dingle

Welcoming the noobs 101

stuntd97

starting out with reps.  lots of great info.  thanks for organizing it.  hoping to get my first watch soon after learning some stuff.  thx

Kurthh

Thanks for the help.

Kooji11

Hi all joins the forum looking to buy my first rep prob a sea dweller

cyblade

Hello from Italy.

Raconteur

hello everyone. 

i've been here for a couple of years. 

purchased a rolex milgauss from andrew at trustytime.  

you can see it in my avatar.

hope to post more pics soon.

currently reading and learning about reps.  hoping to make another purchase soon.

Sam7768

Hello All,

This is Sam from Texas, US.

Started understanding the super reps over 6 months and so far purchased Rolex Yacht-Master  116622  Rolesium 40 mm  watch  (3135, from JF) and Cartier cartier ballon bleu 36 mm (and 28 mm for my wife) (from V6) from Trusted dealer Lawrence of this forum. Beautiful pieces. Not able to attach images. Not sure how to do that, as I can only see image from link or image from existing attachement, not sure what that means.

My wrist side is small, 6.8 and thus, the 40 mm Yacht-master is bit big. I am looking to trade Rolex Yacht-Master  116622  Rolesium 40 mm with Rolex Yacht-Master  116622  Rolesium 37 mm or Rolex Yacht-Master 35 mm Model 168623 (Slate dial only). I can email the images.

US trades only.

For Moderators - I did read the rules and I understand that I have to post at least 5 posts before I post in Sales section, but I am not looking to sell, but only trade. Please delete this post if I am not supposed to post this in my first post. sorry.

Thank you all! Looking forward to possess many more super reps.

Sam

Glaude
2 minutes ago, Sam7768 said:

Hello All,

This is Sam from Texas, US.

Started understanding the super reps over 6 months and so far purchased Rolex Yacht-Master  116622  Rolesium 40 mm  watch  (3135, from JF) and Cartier cartier ballon bleu 36 mm (and 28 mm for my wife) (from V6) from Trusted dealer Lawrence of this forum. Beautiful pieces. Not able to attach images. Not sure how to do that, as I can only see image from link or image from existing attachement, not sure what that means.

My wrist side is small, 6.8 and thus, the 40 mm Yacht-master is bit big. I am looking to trade Rolex Yacht-Master  116622  Rolesium 40 mm with Rolex Yacht-Master  116622  Rolesium 37 mm or Rolex Yacht-Master 35 mm Model 168623 (Slate dial only). I can email the images.

US trades only.

For Moderators - I did read the rules and I understand that I have to post at least 5 posts before I post in Sales section, but I am not looking to sell, but only trade. Please delete this post if I am not supposed to post this in my first post. sorry.

Thank you all! Looking forward to possess many more super reps.

Sam

Unfortunately it's the same thing, you'll have to be eligible to M2M to do that (At least that's my understanding of the rule)

As for image attachment :

Mossback

Sam, I'm new here as well. 

A few things... No pictures it never happened. Being new and kinda twisting the rules I doubt you'll find a buyer. Not throwing you under the bus but lets please be real.

Heck, I may be  interested in a nice Yacht Master myself. First add value to the forum then sell, it would benefit you and the other members. 

PeriP

Hey guys,

im am new to this forum but I have been to RWI for 4 years.

greetings from Germany 

langgo

wow so much information to process

sacha

Hi, very happy to join the forum and the replica's world. "Bonjour" from france.

chefzip

NEW MEMBER HERE 

Looking for a yachtmaster 116621

EBB
3 hours ago, chefzip said:

NEW MEMBER HERE 

Looking for a yachtmaster 116621

tenor.gif?itemid=5536978

blu_shark

Great information and a pleasure to join the forum. Very interested in learning more about the intricacies of reps.

LuisGarcia72

Great read.  Thank you for this information.  Can't wait to order my first one :)

Deebs

Good evening, new to the forum.  Great resource here guys. 

Indianajones

Hi I'm new! Discovered this place after looking for parts for my DIY Invicta mods. The Rolex sub and omega speedmaster are my favorite.

TheBestBobEver

Thanks for the info

Ghost_

Hi to everyone. Just joined the forum and looking to buy my first replica watch a sea dweller deepsea!

Glaude
40 minutes ago, Ghost_ said:

Hi to everyone. Just joined the forum and looking to buy my first replica watch a sea dweller deepsea!

•  

Do it then, I dare you to buy it ! :D 

Ghost_
On 6/5/2018 at 23:21, Glaude said:

Do it then, I dare you to buy it ! :D 

Of course! as soon as they redesign the inner ring I will!!

LuisGarcia72

How would I get to see the Member to Member portion?  I would like to see this area as my buddy has purchased from there?

Thanks 

PlanetZoom

With enough quality posts, the magic door will open and all will be revealed.

mysterio
32 minutes ago, LuisGarcia72 said:

How would I get to see the Member to Member portion?  I would like to see this area as my buddy has purchased from there?

Thanks 

You have a buddy who bought from there and he didn't tell you how to access it. You need to change buddies. :lol:

CSEAY

Hello, new to the site. I have been reading and trying to learn all I can. Thanks for all the great information and advice.