dingle

Welcoming the noobs 101

True_Blue

Hi forum members. Good site with lots of info. Next step will be to order the first rep.

Frenchbully

I'm new to the world of rep watches and find everything extremely interesting. It is as intricate as gen in some instances and look forward to purchasing my first rep. I'm looking at B&R, anybody have any thoughts what I should get? I currently own gen Lum tec bulldog and Hamlilton khaki field auto and some other cheapy watches. Just trying to expand my collection and decided to try some rep. Thanks in advance for the suggestions.

Stranger

Thank you for the list. I'm new here. Have been reading alot. Very helpful and seems to be a great forum! :)

dejanpetro

Hi everybody,

I'm Dean and I'm very glad to join this forum.

I can't see the time to order my first replica, it will be' a Rolex Sub, still not sure from which dealer.

Great forum, thanks for the infos, everything is very helpful!

D

dm_jag

Hi,

My name is Dave and I am a collector of watches, mainly Rolex's. I am looking to collect some reps of watches I cannot afford. I would really love to start with a Milgauss SS black face with green sapphire. Does anyone have any advice on which one is the most authentic looking and best? I have searched and found a large price difference and am confused about which direction I should go. Many advice would be greatly appreciated, as I am completely new to this. Thanks!

Library william

Hello my name is librarywilliam,glad to be on board. I will reply when I feel ok about it.

Thanks Bill

oprevot

Thanks for the info and all the great links. I won't have to ask stupid questions, thanks to you.

Cheers!

mm1745

Thanks for the help, appreciate you all taking the time!

dejan-b

caoooo :giggle:

oprevot

I just ordered a Deep Sea from Josh. I am really eager to get the watch. So far, the customer service has been top notch.

I'll keep you posted.

Matyoka

Howdy fellas from warm Mesa, AZ!!!

alziaf

God will bless all of you for keep all of these forum alive. can' t resist to read it all.. :help3: :fuelfire:

ajensen

Quiet useful forum, glad i'm here!

Tiktok

Hey guys, sorry im kind of new here but was looking for a contact that has the Omega PO black ceramic in 42mm and the blue aquaterra used both by Bond in Skyfall...anybody know anybody in this forum ?

Thank you all

greg_r

Hey guys, sorry im kind of new here but was looking for a contact that has the Omega PO black ceramic in 42mm and the blue aquaterra used both by Bond in Skyfall...anybody know anybody in this forum ?

Thank you all

Take your time. Start by reading the "READ THIS" link in my sig. Then go check out the Trusted Dealers. Several of them have websites and you may well find what you seek on one of them. If not, send a pic and description of the watch you're looking for to one of the dealers - I would suggest Marvellous Replica or WatchInternational to start with. If it's available, they'll come back to you with details and price.

IgnitionDream

Hi there everyone, im new here but been reading threads and topics for a while now...

Great information and great links, don't own any reps yet, but highly interested in the PAM386 V4 with A7750...

Richo59

Useful list thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

grouse130

Great forum. Thanks for the info.

Cascadia

Hello! New member here (sort of)...

I registered years ago, bought my first watch here too... I just can't remember the user name I used!

Oh well... It's good to be back.

Looking forward to starting my collection back up soon :)

Starlight

Hello everyone,

I've never considered a Replica until I came across this site. I only own two authentic watches of note - Brietling Superocean, and Montblanc Meisterstuck. I don't wear them much because I do alot of work in and around my property and didn't want to bang them up against the machinery etc.

I was considering getting an Omega as my next piece, but in the mean time I was looking for a Hamilton or a Glycine as a daily wear. But after coming across this site I figured why not get myself the one I really want, even a replica? I've not yet found a replica of the Glycine Nigaloo reeef or the Hamiltom X-Patrol, but that's OK. There are some very impressive watches here.

This site has been surpringly very very useful and I appreciate all the contributions.

Starlight

Fantastic information here, thank you very much.

I have been enjoying going through the threads and deciding on the watches.

I hope to find a replica of my Superocean so as to be able to make it a daily wear without worrying about too much damage.

mielur

nice thread thanks

ArcticMonkey

Great info here. Was being suckered in by various sites due to my impatience for a Panerai. Glad I stumbled upon this little village. I look forward to learning quite a bit as I begin this new hobby. Cheers!