Sign in to follow this  
AllergyDoc

Got any replica watch purchases planned?

Brightlight
Gen case, gen dial, Gen white gold fluted bezel, Gen crystal, gen tube and crown, 2836-2, Stilty Ring, Tudor Hands, Cubicworks Datewheel overlay.

Can also be supplied with a gen vintage Jubilee bracelet for a bit (well a lot!) extra

I could be persuaded...................

Damn you!!! I must stop spending!! :gday_mate_haveabeer: lol

Up to you ;) If you're interested drop me a PM.

Only reason I'm even considering selling is I have two Frankens and this one doesn't get worn much at all.

reacz

Aye, getting a DSSD for around £90 from Robert, trying to source a bezel (could anyone help with this at all? Mary hasn't responded yet :gday_mate_haveabeer:)

Plan on getting the Ultimate for £250 from either Mary or BK when I get the fundage. ;)

dingle

Pam 111

Breit SOSF

Pam 243

Breguet

time to sell the Breguet and get the rollie DJ I found in my quest.

BK's black ceramic sub is in the near future as well

:facepalm:

gtwc

I'm looking at the UN maxi-Marine diver (PVD)

one of the Richard Mille brushed steel non-chronos

a Roger Dubuis (47mm dia, PVD, non-chrono)

and perhaps a titanium PAM 177

2 of which will probably be bought today - if I could only make my bloody mind up..........

AllergyDoc
Unfortunately I just ordered an Ebel 1911 Panda from PureTime because I had a small credit.

Also thinking of the Tag Carrera 41mm. chrono- I need to get rid of about 50 watches!

50! holy shit thought I had problems

col

I think Noel probably has the most well rounded collection: he has a little of everything. Be nice to see a pic of his collection. :gday_mate_haveabeer:

I'd like to get once of RolexAddict's modded "vintage" Subs.

Tressles61

Busy working on projects right now but seriously interested in the Seawolf Yellow Dial. Waiting on more feedback on the current run.

Projects right now are:

DSSD - PB Dadded the case and "toothcut" the bezel ring. Upgrading to Swiss ETA.

Sub - PB Dadded the case, toothcutting the bezel ring, adding a Bamford & Son yellow dial. Upgrading to Swiss ETA. Sending both out to have the bezel ring and crown pvd'd.

Just got access to a jewelers lathe and will be trying the Francisco method for the sunken datewheels on my Navi's.

bigbossa

PAM 270 from Robert ...but I cant decide maybe a PAM 233 ...

KBH
Busy working on projects right now but seriously interested in the Seawolf Yellow Dial. Waiting on more feedback on the current run.

Projects right now are:

DSSD - PB Dadded the case and "toothcut" the bezel ring. Upgrading to Swiss ETA.

Sub - PB Dadded the case, toothcutting the bezel ring, adding a Bamford & Son yellow dial. Upgrading to Swiss ETA. Sending both out to have the bezel ring and crown pvd'd.

Just got access to a jewelers lathe and will be trying the Francisco method for the sunken datewheels on my Navi's.

Wow, you're going full bore on the modding aren't you? Of course, we'll need pictures.

AllergyDoc

Projects right now are:

Wow, you're going full bore on the modding aren't you? Of course, we'll need pictures.

+1

Looks you'll the camera. :gday_mate_haveabeer:

Tressles61

Well these watches are affordable enough that I don't fear ruining them. I also have a machinist's background so some of this is pretty straight forward.

Also - I have a connection here on the west coast for doing AR coating but it's not cheap. About a $1000 bucks for 1 to 30 pcs. I'm hoping to negotiate that lower. They are able to coat without leaving tooling marks (so they claim). I will be taking a look at some of their work in a couple of weeks. If it's good stuff I'd like to try and generate some interest on here and do a run.

Projects right now are:

Member X

Cool, I'm sure there might be some interest in that, especially if it's good.

srmd22

As a noob I have a GMTIIC, noob LVsub, rose gold Getat pam and a pvd pam on the way. I need a ceramic sub, a breitling SO, and this BP:

blancpainFF.jpg