Sign in to follow this  
KeNnY

Parnis PAM 44mm homage (LOT OF PICS)

KeNnY

Hi all,

so today, my first PAM has arrived (but I am going to sell this one PAM to my friend) :D this PAM I have won for 30 € including shipping from auction on ebay. Seller was one from the nicks used by manbushujie (figured it out after paying for the item lol), I have also ordered from him (but from his site) Marine Militaria another PAM homage (this particular watch will come to me next week, so there will be another small review). I am going to sell this one PAM to my friend. Shipping was with tracking number, and took to come from HK to Slovakia around 1 week and half.

s6300476q.jpg

As you can see, packaging was quite nice, and good that customs didn't opened it (I don't like when customs mess around with my stuff ! :lol: ). So lets see what is in the blue plastic.

s6300479q.jpg

This is the box made from polystyrene. It was again double taped with tape.

s6300480w.jpg

s6300481d.jpg

Now here you can see the beauty. Despite the not good looking band, the dial is sterile.

s6300482.jpg

s6300483b.jpg

s6300484x.jpg

s6300486.jpg

The movement is mechanical 17 Jewels 6497 unitas handwind. The max power reserve should be around 40 hours (didn't tested it yet, I will tell you later ;)) As you can is it is sandwich type watch.

The hands and the dial numbers are lumed, but luminosity is from the grade 1 to 10 at 5. We will see tomorrow, how it will do from the sun light to dark room.

s6300487k.jpg

As you can see, I am going to put GATOR strap to this, so it will look much much much BETTER ! :) Don't you think ?

Some additional photos before changing the strap (my sunlight is going away, so I have been able to made at least these takes)

s6300492.jpg

s6300496.jpg

And now finally with the new much better strap ! :)

s6300498.jpg

s6300499.jpg

s6300502.jpg

s6300505.jpg

Sorry for the quality of the photos, I am no photograph expert, and have only 50€ 6MPix photo camera, and the photos are without any post processing like photoshop (don't have it even installed now) :)

Better pics will be made at Saturday maybe :)

Thank you for your time :) and please comment :)

dingle

nice pics. what's up with the crown guard? is that normal?

KeNnY

the crown guard, well :D it is not a crown guard :D it is like an case, and when you want to adjust the date, you just pull out the crown :D

Member X

I have one in a different colour :D

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...?showtopic=2202

I think they are great value!

I want to win another one so I can use it to learn how to take it apart and fix things :D

I have a PAM Crownguard from Jackson Tse to put on it ($10 delivered) but I need to fix the pin so it is not floppy! :D

KeNnY

Member X yes you have the same watch :D yes the photos, I can put them also...

s6300511c.jpg

s6300512.jpg

WebWind

Crown guard seems installed upside down.

Is it possible to reinstall it?

greg_r

You need to buy a proper crown guard from Jackson Tse to replace the comedy effort you have now. After that, you'll have a reasonable-looking watch :(

KeNnY
You need to buy a proper crown guard from Jackson Tse to replace the comedy effort you have now. After that, you'll have a reasonable-looking watch ;)

don't worry :) I will not have it long B) going to sell it to one friend from gym hehe