Sign in to follow this  
jmac3789

What do you guys think of this one

jmac3789

Had a few too many drinks the other night and got to browsing jomashop. you all know how it goes. I ordered this beastly watch and an unjustifiably expensive hirsch rubber strap for it. It's a bulova precisionist. Quartz movement with a VERY smooth second hand sweep. Looked ridiculous on the stock bracelet but not so bad IMO on the rubber. Am I crazy?

B55F401B-14ED-4655-A8B3-A8C42725B77D_zpsn3n2ik4f.jpg

8ED09E4F-0234-4591-A746-6590E00E9BF4_zpsfqck47rq.jpg

TheInthusiest

i cant say i like it. its too... busy.

plus its quartz. im not a fan of quartz tbh.

rusty peters

That's a Hirsch Accent strap. Awesome strap. Meh watch. Too much going on here with the exposed faux hex screws carbon fiber and a second hand with testicles.

Love the strap though.

Necromancer

Nice strap...

nyckid

I think the strap makes the watch a little bit better. Not crazy about the watch itself, but it's not horrible IMO

<RJ>

Nice strap!

StormyNight

You need to drink less. ;)

nev848

They have these on offer at Goldsmiths..... Not my cup of tea and the second hand reminds me of a pair of hairdressing scissors.

If you like it wear it buddy.

stevok2305

Keep the strap, ditch the watch.

Beefalope

Bro...we need to talk.

Just kidding. :giggle:

The important thing is that you like it. This particular watch is not my cup of tea, but I do own a chronograph Precisionist. Obviously, the allure of any Precisionist is the remarkably smooth seconds hand, which is only bested by Seiko's Spring Drive movement. That, in and of itself, makes the watch likeable. If you're a fan of the design and you like the way it looks, then that's all that matters.

winky

lots of awesome 70s dive watches out there that dress up or down really nicely...but who the fuck cares what we think!!!!!!!..if you love it wear it..tie it around your royals put ya favorite song on and dance like like ya did the first time you didnt give a rats who was watching

jmac3789

I thought it was a little cooler a few beers in. Returning it today in exchange for a citizen sky hawk.

ag69

Not that crazy about the watch but the strap is awesome and does make the watch look better.

Frankt8242

if you keep the battery charged, you could use it to tell time...(to answer your question accurately that is...) :giggle: :giggle:

Thang

The watch looks good with strap. I let mine goes just because I didn't like the bracelet and didn't think about the strap option. I am pretty sure I will get it when good deal comes up.

myaz

I thought it was a little cooler a few beers in. Returning it today in exchange for a citizen sky hawk.

Even busier.....but if you like......