dingle

Welcoming the noobs 101

WatchDog21

Also new here :) but not in rep watches, just trying to post 5 comments, so can keep an eye on sales corner :)

making mental note not to deal with his guy. Really what good can come from "the prince of dark"

ag69

I seriously doubt he'll get to his 5 posts before getting banned. I bet the boss man will be watching.

WatchDog21

I seriously doubt he'll get to his 5 posts before getting banned. I bet the boss man will be watching.

I can almost hear the hamster sharpening some rebar :popcorn:

carol1971

Iam happy i find this forum

its best for all watch

i love it

Shers

Great topic. Thanks for the info!

APDreamer

Some great info in here, thanks! Looking forward to getting started on a collection

Joneeboy628

Thanks for the welcome

almumen

Very useful reference. Thanks again.

omega11

welcome!

toushea

Hey , everyone, new enough here , been snooping for the last few days now and thought it was about time i made a post.

Kinda a casual watch enthusiast, my own collection is currently devoid of reps ( soon to change drastically Im starting to fear) but does contain a wide variety of stuff from Citizen Skyhawks to automatic and manual Russian Vostoks, and a few bits and pieces in between.

Mainly interested in Omega reps ( mainly 007 specials) and IWC Ingenieurs but id also love a Breitling Emergency . Looking forward to learning more as I continue to explore

GamesSox05

Definitely made this as one of my favorites, since the admin emailed me this suggestion! Thanks

ecs80

Thanks for the info. It is good to know that.

KL1217

Good evening everyone.

My names Kev and I'm an avid Horology enthusiast. I currently own a genuine Omega Seamaster, Rolex Submariner, Tag Monaco and a Bvlgari Solo Tempo. I noticed a friend at work had an AP Royal Oak Offshore on and was in awe as it's well out of my price range and hadn't seen one in real life. He told me it was a replica and it how much it cost. I couldn't tell the difference and it made me think about paying thousands when I can have a stunning replica for a fraction of the price. I'm obsessed by movement and the Co-Axil in Omega OP is my favourite. Any recommendations about reputable sellers is most welcome. A Hublot Big Bang will be my 1st purchase.

Thanks for taking time to read my post.

Cheers

black263

Hi. I've taken time to read your post. Now it's your turn to take the time to read our new member links (copied below) where you will find we've already answered your question.

KL1217

Hi there.

Thanks for taking time to post some links for me to read and familiarise myself with the site. I've read the neebie welcome email and it pointed me to this location to introduce myself.

Kev.

black263
Hi there.

Thanks for taking time to post some links for me to read and familiarise myself with the site. I've read the neebie welcome email and it pointed me to this location to introduce myself.

Kev.

You introduce yourself by starting a new thread in the "New Members and Introductions" section. Not by adding to a pinned post. That way you will get more replies.

KL1217

Hi again.

Thanks for the enlightenment. I've re-posted my original introduction in the correct section. It's good keeping things on the level, so to speak.

Cheers.

Kev.

ToilEt

I appreciate this post. I'm very new to replica watches, but am ready to dive in.

steelersnation540

Great section for the noob

aj569

Hey there! New here. Longtime member of Repgeek and member of RWI. Things have been slow at RG so I thought I'd formally start using RWG! Glad to be here!

aqilhirji

New here as well, just wanted to mention how much this list of posts has helped. Thanks so much for taking the time!

stt0kes

i prefer 17track.net

you can try

trialer

Hi Iam Jan and thank you for the welkom

Mallybajan

Hey,

I am Mally... Now getting into replica/Homage watches. They are some watches I could never afford Gen so Rep is my way to go. Thanks for add. I am here to learn and also to share what I learn.