plankton

Best Pic Post (test your photography skills here)

edwinowl

D5CE58CE-2DA4-4A13-8713-9F803F74C0A8_zpsco1zgxmv.jpg

Sadly sold now.

Ephry73
Something something

75715dab-22fa-4689-90bc-240ed4caf451_zpsfgqkktug.jpg

DSC_5329_zps0dfcf973.jpg

Very fine photography indeed Sir.

The movement shot I like a lot.

Much post production on these?

Thanks brother. Not much at all. The horn-lug just tweaked the tone and color for more saturation. I used a Helios44 58mm f:2 wide open on my D800 and the bokeh effect is amazing as it is.

On the movement shot, I just cropped the picture to where I thought was necessary, changed to B&W and reduced the exposure a tiny. Nothing to it. Normal shutter speed and ISO was actually set to Auto. You see a slight blur on the sharp lines of the case, yet centered to off centered is sharp and in focus, that' is the lens' very small focal area and handheld.

I highly recommend these Russian lenses to anyone looking for exceptional bokeh at a cheap price. Only issue is the focal area and distance. You really have to get in there. But the way the lines come up and how the focal area is so sharp makes up for a lot. Getting an 85mm unit soon(85mm f:1.8) so wh shall see how she does. Still have to get some lume shots with longer exposure times, but I cannot find my damn tripod anywhere.

BenjaminButton
Something something

DSC_5329_zps0dfcf973.jpg

Thanks brother. Not much at all. The horn-lug just tweaked the tone and color for more saturation. I used a Helios44 58mm f:2 wide open on my D800 and the bokeh effect is amazing as it is.

On the movement shot, I just cropped the picture to where I thought was necessary, changed to B&W and reduced the exposure a tiny. Nothing to it. Normal shutter speed and ISO was actually set to Auto. You see a slight blur on the sharp lines of the case, yet centered to off centered is sharp and in focus, that' is the lens' very small focal area and handheld.

I highly recommend these Russian lenses to anyone looking for exceptional bokeh at a cheap price. Only issue is the focal area and distance. You really have to get in there. But the way the lines come up and how the focal area is so sharp makes up for a lot. Getting an 85mm unit soon(85mm f:1.8) so wh shall see how she does. Still have to get some lume shots with longer exposure times, but I cannot find my damn tripod anywhere.

Thank you for the detailed response. Careless talk of bokeh and lenses can cost men money. Right I'm off to search for new lenses for my camera. As though I haven't got enough stuff already. But honestly your pictures have inspired me to take another approach to snapping my watches.

Ephry73
Something something

DSC_5329_zps0dfcf973.jpg

I highly recommend these Russian lenses to anyone looking for exceptional bokeh at a cheap price. Only issue is the focal area and distance. You really have to get in there. But the way the lines come up and how the focal area is so sharp makes up for a lot. Getting an 85mm unit soon(85mm f:1.8) so we shall see how she does. Still have to get some lume shots with longer exposure times, but I cannot find my damn tripod anywhere.

Thank you for the detailed response. Careless talk of bokeh and lenses can cost men money. Right I'm off to search for new lenses for my camera. As though I haven't got enough stuff already. But honestly your pictures have inspired me to take another approach to snapping my watches.

Keep playing with it. Get down on your knees or belly and keep shooting. Now, if you have an SLR, or DLSR, one of these Helios 44-2 (58mm f:2 8 blade or 10 iris, I can't remember now) lenses may just be the ticket for you. Cheap and manual focus. Play with aperture, etc... and have fun.

edit: Oh, and natural light. I find that just at that time before, or around sunset, the light gets an amazing softness and fill that is very hard to recreate.

Edited by Ephry73

Gazzla

Hy5bPVl.jpg

WCrJDkj.jpg

mBs4Whk.jpg

daOgZrT.jpg

75Chsi0.jpg

LbgBBb2.jpg

plankton

Sweet pics gents!

GreenHornet
c354ca951dbca0c810889c2d80d520f4.jpg

TT88

royal%20oak%20pslr%205_zpsa38uykw2.jpg

royal%20oak%20pslr%201_zpsdehoi4iv.jpg

Gazzla
Rd6XQQH.jpg

BenjaminButton
a94a40d305d9cc7969237b962c58bdd2.jpg

Baldrick
NAVITIMERWHITE1.jpg

BenjaminButton
e8fe9c4678d92be4133a39f2f06c6619.jpg

Gazzla
hPfTZpm.jpg

plankton

hPfTZpm.jpg

Oooo I almost missed that one Gaz, nice my friend.

082PANERAIPOWERRESERVEWHITE3.jpg

I've always love that specific PAM bracelet, one of my favorite made.

Baldrick
oFe7StI.jpg

Ephry73

An oldie

5e5c4fe2-14fb-4397-b012-00b72f9a7e44_zps4c7cc66a.jpg

StrangerRanger

I can;t wait until I buy one and I will be posting!!!

Gazzla
Rcvzq1w.jpg

theJLC
IMG_9857_zpsorspusdy.jpg

Kleen™
IMG_9857_zpsorspusdy.jpg

Dude, that watch is wearing you...

HeavyKrush

Just snapped this morning...

cb07a397db4a2664e463a12a36c3fd5e.jpg

Baldrick

I quite like that Panny.....tell me more...sizes....lug / case ....model nummer....quanto ?

HeavyKrush
I quite like that Panny.....tell me more...sizes....lug / case ....model nummer....quanto ?
512. It's actually Tyler's. Check this link for the specs: http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=98673

BenjaminButton
7872061ac607349459dea59b894d13a7.jpg