Sign in to follow this  
boneyjr

Noob CrPO 45mm Pumpkin

zufir
Damn...so the only flaw for Noob's CrPO is the color of the bezel not matching properly the gen
Hmm, no...bezel color is ok. Some small flaws are there but nothing serious. I made a gen rep comp @RWI. IMG_5024800x600_zps89d84567.jpg IMG_5020800x600_zpsf88220d4.jpg

Looks really good, although I'm going for the silver markers and not orange

Ranki

Great pick up. I got one from Toro and it's stunning. Received it in 5 days. This is a must buy before they run out.

mmaibl2011

Very beautiful watch. This was my first replica watch with a swiss movement. Great choice!

zufir

Great pick up. I got one from Toro and it's stunning. Received it in 5 days. This is a must buy before they run out.

Do you have any picture of your piece ?

wanlo

I think I will pull the trigger on the orange bezel. Still not sure if I should go for 45 or 42.

zufir

I'm in the same boat.. not sure if I should get the 42mm or 45mm...

ImNotFatImFluffy

I guess whether 42 or 45 is right depends on if case size or thickness matters more, the CrPO is a bit thicker than the 2500 movements are, I don't know the number, but the 42 CrPO felt a little on the small size for me (~8 inch wrist), but not enough to be a bother, I woulda gone for a 45, but the 45s lacked AR or had really poor AR, while the 42 had excellent AR. Again I'm talking the BP version here as I haven't had a NOOB yet, and looks like black bezel on the NOOB has been updated to be more matte, it wouldnt be a surprise to me if it still has fade resistance. I think if you had a 45 PO based on the 2500 gen and were fine with it, the 45 CrPO wouldnt be too much of a stretch.

zufir

I guess whether 42 or 45 is right depends on if case size or thickness matters more, the CrPO is a bit thicker than the 2500 movements are, I don't know the number, but the 42 CrPO felt a little on the small size for me (~8 inch wrist), but not enough to be a bother, I woulda gone for a 45, but the 45s lacked AR or had really poor AR, while the 42 had excellent AR. Again I'm talking the BP version here as I haven't had a NOOB yet, and looks like black bezel on the NOOB has been updated to be more matte, it wouldnt be a surprise to me if it still has fade resistance. I think if you had a 45 PO based on the 2500 gen and were fine with it, the 45 CrPO wouldnt be too much of a stretch.

I opted for the PO LM LE because as I prefered the solid caseback !

ImNotFatImFluffy

Well all the NOOB PO offerings seem nice in their own ways, tbh closed caseback would probably be my last reason to go for a liquid Metal (while CrPO has nice matte color to it, liquid metal is shiny, both really nice) , but to each his own.

Cheesemonger

Go with the noob CrPO and get a closed caseback to swap out. Works like a charm.

P1020107_zpsc9ffdfa3.jpg

P1020111_zps5b403a2b.jpg

edguccii

does the 45 mm wear pretty big on the wrist?

Hyjynx

Only if you have less than average wrist size. The bigger concern though is, after wearing it for a period of time, you might start thinking your other watches are too small! At least, that happened to me.

Edited by Hyjynx

ImNotFatImFluffy

Not too many people are gonna be bothered enough by open caseback to either be a dealbreaker or swap it out for closed caseback, either way is incorrect to the gen, open doesn't have correct decorations, closed doesn't show movement, at any rate, nobody sees the caseback when the watch is on your wrist.

boneyjr
Go with the noob CrPO and get a closed caseback to swap out. Works like a charm.

P1020107_zpsc9ffdfa3.jpg

P1020111_zps5b403a2b.jpg

Interesting... Where did you get the case back?

Cheesemonger

P1020107_zpsc9ffdfa3.jpg

P1020111_zps5b403a2b.jpg

Interesting... Where did you get the case back?

I purchased this from Mary and Rochest at WI. They tested it first for me and it fit well!

Cheesemonger

It is actually one of my best fitting watches.

P1010982_zps8a5db6b5.jpg

P1010981_zps31a86622.jpg

Ranki

Do you have any picture of your piece ?

Here you go...

5y4y6a3a.jpg

barbecj

I've looked around and it's possible I have missed. I'm looking for the Noob version of the Blue/Blue PO and I've only seen it in Black and Orange bezel with black dial. Anyone know of any TD's with the Blue on Blue by Noob? The BP versions look great, don't get me wrong but small things like the placement of the illumination on the bezel at the crown doesn't seem centered and its too raised vs being embedded. Yes picky I know.

First post too, thanks for all of the good info.

Fracture

I've looked around and it's possible I have missed. I'm looking for the Noob version of the Blue/Blue PO and I've only seen it in Black and Orange bezel with black dial. Anyone know of any TD's with the Blue on Blue by Noob? The BP versions look great, don't get me wrong but small things like the placement of the illumination on the bezel at the crown doesn't seem centered and its too raised vs being embedded. Yes picky I know.

First post too, thanks for all of the good info.

As far as I know Noob doesn't make the blue one. You have the choice between the liquid metal, black/silver, black/orange and orange/orange.

ImNotFatImFluffy

Noob hasn't done blue yet, blue is titanium and not sure how easy/hard it is to get the blue right, but apparently it's liquid Metal like, which I suppose could present issues getting the finish right.

nadeemp8

Picked up a Noob one, below is a pic. It is am amazing watch! My only gripe is that I also purchased a rubber strap, which does not fit! TD is saying it's because strap is BP and watch is a Noob. Any of you guys run into this?

IMG_20161106_120552462.jpg

Omeg@007

Picked up a Noob one, below is a pic. It is am amazing watch! My only gripe is that I also purchased a rubber strap, which does not fit! TD is saying it's because strap is BP and watch is a Noob. Any of you guys run into this?

IMG_20161106_120552462.jpg

How dose this related: BP and watch is a Noob.!!...i think it depends on the case size. if it is 45mm, then strap should be 22mm. If it is 42mm, then the strap should be 20mm