dingle

Welcoming the noobs 101

fmack11

Has anybody heard of www.bestreplicahk.com they have some top replica watches that I have seen. With movements that look original. With correct markings and decorations. The watches look so real I'm not sure if I can trust them.

stevok2305

I suggest you read all the noob stuff and you'll find out why bestreplicakh are offering nothing but promises and dreams. Stick to the TD's here and you won't go far wrong.

black263

Has anybody heard of www.bestreplicahk.com they have some top replica watches that I have seen. With movements that look original. With correct markings and decorations. The watches look so real I'm not sure if I can trust them.

In fact, they probably look so real, it's almost as though the pictures were of genuine watches. :suck:

maggorth

thank you so much for this! kinda needed this thread

LostArt

Im very excited to be a part of the group. Thanks for letting me in

Stev007

So in my dream, i saw that if i spend 20k plus on a Hublot Classic Fussion watch and still walk to the bus stop every morning to catch the bus because i don't have any money that everyone will know i am rich because of the amount of money i spent on the watch. This 20k i spent on this watch was well worth it as i unwrapped the box light illuminated through the box with the church choir singing and as i slowly picked this watch up i realized it was made from the finest metal that man has ever seen.

It was specially cut from mars only to be placed on your wrist to tell the time. As i further inspected the watch, i saw tiny superman crystal all indented in the numbers which would shine brightly and often gave you powers like just holding your wrist up for absolutely no reason or trying to tell everybody what time it is. This watch does not miss a single second. It is calibrated perfectly to every nano second in a day.

After buying this watch my wife has successfully divorced me because we got evicted for not being able to pay the house rent but that was a big burden lifted off my chest. I cannot thank this watch enough and i saved 3 thousand dollars too.

Thank you for coming to my rescue rwg :help3:

Edited by Stev007

peelman

Joined yesterday and have ordered my first watch....cheers...great and informative forum

replike

Hello guys! Joined a few days ago and still learn and browse around.

Found it that rep is very interesting considering how the makers try to make it as close as the gen in details.

Hope will learn more before having one rep :)

lexsl

Hello everyone, I'm new here. Such threads are very useful!

Looking at Omega for my first purchase. :)

Jamoo

Hi everyone,think I might be addicted and my first watch has only just been ordered!didnt realise there would be so much to learn.thanks to everybody that has posted info on here to help the newbies

MCPorter

Guys I am planning on ordering a noob v5 submariner from Robbie tomorrow. I plan to pay by western union. Can anyone give me advice on this and whether it is a safe method of paying? Robbie certainly seems legit. Decided to pay through western union as it saves a bit of money

WatchDog21

Robbie will take care of you, your money is safe. As for the western union, most will say that it will be best to go into a Western Union location rather than online.

Metalzeus

Hello everyone new here but been spending weeks reading post after post and deciding on my first rep.

marcdavid

thank you for the info, its great info for new users...

shaunb84

Thanks for the info

rolex001

Great topic! :giggle: :giggle:

Action Ocelot

Thanks for putting this thread together, seems like I have a lot of reading to do... :)

spinozist

Thank you for the posts. Very informative. Cheers!

kavlares

hello guys!

my first day here and I would like to say first of all hoa amazing is this new world to me...!!!

I have been collecting gen Omegas for sometime now, and at least 30 pieces have come and gone in my little collection!!!

Up until yesterday I thought replicas were way off and full of easy spotted flaws...

I am shocked at the detail that some of the reps achieve! Anyways here we go!

ynam6691

Thanks for this. How have your experiences on m2m been ? I wanna get a replica but would like to keep the money flowing in the community. Thanks

ndelev

Great topic. Thanks for the info!

jflhk

Hi, I am new here. Am interested some replica Rolex Daytona, Submariner and GMT.

Had once bought a submariner in 2003 from a street seller in Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon in 2003. Paid 500 HK Dollars for it. The watch went dead in less than a month. Last November I got Solidswiss.cd from Google search. Solidswiss.cd presentation on their website look professional. They are advertising all their replica Rolex watches are Swiss made. So I paid US$1,200 to Solidswiss and bought a Daytona from them in last November.

I received in May 28 the Daytona they sent me from China. It's chronograph functions ceased in less than one hour on receipt. I challenged Tom of Solidswiss immediately. He denied it was China made but shipped from Switzerland to China for distributions only to avoid custom seizures. What a joke.

I asked tom to take the watch back for refund or exchange for a new one. He had never responded. Nor he had offered me to repair the watch under their 2 year warranty.

That watch is now dead. The crown can no longer operate to reset or rewind the movement. I have no doubt that the Daytona Solidswiss sent me is made in China like those that are selling at around 300 US dollars each from many net vendors.

My regret is that I did not made enough search to find out more on Solidswiss before i made the purchase. I should have come to RWG much sooner to save my money and all the trouble with Solidswiss.

Fellow members, please watch out for www.solidswiss.cd and the others in below:

www.swisstime.sr;

www.bestclones.sr;

www.swissreplica.cd;

www.bestreplica.sr

They all have the same characters in their presentations. Presentations classified as "scams" by RWG.

Flashbackadeski

Thanks for the info.

princeofdark

Also new here :) but not in rep watches, just trying to post 5 comments, so can keep an eye on sales corner :)

greg_r

Also new here :) but not in rep watches, just trying to post 5 comments, so can keep an eye on sales corner :)

And this isn't how it's done. Post an intro thread, add a photo to the wrist-check thread, get involved in a conversation or two, for Gawd's sake.

Posting random inane crap to give you access to M2M is not going to make you popular around here. Post count reset.