dingle

Welcoming the noobs 101

TreemanSr

Howdy fellow rep watchers,

i've been lurking on reddit for a while and just got around to making an account on rwg. I've been looking into the raid on VSF. If anyone else knows of a TD and company that does great Omega reps let me know.

-many thanks, Tree

black263

Or you could try searching.

BoobBandit
1 hour ago, TreemanSr said:

i've been lurking on reddit for a while and just got around to making an account on rwg. I've been looking into the raid on VSF. If anyone else knows of a TD and company that does great Omega reps let me know.

-many thanks, Tree

uh oh, it's one of those Redditors

TreemanSr
16 minutes ago, BoobBandit said:

uh oh, it's one of those Redditors

We're coming to steal all of your wives and look at all of your watches!

• Like 2

Glaude
7 hours ago, TreemanSr said:

-many thanks, Tree

The TD will have nothing to do with the rep you get, but as far as factory goes, I would wait a bit to see how things pan out with those raids before rushing to another factory than VSF for Omega reps, but as suggested, a little bit of research on Omega rep couldn't hurt ;) 

• Like 1

ensignia

These raids are a pain in the ass - why won't they just let us buy these counterfeit items in peace?!

flyzone

Arf Is Open?

banditeleven2

Was wondering much of this myself. Thanks bud.

watchman333

Hello Rep-watch lovers,

I'm proud to be part of your community!

I started about 3 years ago and now I have a lot of watches of different brands and factories.

Bye!!!

NickTug

Hello everyone, 

new here and Iv got a quick question. 

Is there any UK based dealers I can approach here? I’m looking for a Rolex submariner date. 

I have purchased one before from a shop in Manchester and it isn’t too bad but it broke now and I want to purchase a better version. 

can anyone help? 

I can pick it up in or around London/Oxford area. 

thanks 

SL52

New and glad to join this community!

Started getting interested in watches recently and started looking at reps to get a feel for wearing them for time before splurging on gens so I find all the info here very helpful! =)

Gooner_Woo

Hi all, I'm new to the group, looking to chat to like minded people with a passion for watches.

Macinodazm

glad I found you guys :dingleberry-nemesis: I would have lost some money on some scam sites :notworthy:

BoobBandit
7 hours ago, Macinodazm said:

glad I found you guys :dingleberry-nemesis: I would have lost some money on some scam sites :notworthy:

Well, its not too late to get scammed on other sites. A lot of factories are closed. welcome. 

JasonR

Glad to be here finally after lurking for a while.  I had multiple successes with a non-TD and then suggested them to a friend.  Of course my friend got scammed and now I feel terrible about that.  Fortunately one of RWG’s TDs picked up the watch for me and I can do the right thing and reimburse my friend.

live and learn.  Thanks!

• Like 1

michael961

Hello,
First post on this forum - looking forward to learn from forum members and add more watches to the collection.

Brass Monkey

First post- I thought i'd take up a new hobby, entomology is starting to get a little long in the tooth. 

Mr T

Hi guys. Recently got into reps. Looking to dive deeper into the hobby! 

IncognitoInc94

Hello from New Zealand!

Just joined this community but I've been lurking in other rep forums/Reddit before as well.

ubercai

Signed up last year but never finished my 5 posts lol. Still on rwi but just want expand my m2m purchase options

Jero

Hi all, what a great thread.  I'm glad I found it! 

vorname

Hello together, same here, I'm new here too obviously. Started already collecting quite a few non-TD watches and some M2M purchases from  another forum. I like replacing broken movements where nothing is lost if I fail, because the material is not too expensive... for learning purposes :)

Hyppocampus

Hi all, just joined RGW after looking for a gen Omega Aqua Terra... Replica watches  are something new to me, so I'll try to dive deeper into it and understand if the best option will be a m2m purchase or a TD. 

Any suggestion is very welcome :) Thanks!

spanishdavid

Hi All, 

I am David . Live in Spain. Im very much in the research phase for my first rep . But wanted to say hi and thanks for a fantastic resource here. 

Gallonerro

Hi all, Max here from northern Germany. Happy to be here and excited to learn everything about watches.

cheers