Sign in to follow this  
Jacopo85

www.rrwatchs.com

black263

ok guys, you convinced me on buying Slix prime!

Since you know everything, you tell me if paypall reimburse in case of fraud on the purchase of a fake item? Thank you

DO NOT REPORT TO PAYPAL. No matter what happens, do not report to paypal.

Paypal will freeze the vendor account and your account, and no Paypal will not reimburse you for trying to commit a crime using their payment system. They are much more likely to turn you into the authorities for using their payment system for illegal purposes.

I'm intrigued by this statement, as we have had a number of posts to the contrary. Indeed, even our TDs have said that PP has found in favour of the buyer in dispute cases, frozen the vendor account and refunded the buyer the money.

black263

Had a look at the site. They're selling a beautiful Invicta with prices starting at$369, with a genuine SKELETION movement. Payment sent. :help3:

tm4320mc_zpsc085f6c5.jpg

greg_r

Since you know everything, you tell me if paypall reimburse in case of fraud on the purchase of a fake item? Thank you

DO NOT under any circumstances start a paypal dispute against any dealer or member here without written approval of a member of board staff. Bad things will happen mmmmkay?

Dealers here are trusted for a reason - if you have a problem, contact a member of board staff and we'll help resolve it.

gtwc

Jacopo,

apart from anything else - what exactly do YOU think you will be buying when it's

labelled a 'replica watch'.

This is a Replica Watch Forum.

Does that not give you a clue?

:giggle:

black263

DO NOT under any circumstances start a paypal dispute against any dealer or member here without written approval of a member of board staff. Bad things will happen mmmmkay?

Dealers here are trusted for a reason - if you have a problem, contact a member of board staff and we'll help resolve it.

Out of interest, what's the official policy on a PP dispute or CC chargeback with one of these scammers?

RichardMiami

Out of interest, what's the official policy on a PP dispute or CC chargeback with one of these scammers?

The policy applies to our TDs. If you start a PP dispute or CC chargeback against a vendor who is not one of our TD's, it is none of our business, although if it is a TD on one of our sister forums, you will have to answer to them.

trailboss99

Every single pic on their front page is of a gen watch :picard:

myaz

Huh, we don't know everything, you are assuming here..... you're not being sarcastic perchance, are you?

Your first 2 posts on this thread indicate that you don't know much about this forum and how it works.

Spend some time reading the topics in the introduction section before you create us and yourself some problems.

Then decide if this place is for you.

Left Coast Guy

DO NOT REPORT TO PAYPAL. No matter what happens, do not report to paypal.

Paypal will freeze the vendor account and your account, and no Paypal will not reimburse you for trying to commit a crime using their payment system. They are much more likely to turn you into the authorities for using their payment system for illegal purposes.

I'm intrigued by this statement, as we have had a number of posts to the contrary. Indeed, even our TDs have said that PP has found in favour of the buyer in dispute cases, frozen the vendor account and refunded the buyer the money.

If you're really curious, go ahead and try with your own Paypal account -- buy from a shady place and file a dispute.

My point to the OP is that there is no logic that supports filing a PP dispute ever. Paypal's stated policy is that they will suspend any account that is associated with illegal activities, so sure you could say you made a purchase, lie about what you purchased and potentially get your money back, but there is no way you can admit to using their payment services for illegal purposes and retain your account. To complete the logic, if you do make that dispute you're only ruining the ability to pay via that method at that site for the rest of us, as you're freezing the vendor accounts. So best case you get your money back and screw over everyone else.

If you're going to play in this world, you need to get comfortable with the fact that the burden of diligence is on you -- you need to background check the vendor through resources like this great site, and if you fail in that background check and get burned, you and you alone should bear the cost of that failure.

Edited by Afdaddy

YotaBoy

I worry for Silix now :(

Jacopo85

Guys do not worry about your Slix is safe I do not open any dispute!

Jacksongo

Guys do not worry about your Slix is safe I do not open any dispute!

most likely they wont accept paypal from you

mattscrivo

I was wondering if anyone has tried this site. It is the only site I have found the watch I have been looking for the 2006 Corum Bubble Baron Semedi. Please let me know if anyone has had luck or if you know of a reputable dealer that has this watch (I have already visited all recommended dealers on the site)

Thank you all,

Matt

CORUM-31n.jpg

Mike on a bike
WWIyNKY.jpg

black263

Firstly, you have to ask why no Trusted Dealer can get a watch, yet a non-trusted site claims they can, and has a remarkably Gen like picture of it to prove the fact.

Secondly that watch looks awful.

But if you want to spend your money please feel free.

vickers214

Secondly that watch looks awful.

Hahaha! You missed the truly before the awful!

Sorry new guy (just like me!) watches like everything else very personal choices, you might want to send a pic to one of the TD's as they MIGHT be able to get it, but have not bothered as it is not mainstream and would not result in any sales.................And as for the PP question I understand your concern as a couple of hundred dollars is a lot of money to some people, but you have found a forum of people who have the same interest in replica (not fake) watches and take their advice, that is why I am here too and to be honest the way you buy of these TD's can be unconventional and worrying, but so is what you are buying

mattscrivo

Thank you, I might hold off on it.

Ok, I realize the watch is not for everyone and that is one of the reasons I like it. It draws attention and is a conversation piece.

The subject of the watch is Baron Semedi, the Haitian Voodoo angel of death. The story goes that he will bring booze, cigars and drugs to help you cross over to the other side. I am an atheist and do not believe in a "other side". However, I think it is a fantastic subject for a watch, which essentially ticks away our remaining moments.

Thank you again for the input,

Matt

gtwc

I've seen worse.

The Gaytona for example.

Some of those Corum bubbles were actually pretty cool.