Sign in to follow this  
onzenuub

This is a nice one :lol:

onzenuub

Received this by mail. AM I NAOMI NOW??????????????????

Hello,

As a defence attorney I've got to defend the interest of my client and this is all I want you to understand,exactly why I'm reaching out to you for this help,which is a life changing opportunity for everyone involved. Arising from a private meeting with my client,Mr.Charles Taylor(former president of Liberia)who is currently in detention at the United Nations War Crime detention facility in the Hague,the Netherlands on trial for war crimes. Trial web link: http://charlesta****************

This requires high level of confidentiality,as the protection and safety of my client comes first and just to bring to your awareness the war crimes prosecuting team are scouting every where in search of evidence to prosecute my client,for this reason he has just given me the power of attorney to help him seek and solicit for a cooperative party in your country who will help him claim the two treasure boxes with contents items declared as Private Family Treasure deposited in the vault of a Spanish International Security and Deposit Firm's name withheld.

Can you be of assistance? If yes do reply me here now,before we make available to you more details.

Signed,

Bar. Courtenay Griffiths(Lead Counsel).

Ska

NICE - watch your bedroom door onze!!

AllergyDoc

Ooo... a treasure box! Who can resist a treasure box?

JoeyB

Onze, you should follow it up and bust the son of a bitch's ass. 

WebWind

Nice. HERE you can find more similar stories about war treasures, and suddenly widowed wives that need your help.

trailboss99

Oh Onze, you get all the good ones!

Having met Charles Taylor on more than one occasion I can assure you even if that were true I would not take up the offer.

A day or so after recovering the boxes you would wake up dead in a drain somewhere.

Col.

Pob

LOL I also received several like this :notworthy:

Who is coming up with ideas like this and what do they actuality want, i wonder :notworthy:

Maybe one of us should answer that we can see! Ha ha ha

coolin

thats a corker, mine are usually written by illiterate numptys who dont have a clue and have not discovered the simple spellchecker yet.

col