dingle

Welcoming the noobs 101

elchino

Hello everyone! I started my rep collection 4 years ago and before I buy a watch I do my research and I read and read. I'm glad to enter this forum and talkin with persons who spread their knowledge.

I have a few gen watches and 5 reps, as all the people here I love watches and want to say thank you for havin' me here.

Regards from Mexico.

vapplebomb

Thank you! Great thread! Good start for newbie like me.

koala

Hi guys, thanks for the helpful infos that you guys put on these websites.. I still have not decided on my first Rep, kinda confuse either to get Rolex or Panerai, and which Rep is the best. hahahaa

Anyway, warm greetings from South East Asia! :)

TXTPRT

Thank you for putting together this thread huge help to a noob like myself!

And I'd like to thank YOU for posting your profile pic for us to enjoy! Do you REALLY walk like that, Justine!?! Please don't answer -- fantasy is a wonderful thing that helps balance the harshness of life's realities!

TXTPRT

Thank you for organizing this and posting it for us newbies. Our exuberance over finding an entity that can give us more confidence in purchasing reps is difficult to control...literally like a kid in a candy store...and had I spent more time really digging into all the info that this forum provides, I may not have suffered the pitfalls that I am having to try to deal with (under the gracious guidance of the moderator who put this together!). I would like to thank you for your help, and post the concise quick guide that you sent to me that I think might keep another noob from making the same mistakes:

1. You have to understand most dealers use a translator to read your emails. With this is mind, your emails need to be short and precise

2. Never order more than 2 items at a time.

3. Never, Ever, change your order while waiting on the order to arrive

4. Never, ever order more items while waiting for the original order

5. Never, ever order more items to justify a refund that may be due

6. Do, order an item, 2 at most and wait for the QC pics. Once approved, it will be 10-30 days and they will arrive. Check and make sure no issues with the items. IF there are no issues, only then should you place

another order.

noobtube

thank you for the info

s41010

i am a noob, and this is helpful

Elguedonbr

regarding shipping methods: No brazil buyer ?? any other infos about my country??

3ddimation

Thank you for the great info. Newly joined noob here. Hope to get rep AP soon.

Carolyn

Hello. I'm a newbie here :) - Just want to say Hi from Charlotte, NC

nyckid

Welcome, Carolyn. Take a moment and introduce yourself on the "New Members" area.

WatchMeister7

Hello,

I am am new to this forum. I work full time and part as a watchmaker having experience with many 7750 movements, have worked on, 7751, 7753, 2824-2, 2836, 2894-2, Omega 550, 551, 552 and others. I enjoy watch restoration and retrofitting to upgrade reps to original, or movement upgrades. I gave comprehensive watchmakers tools, lubricants, superlume in various colors, have made custom watches for friends who seek something unique.

I have bought some reps send upgraded in areas like crowns and tubes to original. The rep vendor I was using last year has the website elsewhere and wonder if someone would be kind to suggest a couple good, reliably rep vendors.

Thanks, Mike

black263

Ffs. Read the red links on the right side of the home page.

minloute

Hi from a french newbie . I love watches, fountain pens and cameras .At this day I have only original watches but I think I will soon let me try by REP

ledonster

Thanks for the advice guys. Loving the firum

ccart

Gidday from Australia everyone, I am a newbie also, and wish to begin my love affair with reps. I own a gen Tag SS Link, but froth at the mouth at the thought of owning a ladies Rolex and a Chanel J12 rep. Like most of us, I will never afford one. I am looking for a rep dealer who will ship ok to Australia, and accept PPal. I have read the info about 'not mentioning' things and will definitely comply.

I just want to be safe and source for myself and son. He wants a Tag Link rep to start and I wish to find a rep Rolex or Tag for a birthday gift for a special guy friend. I havent seen any rep dealers that have women's watches yet either. But, I am quite inexperienced with all this, but really want to learn...

Still learning how to navigate the RWG!

Any dealers come me to mind guys/girls for the above reps?

Much Doge

This is very informative, thanks.

Tsatalia

I am a newbie but have already learned a great deal reading on this forum. Thank you. Do you ever list what replica dealers do the best? Say XYZ does Rolex's well but not so much Hublot's or Omega's. But ZXY does Omega's great but is not as good with other watches? I look forward to learning more from all of you and again thank you.

skoint

Links no longer work. Was trying to send to a mate. What gives?

j0ebiden

Hello, All. Newb here, just wanted to introduce myself :)

lozenlo

Hello, noob from so cal.

whitebase

Hi, new member and long time lurker here, decided to register and purchased one from forum TD.

RyanK

Hi all,

I am new this forum, and this is my first post here. Have to say that this forum is really informative on replica watches.

I owned a gen Zenith Grande Class Multicity and a rep gmt master 2 batman. I got the rep from a local Malaysian rep watch seller. Let me try to upload some photos later.

I am from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. That's the the country right above Singapore (for those who are unsure where is Malaysia). It is a nice country, tropical sun and beaches.

Hope to learn more about rep watches here.

Cheers guys !

buttsmarch-1968

Hey Dingle...any reason why I can't access the RWG forums tab ? I can only access the Forums tab. ..are there some technical difficulties? .

many thanks.

huskyrugger

I just wanted to introduce myself, I am from Boston, Massachusetts. I have been a watch fanatic for a few years now, but never could afford, nor wanted to spend the money required to purchase "gens". I stumbled on this site, and am really glad I did. Already considering purchasing my first rep from a TD. Looking forward to participating regularly on this site.