dingle

Welcoming the noobs 101

pook

hi all I've got a few gen watches, but thinking of adding a few reps.

RobC

Hi, one of the subjects that i think should be discussed is how to COD works, i read about this in the forum but it didnt specify how to do it, the closest thing is how to use pay pal but im not sure if you can do that with pay pal.

Maybe someone can cleare this for me.

Thanks ^_^

greg_r

Hi, one of the subjects that i think should be discussed is how to COD works, i read about this in the forum but it didnt specify how to do it, the closest thing is how to use pay pal but im not sure if you can do that with pay pal.

Thanks ^_^

No reputable dealer will do COD, so you really don't need an explanation. Just don't do it!

jeffw69

COD as in Cash on delivery? :rofl:

RobC

Thanks ^_^

No reputable dealer will do COD, so you really don't need an explanation. Just don't do it!

Ok, it appear in one of the forum recommendations, but thanks for the response. Im trying to gather as much info as possible prior to my first buy. Hope i will get some advice in this forum.

Sean Pen

Hi guys! Great site! I got here because... well... I bought a uboat lefthook with the wrong markings and after two weeks it aint workin no more. Lolz. Lesson learned.

I started to collect watched a few months back. Gen ones but not expensive ones like the Orient Ray (rolex sub homage?) and invicta 5774 (PAM luminor submersible homage?). Eventually I wandered unto a mall here in Manila, Greenhills to be exact, where I found many stores that sell replicas. So I bought one on sale for 1,800 pesos or that's about $35. There were many swiss replicas there which are more expensive, about $200 Rolexes, Omegas, Panerais. So after 2 weeks the seconds hand on the chrono fell and I had it serviced. Now even the minute and hour hands are not working anymore. Lolz.

One thing, I thoroughly enjoyed wearing the uboat rep I got. It was heavy, it looked solid, it looked very nice. So if I see a good uboat replica, I will buy again :D

mikee1

Hello all!!

Just joined.. Sitting here i COLD Sweden and looking at all the nice watches on this forum. So glad to found this place. Now it`s not long i will take the plunge and order a DSSD.

Br Mikael

Jagsman

Thanks for the help, appreciate you all taking the time!

paolo76

Hi all from Italy.

Ariived at this forum because i like watches and curious about replicas.

Hope to find good deals and suggestions.

Paolo

Ciao

screemnjay

So much to learn...so little time.

bingo

Hello all,

Just found this forum, it's so full of useful info. Looking to make my first purchase soon...

harrykojima

this forum rules!! Joined a bit ago and everyone on this board is so helpful and down to earth! Glad i took the time to join!

JohnS

Great forum. Almost got taken by watchesbyjames.com. Thanks for the wealth of information.

lhawks

Awesome links and looking forward to exploring the forums :)

Suttytx

This is such a helpful thread, and a great site overall. I have tons to read through before making any purchasing decisions. Thanks so much!

YJFarmer

Haven't sent my first order in yet, been reading enough threads to make my eyes bleed. Right now I'm stuck between Mary / Rochest @ WI who is sometimes hard to reach (still my first choice), followed by Perfect Clones, then TimeShop. All I want (for now) is a higher-end rep Two-Toned Blue / Gold Sub. Cliche' i know..... But i want what i want..... Advice?

JusNoGood

Great idea for a thread thanks....almost as good as your avatar dingle...was transfixed for about 20mins until the mrs whacked me round the back of the head :hide:

rocketdog

Hello everyone...Man, this place rules! So much useful info to digest. I haven't decided what my first rep purchase will be yet, but I'm glad to have found this forum to point me in the right direction.

fanggee

Great insight! Happy to have found this forum and love the trusted dealers' list. Just placed an order with Mark from Timesshop, waiting for the deal to go through. :)

barnezy318

Huge help!

jeffw69

Lot of new guys lately. Bump and welcome. Some great links on page 1 of this thread.

PaulM1

Hello from Northern England. Great site, it has helped me make my first order - will report when it arrives.

BenjaminB

A friend of mine recommended me to this forum and after a very short preiod of time I became well and truly hooked! :suck: - the temptation to buy immediately was almost overwhelming but the best advice I have been given is take you time , get involved and don't buy straight away. Good advice ! - like buying from any dealer recommendations are always the best way forward.

littlepete

hello my name is pete "bolton/england"just like to say a big thanks for accepting me on this site,i could never afford the real thing im after a good panerai replica dealer,theres so many but aint got a clue