dingle

Welcoming the noobs 101

rixflix

Hola. New member here who's been lurking for a couple of months. New pandemic hobby! Upon the feedback, last month I purchased a Hulk from Mary. I'll eventually post a review but suffice it to say she was great. Got my eye on something  else already.

Matos

Hello guys I'm new in here.

Need to buy a few good watch from 3kf and I think gonna stick with your trust list, I choose Trustytime dealer.

Any reviews about this dealer?

Thnks

Glaude
8 minutes ago, Matos said:

Any reviews about this dealer?

Check his feedback section, plenty of reviews in it

Matos
3 hours ago, Glaude said:

Check his feedback section, plenty of reviews in it

Thanks

gggarl

hi to all, i'm GGGarl and i just registered to this interesting and very useful forum.

i already have to say thank you to all for all the great info that i have found here and there in this hundreds of thousands of posts...and i still haven't read them all.
been lurking a while here around and i must say that slowly i could pull the trigga for my first rep.

i will do a post right now in the right section of the forum and ask a question that hopefully won't incenerate myself right away....

so, looking forward for very interesting times here with you guys and gals,
thanks again.

• Like 1

ukmartinb

Hello, I joined today as I've been interested in research into Reps following some less than successful purchases in the usual tourist haunts. Fave brands are Omes, Brights, PP's and Rollie Days. Looking out for my next buy over the next few weeks. Cheers all

horacio2010

Hey all, it's been a long time since I've been around here. Had a break-in at a storage unit of mine and lost a bunch of reps I want to replace.

butler182

Hi, New to the site.  Amount of info is fantastic, although a bit overwhelming. Looking forward to learning more.

RogerFisher

Hi!I'm a newbie I'm 25 years old and I'm from the USA.

Edited by RogerFisher

Genie101

Thanks for all the info. Very helpful! 

MickeyKnoxBR

I have been enjoying reps for years. I have not really done much forum chatting about it though. I started at RWI and it seemed a little toxic at times so I was recommended to come here and check out RWG for a change of pace. Looking forward to interacting.....and let's be honest, M2M transactions. I enjoy the shopping part more than the talking part. 

BadApple
7 minutes ago, MickeyKnoxBR said:

I have been enjoying reps for years. I have not really done much forum chatting about it though. I started at RWI and it seemed a little toxic at times so I was recommended to come here and check out RWG for a change of pace. Looking forward to interacting.....and let's be honest, M2M transactions. I enjoy the shopping part more than the talking part. 

Get yourself a VIP membership so your experience starts that bit sooner sir :D

MickeyKnoxBR

How much does that run?

dingle
13 hours ago, MickeyKnoxBR said:

How much does that run?

Send a PM to Trailboss or Del

topnote73

Hi All, 

As the old proverb goes, "Long time lurker" and reader of various rep forums in last year or so. 

still got some nice daily watches over the year including:

• Orignal S2 2000 steel strap TAG F1 . Still going strong and worn when our on MTB. Long gone was spare rubber strap.
  • Orignal Tag S4 2010 F1 blue dial steel strap-  Lost just before lockdown somewhere, London I think. I was very annoyed as it was my daily and took a fair bit of punishment with no problems
  • Original Tag 2007 Link Professional white dial - Love the simple nature while a smartwatch for meetings.
  • Sector 1993 dive watch, black with white dial, sharkskin strap. Still going strong as daily for one of my sons getting everything chucked at it
  • Sector ADV4500 Chrono, black dial,  - 21st birthday present still going strong as daily and been through everything chucked at it.
  • Seiko  5 Auto 1967 - Still going strong.
  • 1960s Bentima Star, pearl face with gold and leather strap. Again still ticking over and used regularly 

And of course had tons of fashion watches, G-shock, Accurist, Timex, Eterna, Tissot and on. Most given away over the years or lost/broke. Some nice ladies watches that the ex-wife kept of course including TAG, Oris, Longines, Baume, 

Will stick some pics up when getting chance.

I never really got to indulge in more higher-end stuff myself as I felt it just wasn't right and not the best use of my money. Now I look at the quality of some of the reps and think again, is it worth spending 4k on a watch when that gets the wife another log burner or new sliding doors for the playroom LOL...

So I think it time to dive in. I fancy one of as starters:

https://www.pfclones.com/0-tu00012-red-shield-dlc-le-black-asian-7753.html

https://www.pfclones.com/0-omcpogmt-089r-xf-vsf-planet-ocean-gmt-deep-blue-cer-ru-blue-vs-8906-superclone.html

https://www.pfclones.com/0-blb01-00077-gf-chronomat-b01-raven-blacksteel-orange-chronograph-dlc-ru-black-a-7750.html

surf77

Hello from Germany, 

i'm new here and always looking for super clone reps. Especially Ap and HB 

Thanks and happy being here !

SJS101

I've been around here for 8 years and have been a pro level lurker. Finally purchased my first rep and look to be way more active with something soon on the wrist to compare. 

Mystery Shopper
On 14/03/2021 at 05:50, SJS101 said:

I've been around here for 8 years and have been a pro level lurker. Finally purchased my first rep and look to be way more active with something soon on the wrist to compare. 

You have been on our watch & monitor list for the last 7 years.   :D

Post some pics when your watch arrives , you know we love pics.

• Like 2

australis

Hi

I'm a newbie here and to the Rep universe

I'm also surprised ...  to discover PayPal Family & Friends want to charge 4% for

International transfers!    :rolleyes:

rocknrola

hello everybody,

Like almost all here, i am pretty fresh to the topic of replica watches. Want to make myself a gift, will be looking for useful informaion about how where for how much.

Cheers!

BadApple
58 minutes ago, rocknrola said:

hello everybody,

Like almost all here, i am pretty fresh to the topic of replica watches. Want to make myself a gift, will be looking for useful informaion about how where for how much.

Cheers!

Welcome on board - do yourself a favour and go through the New Members section and all will be revealed. :thumbsup: 

Vubi

Hello from Germany, 

I am new in this great Forum.

I have different watches Gen and Rep.

I hope to get nice Diskussions here..... 

Vubi 

Har1

Hello everyone! Here to soak up as much info as I can. Wondering if it might be worth having a few reps to beat up as daily's without wearing scratching up the GEN's.

allez

Hi fellas,
I am not a noob in rep watch things and joined couple years ago here, but just to read. Mostly I am active in RWI to be honest...

Now I though its time to say hi @ all watch enthusiasts also here :-)

Little watch related introduction. I own gens and reps. Reps because there are too much nice watches on the planet and not enough money in my pocket for each of them to buy from AD;-)... Also I like to test them first before invest at example in a gen tudor or so. So less risk if the watch does not feel that as I thought at first glance.

First rep was a canal street Navitimer I think 15/16 years ago when I was on Holiday... and then a couple Pams from Bangkok and SEAD. After couple years I sold them and concentrate more on gens like steinhart, Chris Ward and a speedy. Now I felt attracted to 42mm Pams and the Tudor black bays.
Maybe a nice seamaster 300 should come also..

So, enough for first contact!

Everybody stay safe in these wild days and lets enjoy this wonderful common hobby

Regards from south of Germany
Greg.

phantomdragon

Hey whats up new member here, never purchased a rep before.