Fat Panda

Intro - Fat Panda

JohnPilot

Welcome. Great intro. The idea is good but It will be quite hard. I only know one non chinese TD, Narika.

But you will get lots of info here and I guess that you are no noob in reps :D

Fat Panda

Hard Is okay, Impossible, well that's quite another thing. I'm committed to trying to make it work, and doing it the right way. Sure, ill make mistakes, but that's part of the learning process.

Kcore

Welcome!

I wish you the best whether being one of the many members and contriburting to the forum and/or eventual sales person.

Del Boy

Appreciate you are very honest upfront but I think it's a case of crawl... walk... and then run.

Hard but not impossible... the key with trust is it takes time and hard work to achieve but is very fast to lose as a few muppets have found out very quickly even those who have been around for years.

Best of luck, please don't be a muppet. Follow the rules for now and you'll be fine.

Del

Conex

Welcome compadre and good luck in your venture.

Fat Panda

We fully intend to follow the rules, and if we step out of line, I hope people will respectfully let us know that.

Pseudonym

Best of luck in your quest. As many have said, trusted status does not come easily. You seem like you have your tie on straight, however the proof will be in the pudding.

My advice would be to mingle amidst us bunch of reprobates for a significant period of time and generally get to know us. Then take it a step at a time.

Welcome and good luck.

P.

Fat Panda

Thanks. Sounds like good advise to us.

nyckid

Fat Panda, welcome.

In numerous posts on this thread you have mentioned "...my wife and I have to eat.." and "....if we don't starve..." or something among the lines. To me these are signs of shortage of time and maybe cash? and both you need plenty of, for what you're aspiring to do here. However, it is doable and like members who have been longer than me on this site have stated, it is a very tidious and long process to be a TD here. Hell, the ones here have to work hard to maintain their spot.

I have always said that Custumer Service is one of the hardest jobs out there. Only for the reason of dealing with a vast number of individuals whom in some cases aren't easy to deal with in the first place.

In any case, I wish you best of lucks to you and your wife. :)

The Kid

jimmyky16

Hello and welcome Fat Panda! Just noticed the TD status on you. Congratulations! Good to see the list expanding and hoping to see some watch stuffs from your side.

Conex
Hello and welcome Fat Panda! Just noticed the TD status on you. Congratulations! Good to see the list expanding and hoping to see some watch stuffs from your side.

Yes agreed, congratulations. It would appear its not quite as long and arduous road as people say. That took all but 4 days ;)

chekkarn

Yes agreed, congratulations. It would appear its not quite as long and arduous road as people say. That took all but 4 days ;)

Just what I thought. Maintaining it will be harder :)

MHardiman

Hello and a warm welcome from a fellow ChicAgo guy. Good luck!

Fat Panda

The Avatar lies. Only a PD for the time being, stay tuned. Official annoucement soon. Thanks everyone.

Sakurai

Wow, PD or TD - it's pretty quick regardless. Best of luck!

Daywatch

Hi FP and welcome to the forum. Seems like one brick was half out of the way fast. Enough room still for an entrepreneurial mind to improve things and build a distinguished reputation/ specialization as long as You have the access to quality reps.: good quality, good prices, faster, reliable in-house qc, reliable waterproofing/test, much faster shipping to EU or just the other way round: lower prices for all samples with slight flaws, slow but cheaper shipping to EU etc. etc. Looking forward to your offers/website. Good luck

Pseudonym

Congrats Tim. I'm sure your ethos of how you want to do things will stand you in good stead and see you take a place hers as TD all in good time.

Best of luck again!

RUSH2112

What's the name of the company? I don't see it listed and I don't see an announcement in news. Thanks

Mystery Shopper

Well you have been a busy boy in the last few days :D I guess you really are.......the dragon warrior.

Good luck putting your subforum together & welcome! I look forward to seeing what is in stock.

Here is one of 'our' Australian pandas, Funi.

P2130184-1.jpg

seclark007

What's the name of the company? I don't see it listed and I don't see an announcement in news. Thanks

Wait for it............ :D

pberto

Congratulations and good luck

Jase

Welcome and congrats.

Looking forward to see what you have on offer when up and running.

LightGeek

Well that's an eye opener :) Welcome.

black263

Bloody hell. New member to TD status in 4 days. Is your middle name Jesus?

DG335

Wow, 4 days to TD. I've slower takeaways