBLUE4.jpg

REFERENCENUMBER52A.jpg

TAGAQUARACERLADYBLACKDIAL04.jpg

TAGFORMULAORANGE01.jpg

TAGLINKTIGERWHITE02.jpg