Sign in to follow this  
mrtsumoto80

Anyone here on Pinterest?

mrtsumoto80

Like we did before with Instagram, just wondering if you guys are in Pinterest.

Here is my boards if you wanna follow...

http://www.pinterest.com/yourdudeness/

Ghostripper

I thought Pinterest was only for girls....j/k! It is actually a great source for inspiration.

I'll take a look at your boards for sure.

mrtsumoto80

I thought Pinterest was only for girls....j/k! It is actually a great source for inspiration.

Actually it's pure heaven for digital marketers like me, did you know Pinterest delivers more traffic to websites than Twitter, Vine and LinkedIn combined?

To people into retail is also a must have.

And as you mentioned, a great source of inspiration, I have my digital watch collection over there hahaha

Ghostripper

Actually it's pure heaven for digital marketers like me, did you know Pinterest delivers more traffic to websites than Twitter, Vine and LinkedIn combined?

And as you mentioned, a great source of inspiration, I have my digital watch collection over there hahaha

I totally understand what you are talking about, I work for a Digital Advertising Agency myself, haha. BTW, you have great boards there my friend, already following a few of them!

Have a great day.

mrtsumoto80

I totally understand what you are talking about, I work for a Digital Advertising Agency myself, haha. BTW, you have great boards there my friend, already following a few of them!

Have a great day.

Awesome a Colleague!! thank you mate have a great day as well

Stuvetjee

I use Pinterest alot for inspiration when designing new watches at work :) great source :thumbsup:

mrtsumoto80

Are you a watch designer? cool!!