dingle

Welcoming the noobs 101

THERWGROUP

Hi,

i am based in the uk and haven't read the warning in the introductory PM informing me that anyone trying to set themselves up as a dealer without talking to admin first will earn themselves an early bath.

I do, however, supply AAA quality rep goats.

fake-goats.jpg

reelodin

Great info here , nev er knew how good the quality of reps could be

SpaceCowboy

Great work by all on this site, so far I have lost a day just reading and researching stuff on the site! Thanks to all for the leg work over the years....

torquedj

Hi All ! Great Forum with tons of info !

nokamper

RWG, I am not going out without it!

martijn

Hi there.

Glad I found this. I was also one of the almost victims of James' review.

Glad I can find some trustworthy suppliers here.

I am in the market for a Panerai Luminor GMT Ceramic.

I found among the TDs already a big price difference (180 and 305 USD) so I hope to find out where the difference came from..

freddy_sanford

Thanks - looking forward to learning a lot more around here. Trying to find some information about those that accept paypal as the WU stuff is unfamiliar to me.

Hublot10

Hello, I am new to this forum and I just want to introduce myself. I've been looking for this kind of site and finally I did it. My favorite watches: Hublot, AP, Panerai and Rolex. Those who want to be my friends feel free to send a PM, I'm quite new in this "world".

Thank you.

gB.
Hello, I am new to this forum and I just want to introduce myself. I've been looking for this kind of site and finally I did it. My favorite watches: Hublot, AP, Panerai and Rolex. Those who want to be my friends feel free to send a PM, I'm quite new in this "world".

Thank you.

Jean-Claude, is that you? Start your own welcome thread you damn noob!

j/k. Welcome. PM sent. :lol:

Hublot10

Thank you.

Jean-Claude, is that you? Start your own welcome thread you damn noob!

j/k. Welcome. PM sent. :lol:

hehe, no my friend Im not Jean-Claude, i got PM from RWGadmin and he wrote that i need too introduce myself, and i did :) I live in north Europe, and if someone know any good trusted site how haver AAA-raplica (Hublot, AP) watch i would be grateful.

Take care.

joseprofet

Can't wait to get my hands on my new Pam watches.

Hublot10

I have a question that someone knowledgeable on this page may be able to answer:

How can today's replica watches look like the original model?

Those who manufacture these replica watches access to original design?

Thank you.

trailboss99

Any advice?

Yes, a thread on how to welcome new members is probably not the best place to get an answer to questions. Try asking in the Breitling section but first you need an actual question, that one is far too general to get much of an answer.

George_V

Hi,

Just joined the forum after reading and learning a lot from other members' posts.

Interested in Omega Aqua Terra 231.10.39.21.02.001; have been following Couger1's thread and the progress so far.

Regards,

George

From the land of OZ

bobbybeats

Hi all, newbie from Houston here. I have about 10 pretty nice replicas that I've picked up over the years but as I'm an addict I need to get more! Haha. I've got 2 panerais, 2 omega seamasters, rolex submariner, patek phillipe, chopard, etc. Anyway great forum and I'm looking forward to diving in.

BentleySharp

Hi all, newbie from Houston here. I have about 10 pretty nice replicas that I've picked up over the years but as I'm an addict I need to get more! Haha. I've got 2 panerais, 2 omega seamasters, rolex submariner, patek phillipe, chopard, etc. Anyway great forum and I'm looking forward to diving in.

What's going down H-Town! I'm new here and from the Bayou city myself. Great group of people here. Read up on the newbie 101 thread, step out on to the edge of the high dive board where the pool just looks like the size of a saltine cracker below you and DIVE IN!

MDbrunei

Hello everyone, am a newbie, however, watches have a part of me, whether its an expensive original, replica or homage, but prefer automatic watches. I am from Brunei.

Regards,

MD

Sibradbury

Hi all. This is my first post in what seems to be a really useful and friendly forum. My first introduction to replica watches was about ten years ago when I bought a Navitimer and Speedmaster from a site called exactreplica.com which now appears to have gone. Those two watches were fantastic quality and are still going strong. Now, here's the question: I paid only £50 for each of those which was a bargain, but prices of reps seem to vary massively these days. Is there anywhere selling at this sort of price or is everyone selling at the £100 ish mark?

Edited by Sibradbury

DG335

Better to post in the introduction zone,say something about yourself then ask a question. This isn't the right place.

However, a quick answer to,your question would be that there are often multiple versions of the "same" watch, all varying in quality. Your 2 previous probably have a couple of Chinese workers tucked inside pedalling. You might want to open it and feed them?

Sibradbury

Better to post in the introduction zone,say something about yourself then ask a question. This isn't the right place.

However, a quick answer to,your question would be that there are often multiple versions of the "same" watch, all varying in quality. Your 2 previous probably have a couple of Chinese workers tucked inside pedalling. You might want to open it and feed them?

What do they like? I've tried rice but it just gums everything up.

Seriously tho, these two watches haven't missed a beat in the ten years I had them. I suspect I was just buying from someone who made very little margin on them because I've seen £100 replicas that are nowhere near the quality of the two I own. Maybe I was just lucky but I still live in hope that someone reputable out there sells decent reps at this sort of price!

DG335

I'll be honest (and everyone has an opinion of quality) you won't get anything for £50 from a TD that I would call quality. Reg (narikaa) seems to sell decent basic stuff at around £80

Sibradbury
I'll be honest (and everyone has an opinion of quality) you won't get anything for £50 from a TD that I would call quality. Reg (narikaa) seems to sell decent basic stuff at around £80

Thanks, I'm already in contact with Reg. Top chap, really helpful. I'll definitely be buying from him along with one or two other TDs.

Thanks, I'm already in contact with Reg. Top chap, really helpful. I'll definitely be buying from him along with one or two other TDs. Tbh the last ones I got were part of a bulk order of 15 items so I did get a great deal on the price.

Edited by Sibradbury

Sibradbury

Ps can someone explain what (or who!) noobfactory is/means?

DG335

You need to post these questions in general discussion not here. If you search in top right "noob" I'm sure you'll pick up threads that cover it.

Anyway as a goodwill gesture...noob is just the name of one of the "factories" that make replicas in china.