Sign in to follow this  
mmaibl2011

Please help me find this watch! (Breitling specific)

mmaibl2011

Greetings all!

I sincerely hope that with the help of all those much more knowledgeable than me on this site I will be able to get my hands on a specific replica watch.

Im not sure if I am alone in this however, despite the fact that I see many gorgeous watches daily; There is just one that I desire more than any other, and I have for quite sometime. Im going to come right out and say that I am extremely new to the replica watch hobby so my knowledge and searching skills are extremely limited. I am hoping very much that one of you will be able yo point me in the direction of the following watch if at all available.

The watch that I am speaking of is a Breitling Chronomat Longitude (i believe) with a yellow dial. (a picture of the watch can be seen at the following link)

http://market.watchprosite.com/show-collection.detail/id-62261/mod-/series- CHRONOMAT* CHRONOMAT LONGITUDE GMT SS /p-/pi-/ti-/t-/

Does this watch exist as a replica? Or do any of you have a replica of it that you would be willing to sell to me? Even if you don't have one.. If you can point me in the right direction and the end result is that I can acquire a decent replica of this watch; I would be more than happy to provide that individual with a "finders fee" for their effort.

If you have any information please do not hesitate to comment on this post or email me directly at: [email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you guys soon!

Thank you and respectfully,

Breton Bureau

Edited by mmaibl2011

fatarms

Your best bet would be to save that picture and attach it to a few emails to some of our TD's. (Sometimes they can't get to the sites so it's best to attach the pic to an email.) They would be able to tell you if this is replicated and available :) Welcome to RWG.

conx

A finders fee?

You want to pay me to search the TD websites and send a few emails for you - just how lazy are you? :facepalm:

On second thoughts, I'll pm my PayPal details straight away. :lol:

mmaibl2011

Lazy? Not at all. :-D i have spent quite a bit of time looking for that watch actually. The only sites I have found that rep on look sketchy. Since i am new to this field i don't know which sites are reputable (apart from the accepted sellers on this site.) but im sure there are others that are legit.

I willing to pay a finders fee for someone willing to share his or her knowledge with me that results in me getting the watch.

Does that make sense?

JasperB

A finders fee?

You want to pay me to search the TD websites and send a few emails for you - just how lazy are you? :facepalm:

On second thoughts, I'll pm my PayPal details straight away. :lol:

Welcome to RWG. :)

Edited by JasperB

mmaibl2011

Thanks!

mmaibl2011

Thats great thank you so much! Have you personally ever seen a rep for that watch available?

vlarn

No, but as was mentioned earlier in this thread, all you need to do is send a picture to one of the trusted dealers. Just because a model is not listed on their sites, does not mean it is not available. Can't hurt to send a few emails and see if one of them can help you. Good luck.