Sign in to follow this  
flyr

A guide for interpreting tracking info

flyr

Stole this link shamelessly from a post over on RG, makes interesting reading and may offer some insight for new members on how shipping from China works.

https://www.taobaori...king-skills.php

fatarms

Shipping from China takes about 7-10 days to leave the country, it's another 7-10 days once it reaches US customs. Those charts could be best summarized by just saying be patient :lol: When you order a watch, be ready to wait a month for it. If it arrives in less than a month, be happy. This hobby is fun, but without patience, it can be maddening.

flyr

Agreed, but I do like the charts for delayed shipments. Shows there may be hope for some that are overdue. :Thinking:

fatarms

Agreed completely. Many times in the US, it depends where it enters the US. I've had a few come through Los Angeles and those are released from customs in under three days. Chicago is usually 2-7 days. If it comes in through NYC, they are slow as hell. Customs there probably has the most to sort through and I have had a watch take 14 days to clear customs through NYC.

StormyNight

My guide to tracking:

Don't check it.

Sit back and wait.

Vetnek

So I suppose a shipment to the Netherlands (with additonal UK shipment) will take a week (or 2) longer? I've ordered on 22 feb.. Saw some shipment info on 24 and 27 feb. Haven't received any updates lately..

Typical case of: "patience you must have my young padawan...."?

s30n9g

I'm waiting for mine to be released from UK customs. A few days wait I'm guessing. Hopefully no customs issue.