Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Genesis

Patek Philippe Nautilus A4813 from Silix (BIG PICTURES)

Mr. Genesis

This is NOT the A4813 that the OP has. The case and crown on this Silix model are bloody awful, wouldn't touch it with a barge pole!

DC

Is the case really that bad? I'm no expert at PP.

Yes it really is that bad, the shape is off and the "ears" are all wrong, the crown looks cheap and nasty!!

I had an A4813 Nautilus and it was superb (the one that the OP has posted about), this one shares a movement with it but that is all my friends!!

DC

Ok so let's say I sell the one I just ordered from silix on m2m, how would I word what I want to send to Michelle?

Send her these information with a picture:

Model: Patek Philippe Nautilus Blue Dial

Movement: Asian 4813

Dimensions: 42mm x 9mm thk

Material: 316 stainless steel

Crystal: Sapphire Crystal

_DC_

This is NOT the A4813 that the OP has. The case and crown on this Silix model are bloody awful, wouldn't touch it with a barge pole!

DC

Is the case really that bad? I'm no expert at PP.

Yes it really is that bad, the shape is off and the "ears" are all wrong, the crown looks cheap and nasty!!

I had an A4813 Nautilus and it was superb (the one that the OP has posted about), this one shares a movement with it but that is all my friends!!

DC

Ok so let's say I sell the one I just ordered from silix on m2m, how would I word what I want to send to Michelle?

The A4813 that I owned has a closed caseback, this one has a display back, so I'd say you want the one with the closed caseback, that would be a start I guess!

DC

stevok2305

I know that too, but I don't mind. I'm still in college, I don't wear it to impress anyone, I simply wear it because I love it :)

Not super anal about 1:1 either. Just bought a cheapie as a daily beater and love it to bits. No-one I know is into watches so wouldn't know a canal street clunker from a gen.

Laparra

Great looking

Benoitch

Great dial ! Really nice

jor200

Real nice, I got one for myself too!

HankLibre

for anyone trying to find this watch, TT has it. http://www.ttw888.co...roducts_id=5915

Somehow the dials in the OP pictures looks black, but the ones in the trusty link (and this) appear white. I really prefer how the watch looks in the OP, is it the same though? Maybe just the light and better photos. Great watch btw.

Mr. Genesis

for anyone trying to find this watch, TT has it. http://www.ttw888.co...roducts_id=5915

Somehow the dials in the OP pictures looks black, but the ones in the trusty link (and this) appear white. I really prefer how the watch looks in the OP, is it the same though? Maybe just the light and better photos. Great watch btw.

Thanks! :)

It is the same watch as the one from trusty, but yes the dial color changes with the light and the angles. Same thing for the markers ;)

_DC_

What the hell have you been smoking?! The dials on both are clearly blue :rofl:

Am I looking at different pics here?

DC

HankLibre

What the hell have you been smoking?! The dials on both are clearly blue :rofl:

Am I looking at different pics here?

DC

I'm sorry, I meant the HANDS differ in color. Not the dial. :blowup:

Jamjam

I must have to get me one of these watches! Looks wicked