dingle

Welcoming the noobs 101

RUSH2112
I just wanted to introduce myself, I am from Boston, Massachusetts. I have been a watch fanatic for a few years now, but never could afford, nor wanted to spend the money required to purchase "gens". I stumbled on this site, and am really glad I did. Already considering purchasing my first rep from a TD. Looking forward to participating regularly on this site.

Welcome. Read up a bit and don't be in too big of a hurry to buy. I suggest reading through sections and stickys for a couple weeks first.

TheMozza78

Hi folks... I'm from Nott'm, England (Robin Hood country). I too stumbled upon this forum while researching reps and boy did I come to the right place.

I've spent a good two days browsing all the sub forums. Fantastic work.

black263

Hi folks... I'm from Nott'm, England (Robin Hood country). I too stumbled upon this forum while researching reps and boy did I come to the right place.

I've spent a good two days browsing all the sub forums. Fantastic work.

No you haven't. M2M isn't open yet, nor the subscriber section. Much more to read and see yet. Welcome

Smedr

Hi guys. I'm just starting to post today, but been around for a while, trying to get all the possible information on reps, before asking stupid questions...to avoid being nuked ;)

I live in NY and find this forum the best on its topic by far. Haven't bought any reps yet...still looking for the right one!

pocheche

Thanks a lot, havent saw this post. Great, much cleary. My name es pocheche a watch lover beginer, happy to be in this comunity, its much better wen you are not alone. well will try to do my best. see you soon.

saipphire

Hello, I just registered the otherday. There is a lot of good info on here. I just registered because I bought my close friend (she is in her 80s) a rep DJ the other day at a flea market. If she likes it and it quits in a few weeks ( It is kindof low model auto-- not even stainless steel case) I may be in the market for a nicer one. I haven't decided whether it would be a ready made purchase or maybe a franken build would be better for me. I love projects and I am a semi profficient watchmaker ;^). Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks and God Bless

saipphire

By the way, sometimes I go a few days without being on the computer (as strange as that may sound to some people) so I may be slow in responding ( I am 29 and VERY busy these days).

TK01

Thank you . Great job

zeitreise

I joined a few months ago but haven't been on here much ... but now my first post :q5:

Glad to be here :)

jamokay

Hello everyone Im new to the site and have had a replica Tag watch for many years and I didnt even know it. I am hoping to purchase some new pieces over the next while and hope you guys can help me on my way and guide me in the right direction,

See you out there,

Jamo

JimmyJammer

OK, so i've been a member for a couple of weeks, posted a fair few bits and bobs and also purchased my first rep from WI and couldn't be happier. How long until I lose my "newbie" status?

greg_r

OK, so i've been a member for a couple of weeks, posted a fair few bits and bobs and also purchased my first rep from WI and couldn't be happier. How long until I lose my "newbie" status?

A while yet. Your member title will change automatically when you've posted a bit more. When you get to 2,000 you can edit it yourself ;)

JimmyJammer

2,000! Wowzer! So i need to start spamming then! :giggle:

ffsmaster

Hi everyone, I'm from US west coast. Big fan of IWC but cannot afford one for now. Somehow I came across the notion of noob factory and found this website. I'll look around and check if a decent rep is a good start.

watch101

Hi everyone, another US, west coaster here & bit time watch fan! Easy to see there are a lot of posts and plenty of info to read. I love how well it's all organized! Just wished I had discovered the site years ago....but as they say, better late than never.

oldshooter

Hi from the UK. Found this RWG while looking for a replica Breitling watch. So glad I did! Almost ordered a Breitling Navi from a sight that is not recommended. So will be reviewing alot of post trying to find where to find a Navitimer world in 24 hour format. Great site with so much info.

draghan

I found this forum while trying to learn about differences between replicas. Hope to find best pam00386 rep. All helps appreciated.

draghan

I read that page for a few times and I couldn't get the point why a cheaper and less powerful mechanism is superior to A7750 mechanism. Actually appearence of the mechanism is a too professional item for me and I mostly care about the front appearence and durability of the mechanism just because I'm pretty sure here isn't anybody to fix these kind of watches.

Also I visited all trusted seller's pages and this one felt ok. So am I on right path by buying this one?

http://www.kuvarsit.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=32291

Paparolf

Hi all, met someone who has been a regular on your site for a while so I thought I would join.

Have to say great content and very informative.

Looking forward to buying some great watches.

karin2014

Skipjordan

Hello all, I have been following this hobby on several boards for a few years but mostly lurking in the background. I have bought several good watches from TD's and have been happy with my experiences so far. I enjoy the pursuit and the wearing of nice watches.

Good night from Texas!

kinematic11

Good morning. The internet is the best. You see something you like and viola! I am looking for

Replica Rolex Day Date II 41mm Platinum Ice Blue Roman Dial 218206

and I am enjoying all the post.

Kinematic11

robbie_c28

New here...

How does the process work when purchasing a watch? What should I expect? What should be known? etc? Just want to make sure I follow the process to a T.

Thanks for the help

rgrace88

New here as well...coming from Philly! Really into IWC watches and will be looking around this site. Thanks for the great forums guys!