Sign in to follow this  
KeNnY

Tauchmeister T0146 Square XL diver watch

KeNnY

Hi all :huh:

So today was very very great day ! I have received my next 2 watches One of these watches was Tauchmeister T0146 Square XL watch, GMT Swiss Ronda movement.

s6300513.jpg

Package on the right, there is the watch. I have won the watch, on ebay for 50 € including TAX and shipping on auction (normally is selling the watch via Buy it now for around 140 € including tax, so I think great deal :huh:).

s6300527l.jpg

Packaging could be better, for the 15 € I paid for....

s6300528s.jpg

Though the watch would be bigger !! The case is 42mm x 42 mm and the Crown has 10 mm. So the diameter of the watch is 52mm :huh: But it looks relatively small..

s6300529t.jpg

s6300530u.jpg

The lume is nice thing that I wanted always :rofl: to have lumed dial. The lume is strong when it is at its full power, but it will fades after few minutes. So it is downfall :thumbsup: want some dial, with lume that will last for at least few hours ! maybe someday I will find one ;)

s6300531.jpg

s6300532.jpg

Overall the watch is really nice quality indeed ! Really nice cuttings, and looks to be build well that it could be able to survive 20ATM. Again, I will give it first to pressure tests :)

And also wrist shot and size compare.

s6300534.jpg

s6300537.jpg

Edited by 1kenny1kenny1

KeNnY

small update on this watch. From the buy, I didn't wear it :) why ? I hated the leather band, so I have bought an bracelet, and with it, now it look really cool !

Pics are here:

s6300949.jpg

s6300950.jpg

s6300951.jpg

Member X

That looks good now :beer2:

Do you go to the gym? You have big arms! lol :)

KeNnY

Thanks Member X :) I really like it now also, when it is on bracelet :beer2:

yes I workout for 5 years now :beer2: thanks for compliment :beer2:

pollux1

Nice collection Kenny, the Tauchmeister looks much better on the bracelet imho.

KeNnY

thanks pollux1 :Whistle: from that collection I have left only 2x Parnis Flightdeck and this Tauchmeister and new Parnis Big Pilot. I want to buy some dress watch (something like IWC Portuguese).

Maybe if I put some genuine leather strap, or better, If I could find some B&R strap, It would look better also on strap, but the bracelet is really nice (and nice heavy 200g ;)).

Member X

I reckon that would look pretty cool on a B&R strap too B)

Have you got a link for the bracelet? :)

KeNnY

yes, maybe I will buy also B&R strap than :) don't you know if B&R has 22mm lugs ?

Yes the link for strap is from ebay, check here B)

http://cgi.ebay.com/22mm-HEAVY-BRUSHED-STA...=item5641033f7b

he has got really great straps. I have bought from him 3 times now, and I am very much happy with these purchases.

PGL

It looks amazing Kenny!! Congrats. You have good taste! :)

KeNnY

thanks PGL :)

Member X

B&R are 24mm lugs, I'm afraid!

KeNnY

well then, there must be a way to cut them OR find something similar to B&R strap, but 22mm lugs.

Member X

How wide is it to the outside of the lugs? I think B&R is 32mm to the outside?

if yours is the same, you could buy a B&R strap and trim 1mm from each side of the 24mm internal width at the lugs to make it 22mm :) :)

KeNnY

outside of the lugs it has got 31mm :D so it is possible ;)

KeNnY

As I wasn't wearing it much, and my girlfriend also stated "..there is nothing attractive about this watch..." so she was happy that I am selling it :) I sold this watch today, with the bracelet.

s6301170j.jpg

I have sold it for 100€. :D pretty nice

The guy what I have sold it to, was some "watch keeper" and he couldn't believe how good replica rolex I have on my wrist :D (really if you could check our websites, where people sell horrible rolex replicas, really junk).

So next purchase for me will be BREITLING SKYLAND AVENGER SS CHRONO A-7750 BLUE and I am really looking forward to it :thumbsup2:

Cynikal.Mindset

yea, that watch looks super uncomfortable, damn crown cap stabbing you in the back of the hand all the time.

PGL
As I wasn't wearing it much, and my girlfriend also stated "..there is nothing attractive about this watch..." so she was happy that I am selling it :) I sold this watch today, with the bracelet.

s6301170j.jpg

I have sold it for 100€. :) pretty nice

The guy what I have sold it to, was some "watch keeper" and he couldn't believe how good replica rolex I have on my wrist :D (really if you could check our websites, where people sell horrible rolex replicas, really junk).

So next purchase for me will be BREITLING SKYLAND AVENGER SS CHRONO A-7750 BLUE and I am really looking forward to it :lol:

Where do you sell your watches?? eBay?? You are one lucky guy... you sell them for almost the same price you got them, don't you?

KeNnY

Cynikal.Mindset on the bracelet, 100% truth :(

PGL :D I sold them on our trade site :D www.bazos.sk :D I got even profit 20€ for this watch :D

Del
Cynikal.Mindset on the bracelet, 100% truth :D

PGL :D I sold them on our trade site :D www.bazos.sk :D I got even profit 20€ for this watch :D

Nice job kenny :D. I agree with your girlfriend :(.

KeNnY
Nice job kenny :D. I agree with your girlfriend :(.

What I really love on watches is the lume.. I like the Radiation lightness.. I can tell you, when we ware at the club at night, and they had UV lights there, my Tauchmaister glow like an Chernobyl :D But it really didn't had much wrist time.... and Thank you :D

JohnG

What a monster.

I have the Tauchmeister Tuna homage - love it and wear it frequently...

KeNnY

JohnG nice that you come btw :Yawn: is the lume good on that tauchmeister ?

JohnG
JohnG nice that you come btw :Praying: is the lume good on that tauchmeister ?

Imagen089.jpg

Imagen093.jpg

Imagen090.jpg

KeNnY

that said it !:Praying: thanks

JohnG

These are pretty amazing watches for the price - they say it is "Germasian" company, Chinese watches comissioned and sold by a German company....