Sign in to follow this  
OLDBLOKE74

tapatalk stalker

OLDBLOKE74

I admit I am not very tech savvy, but I am starting to get paranoid that this app is annoying me on purpose.

I have deleted that bloody app, numerous times, but I just can’t seem to kill it on my iPhone. Every time turn on my screen half of it is obscured by a chuffing Tapatalk ad.

It is haunting me, every page I open there it is again, stopping me from accessing tabs on this and other websites. Is this a personal attack or a general invasion? Am I the only sufferer?

I think that it would be easier to get rid of aids – any suggestions as to how to kill this scourge ? Anybody old enough to remember the AOL affliction ? It is starting to feel like that.

All suggestions welcome- please help the aged

Aren

Find a 12 year old and ask them to remove the app.

They know it all

:)

Porter21

pay for tapatalk pro....

BentleySharp

The AOL affliction "virus". I remember that. When you installed AOL on a windows system it would write itself into the registry of the computer, so even if you were to go into "Add/Remove programs" and delete it, it would still be there, lurking around in the dark spaces of the computer, and mucking up any other TCP/IP connection that you try to establish. Even those 'Free Trial' AOL disks that came for free in the mail did this.

Absolute Horror.

draggnation

I agree with Aren. Best solution.