dingle

Welcoming the noobs 101

Smart76

Hi everyone,

new on this forum and have already found a lot of useful information. 

I came in touch with replicas while in Kuwait and while doing some research, I found this forum and thanks to the information you guys provide I did not waste my money on cheap items and decided to invest in a more reliable replicas.

I am a fan of Panerai, especially the GMT versions, and looking forward to buy one with an actual GMT working hand that I can independently set.  At this time it seems there are none  but I might be wrong since I am not educated on the replicas topic at all. 

Any advice or if any of you can point me in the right direction will be appreciated. 

Again hi to all of you. I’m glad to be here. 

goforgator

This is great info, thanks to all of you for pointing me in the proper direction.

0x9

Hi everyone! I just found out that i created an account here long time ago. Formerly more active on other forums (RWI,...) but now looking forward to join the rwg community aswell :) 

Macabral69

Hi everyone!!! I'm new on the forum... I'm from Puerto Rico, someone else from Puerto Rico ???...I read and already found a lot of useful information. I own a few gen watches, but I  suffered a robbery and I do not intend to spend money on original watch, so I am interested in the replicas, good replicas and I have read that there are good suppliers. Any particular recommendation. I will soon make the purchase and let you know and upload the photos. I'm interested in Rolex gmt (I lost it in robbery) and Omegas Planet Earth. 

wongers

Hi everyone i've been looking for a reliable forum on watches for a while so hope this is the one cheers

makaveli91190

merci

guldukat

Hello, everyone. Long time lurker, now member. Interested in mechanical watches for over 10 years. More and more interested in getting a nice rep before making up my mind about the real mccoy. But maybe reps will be my future passion. Who knows. Happy to be aboard. 

felix999

this was really helpful, thanks

KaiserSchnit

Glad to be apart of this community. Been reading for quit some time. Great information! Thanks :D

martochkata

Hey guys! Also a long time lurker and now member! I've got a couple of gen watches but I'm quite keen to explore what the reps can offer - especially for my daily drivers who have to withstand a lot of wear. 

PostMaster

Hello Hi

Im here to find such a awesome rep that it will be passed down to my grandchildren’s children’s children.

With RWG engravings on the back.

:help:

Nola_penguin

Hi all.  Just getting into reps.  Have  gen Rolex ExII and Breitling navitimer and never really thought about reps until I realized I want way more watches than I can afford lol  Sering the quality of reps changed my mind.  Hopefully picking up a PAM from BK soon!

Mike R
1 hour ago, PostMaster said:

Hello Hi

Im here to find such a awesome rep that it will be passed down to my grandchildren’s children’s children.

With RWG engravings on the back.

:help:

+1 quite the Sence of humor, lol

Bywrongun

Hi all, new to this forum but have been making customs for a few years now. Looking forward to meeting some new people and learning......alot, by the looks of things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

disbthai

Hello all, new here as well looking for get into my first rep.

123ledge

Hi folks. I’m new to the forum. I have some genuine watches and some replicas and wear them interchangeably. The good replicas have never let me down and I’m keen to build the collection.    I didn’t know such a forum existed with a vast bank of knowledge and information on replicas. I’m intrigued to learn more. 

Bill_C

Hi, just found this place a few days ago and have been reading a lot. So much good info on here. Thanks for putting it all in one place.

Azzy

Thanks, great info for someone new

Haantjes

Hi there,

I'm als new on this great forum sinds a couple of months  materfact, I also orderd two watches. One is in the shipping now, Rolex GMT 2 Jubllee band 904L So I can't wait. This is a great forum. I have had some genuine watches, and still own a couple. (Haldor Abissi and Tissot T touch) but al cheap :( Great Hobby. Had two genuine Rolex watches, a submariner Gold Steel and a GMT. Did sold them years ago. Felt sorry for the GMT, because there rare these days. But I needed the money. Jung and lots of other important things, like a daughter :canada:Iive in the Netherlands. Greetz

Pekeano

Hi all,

New here, and trying to navigate and read, browse, lurk.  Plenty of useful

information.  Lots of research b4 I decide buying my first rep.

shemmy

Hey guys...I’m not new..just new to posting here.  I’ve been buying reps and active on other sites for probably 10 years.. what was once an interest in putting a “Rolex” on my wrist in order to look cool/rich soon became an obsession with reps themselves (factory vs factory), then modder vs modder, then I got into straps (first obtaining different ones, then modifying them, stripping the paints, dyes, etc & doing it myself, then making my own lol), soon I also had an obsession with gens, then a deep love and respect for ALL watches, now I’m into building (or attempting to build lol), I love reshaping & polishing cases and bracelets & painting/refinishing dials because I’m an artist at heart. I wish I was more comfortable with movements and taking hands on & off dials lol....I guess that’s about it. 

Oh yeah, I’m also WAY into checking and buying off member tto member sales from HF, RG, and RWI (? I think that’s the other site). I’ve bought dozens maybe even 100+ pieces off other members in the last decade but so far I haven’t ever sold anything...admittedly, I am typing this post because I want to access m2m sales but my post count is zero lol 

Rocky9471

I am glad i foumd this forum. Being an admirer of fine watches, we want them all. With the right knowledge this is a great hobby for those of us that can't afford an authentic AP, omega, or whatever maker that really catches your eye.

Thanks for the vast information on this site!

elp
On 03/01/2019 at 02:08, shemmy said:

Hey guys...I’m not new..just new to posting here.  I’ve been buying reps and active on other sites for probably 10 years.. what was once an interest in putting a “Rolex” on my wrist in order to look cool/rich soon became an obsession with reps themselves (factory vs factory), then modder vs modder, then I got into straps (first obtaining different ones, then modifying them, stripping the paints, dyes, etc & doing it myself, then making my own lol), soon I also had an obsession with gens, then a deep love and respect for ALL watches, now I’m into building (or attempting to build lol), I love reshaping & polishing cases and bracelets & painting/refinishing dials because I’m an artist at heart. I wish I was more comfortable with movements and taking hands on & off dials lol....I guess that’s about it. 

Oh yeah, I’m also WAY into checking and buying off member tto member sales from HF, RG, and RWI (? I think that’s the other site). I’ve bought dozens maybe even 100+ pieces off other members in the last decade but so far I haven’t ever sold anything...admittedly, I am typing this post because I want to access m2m sales but my post count is zero lol 

There's better ways of increasing your postcount. How about sharing pictures of your 100+ collection?

Massie

Thx, very helpful post for this newbie!

Will make use of it once I'm done scanning the forum.

Pari

Hi all! I'm new in RWG, I'm in RWI too!

I hope to enjoy this world with you! :D