Sign in to follow this  
Ratubbs

PLOPROF help!!

Ratubbs

Hey guys I received my V2 ultimate Ploprof yesterday , can some of you Ploprof owners tell me how to hand wind it. Thank you

(2824-2) movement BTW

BigBuys

Just unscrew the crown and wind.

Ratubbs

Ok just unscrew and wind in which direction ?

BigBuys

With the watch held in left hand and the right hand on the crown, wind clockwise, or from bottom of watch to top. Just smooth and and easy winds, clockwise then counter clockwise, and repeat for about 4 to 6 times. That should make it kick off easily with just a bump in the palm. Then wear the SOB like you love it, cause you will love it!

Ratubbs

I love it already just sitting on my night stand !! Thank you for the tutorial. It was running when it arrived then the next morning it had stopped , I unscrewed the crown and did a series of winds and finally did something right and it started again . One question , when I'm giving it a "bump" which part and I'm striking ?

BigBuys

Just bump the whole watch in the palm of your hand lightly. That bump is usually all that is required for startup. "finally did something right and it started again" is indicative of a good movement that is willing to run with little encouragement. Usually just a 'jar' to the watch is all that is required.

Ratubbs

Oh kool ! I feel better about it now . If your schooling me on this gem I'm gonna assume you have one too . Have you had any work or mods done on yours ? Also have you had it in the pool?

BigBuys

I am embarrassed to admit how many i own. I would recommend that you decide which one that you want to swim with and send it to a watchmaker of your choice for pressure treatment.

Ratubbs

Man I totally understand your obsession..errrr...I mean passionate affection for the PLOPROF. I'm already thinking I want a white version for summer and swimming . I have the black dial now sitting mesh. Totally love it!! I'm a big guy so it looks totally natural on my wrist .

captaincaveman

Hey guys I received my V2 ultimate Ploprof yesterday , can some of you Ploprof owners tell me how to hand wind it. Thank you

(2824-2) movement BTW

which td did you use? I'm looking for one too.

Ratubbs

ToroBravo , top notch service fast shipping too!!

Very nice piece.

captaincaveman

THanks man. Thought the v2 was OOS.

Ratubbs

I had him put it on the mesh and man I love it!! I got the place rubber straps too in case I feel like switching it up. ;)

Ratubbs

..black rubber". Stupid auto-correct

captaincaveman

Hey buddy post some pics!

Ratubbs

Getting the little one to bed then I will .

Ratubbs

Here ya go friend, sorry for the poor quality, didn't wanna drag out the DLR so the iPod had to do, but you get the point anyways. ;) a solid piece that gets a lot of looks. But be warned, this ain't no little mans wrist machine ! I'm 6'3" 260 20% BF and it looks natural on me and typically NOTHING looks natural on me.

ujytu9a8.jpg

u3a6etu8.jpg

asu7y4y3.jpg

a5e4y7u6.jpg

ene9yha7.jpg

eru7yza4.jpg

a6yru4yg.jpg

u9a6u7yb.jpg

kman3786

Are you by any chance willing to sell yours or know where I can get one? Mine was recently stolen and Im look desperately for a replacement. I am in CONUS Ohio.

Thanks,

GM