andyboy

Looks very nice Del

Great pics as always.

:beer2:

Del

Thanks Andy! :)

mrtsumoto80

Thanks again everyone. :)

You guys find the best place to buy them directly from their site?

I've certainly bought my three directly from their website.

Same here, thing is their stock pretty much sucks so better to deal directly with them.

Another good dealer is gnomon watches in singapore but they as well have several models out of stock and with a very small price difference

kojak_68

Really nice, I recently found out I have a thing for black watches, all f them, and this one is superb

Bash64

Beautiful pics Del and a great watch.

P.S. I had to buy a new camera because of you (and maybe a few others here too).

Now if only someone could explain the manual to me.

;)

Del

:lol:

Thanks chaps! :)

Pob

Very nice my friend! Really like Steinhart watches and think it is time i get one soon.

Del

Very nice my friend! Really like Steinhart watches and think it is time i get one soon.

Thanks mate! I don't think you would be disappointed - they are excellent quality and value. :thumbsup2:

Pob

Thanks mate! I don't think you would be disappointed - they are excellent quality and value. :thumbsup2:

I'm actually thinking of selling my TC and rest of my reps to get few of Steinharts.

Little tired of my reps at the moment and my work doesn't let me wear reps. It doesn't look god wearing reps there so i need few gens in stead!

Del

I'm actually thinking of selling my TC and rest of my reps to get few of Steinharts.

Little tired of my reps at the moment and my work doesn't let me wear reps. It doesn't look god wearing reps there so i need few gens in stead!

Then a Steinhart would be perfect! ;)

axled

Del, just beautiful pics, and these Steinharts should really be on everyone's radar for quality gen products. il be ordering the vintage 1 when back in stock ... probably on leather strap.

Shaqv2

beautiful, love the nato strap!

Aren

Congratulations! I like the Steinharts (and the Tudors) alot and am happy to see more of them.

It's beautiful Del. I think I missed this when it was posted and thought it was a thread I already saw.

I will be curious to learn how the bracelet holds up. It has such a pristine finish.

I like the Nato too.

and...of course...you photoshoot is fantastic...always a pleasure.

:D

Del

Thanks all! :thumbsup2:

Kcore

Gorgeous Del! I especially like the pic with both the Ocean Black and the O1V Red.

I'm seriously thinking about getting a lightbox, maybe it will help me. I'd be happy to be able to take pics 1/4 as good as you :)

thehardnochlife

Beautiful pictures. I was waiting for someone to post glamour shots of this specific watch. It is next on my "buying" list. How accurate is this watch for you? I hear it has the elabore tier ETA movement. Also, how long does shipping usually take. Thanks again for the nice pictures.