dingle

Welcoming the noobs 101

black263
On 08/04/2018 at 15:15, aliwtsn said:

Hello to all :funky:

Hi there, new to this forum wasn't even aware there was one on such topics. Own a couple of genuine watches myself, Omega Seamaster chrono, Submariner 16610, and Tag Calibre S. However I have recently been introduced to replicas and a lot I must say I am very impressed with. The Hublot Big Bang I recently saw was of excellent quality so I am looking at starting a collection of high quality swiss movement replicas ..... I Hope.

Useful info on here on where to buy the best replicas so looking forward to some discussions. Thanks!

Beware Swiss Movements in replicas.  Read about movements and find out why.  And as to where, read  about the dealers. 

Blazekdoktor

Hello everyone,

I'm Krisz from Hungary, newbie to rep watches but I hope I'll have only positive experiences.:)

Best regards,

K

SwagimusPrime
On 18/08/2010 at 15:15, barkingtoad said:

Were is the

" how to know your addicted " thread

" how to go cold turkey to save your marriage " thread

:lol: I fear I will be needing these sooner rather than later!

yossirramos05790

yeah

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Lightbulb

Hello everone :-) 

I am a lightbulb Made In sweden.

Just found my intrest in replicas so i am looking forwards to read all rewews before i decide which Rolex i want to bye, from whome and which seller. Maby a used one when i can read that part of the forum. 

tankcom78

Hi gang, been a lurker here for four years or so. Have gone through a number of gens but the watch bug is deeper than my pockets.
Grabbed a sub from BK a few hrs ago now I’m debating between the original sea dweller or the anniversary red version.
Going to research some more and grab some opinions between those two before pulling the trigger.

Mike R
On 30/12/2017 at 00:38, 72Virgins said:

Who makes the best sub? Thanks.

Subway...

yossirramos05790
Subway...
subconscious

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Azmodia

Howdy y'all from Texas!

I ordered my first rep a month ago and now I'm hooked. Can't wait to start collecting and modding.

-Azmodia

theleash

An incredible amount of content in this forum. Congrats and thanks. It's making my journey a lot more interesting. 

curak

Hey all, i registered a long time ago, since now i was only reading and looking for information, now its time to share.

ersatzknarf

Hello All Y'all,

Very glad to be accepted to this most exclusive forum  :beer:

Old dude. here.  First serious watch was a PAM9A, bought new about 1994 and sold on later to pay for an engagement ring...

Got a rep Radiomir put together with a Rolex movement by remote control (got a watch, then had the engine gotten through a friend fitted by a maker, done all by email and post), in the early 2000s.  It's had to have some work done to keep it going, but it is still here and still going (touches head).  Love the plain dial and if I can get to a computer that does not block postimage, will try to post up a snap or two (posting during lunchtime and where i am blocks an amazing number of sites :bitch: ).

Anyway, the watch bug is biting again and am being lured by a Cali dial Radiomir, but it was an Egi that got me thinking about this addiction, again.  Should I be twelve steppin' ?

Cheers,

Frank

Edited by ersatzknarf

bdw620415

Is Arf the best manufacturer odf replica Rolex? 904 steel is used on some models I see, why does this thread have caution advised next to it when talking about 904 steel in reps rolex

Glaude
8 hours ago, bdw620415 said:

Is Arf the best manufacturer odf replica Rolex? 904 steel is used on some models I see, why does this thread have caution advised next to it when talking about 904 steel in reps rolex

Because you can't be sure that it is really 904L steel that's used, note that this doesn't matter

Mike R
On 10/09/2018 at 12:12, ersatzknarf said:

Hello All Y'all,

Very glad to be accepted to this most exclusive forum  :beer:

Old dude. here.  First serious watch was a PAM9A, bought new about 1994 and sold on later to pay for an engagement ring...

Got a rep Radiomir put together with a Rolex movement by remote control (got a watch, then had the engine gotten through a friend fitted by a maker, done all by email and post), in the early 2000s.  It's had to have some work done to keep it going, but it is still here and still going (touches head).  Love the plain dial and if I can get to a computer that does not block postimage, will try to post up a snap or two (posting during lunchtime and where i am blocks an amazing number of sites :bitch: ).

Anyway, the watch bug is biting again and am being lured by a Cali dial Radiomir, but it was an Egi that got me thinking about this addiction, again.  Should I be twelve steppin' ?

Cheers,

Frank

Easy does it, one day at a time, one WATCH at a time. Good Luck !

ersatzknarf

LOL !

Thank you, sir !  :D

c292c292

hey. enjoying the education of this forum and look forward to more. 

GulfGT40

Hello all,

I've got an interest in Tags and Omega's but due to my work,  golf course superintendant,  replica's are a better option for me rather than ruining my gen's.

Reading and understanding the info on here, not expecting to receive any masterpieces  but it'll be better than wearing a casio  g-shock like the other plebs.

REP

Completely agree, I think that's the situation of many on the forum. A replica can be enjoyed and does not have to be inherently deceitful.

fitaid2018

Hey guys i love watches.
I got some cheap gens such as bulova, armanis and invicta.

I would like to get a nice cheap replica maybe a rolex or omega.

Are the trusted dealers still working?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Glaude
40 minutes ago, fitaid2018 said:

Are the trusted dealers still working?

Why wouldn't they ?

Have a bit of reading of the pinned topics here and there in order to have a better grasp at how things works and then you'll be able to pick the watch you like from the TD you like ;) 

watchnewbie18

hey everyone, as the name states, I'm a noob to the rep world. I'm from Canada, and I think it's quite limited in finding 2nd hand rep goods but that's just my experience.

katzgeeko

Hello everyone,
I am a French newbie. With a horible English!
I've been reading you for a few months already and I already have some TD reps!
now that i have made most mistakes from then ewbie i will read the full (or almost) post of this section!

Mike R
12 hours ago, katzgeeko said:

Hello everyone,
I am a French newbie. With a horible English!
I've been reading you for a few months already and I already have some TD reps!
now that i have made most mistakes from then ewbie i will read the full (or almost) post of this section!

Welcome,  I’m a English newbie with a horrible French but here , it’s all about the Watches...well most of the time. 

Basekomp

What’s up board. I’ve been over at RWI for awhile, new here tho.  Been in and out of the watch game for several years but recently have gotten bit pretty hard. My latest acquisition was a Grand Seiko GMT spring drive.  Next on the list is a datejust but then I remembered the franken builds and started frequenting forums again....so here I am. 

I’ll be donating to RWG shortly. Always have to support communities I’m going to be involved in. :)