Sign in to follow this  
marque_1

Hello all. Marque_1 here from RWI

marque_1

All the signs say I should introduce myself so I will. Marque_1, like in a type of car such as: "The new BMW 5 Series GT is so ugly that it's an embarrassment to the once vaunted marque." I suppose one could also use it with a watch, but only a premium brand with a proud history. My watch collection is Rado. Maybe not a popular brand here. I have 4 real ones and have two replicas I want to sell. So hello everybody. I'll be back to explore this site. I can share my experience of actually purchasing the 2 replicas from, Bag12.com. Don't go there! But I wore them down and got two decent replicas. Just not the ones I wanted.

gB.

Welcome! That's a coincidence, cause I just joined RWI today myself. Was kind of put off though that I couldn't use the word "fuck" in my sig like I can here. I guess all i have to say about that is, well........

:Whistle:

onzenuub

Goodday members 5244 and 3782, welcome from The Netherlands, this place is soooooooooooooooooooooooo much better. That is because we have trailboss as moderator over here.:Whistle:

greg_r

Welcome! :)

trailboss99
Goodday members 5244 and 3782, welcome from The Netherlands, this place is soooooooooooooooooooooooo much better. That is because we have trailboss as moderator over here.:)

:beer2::band::Drinking2:;):lolcina::morebeer::lolcina: :lolcina:

dingle
Goodday members 5244 and 3782, welcome from The Netherlands, this place is soooooooooooooooooooooooo much better. That is because we have trailboss as moderator over here.:lol:

:beer2::drunksing:;):lolcina::morebeer::lolcina: :lolcina: :lolcina:

welcome to the nuthouse :rolleyes:

marque_1

I must say many of you members have very attractive wives. Were they impressed by your Rolex?

dingle
I must say many of you members have very attractive wives. Were they impressed by your Rolex?

wives? :Shocked:

I don't own a Rolex yet :lol:

greg_r

No, but she likes my "Big Egiziano" :lol:

gB.

No, but she likes my "Big Egiziano" :rofl:

:rofl:

You know, they say any watch over 47mm is just a compensation for lack of something else... :rofl:

greg_r

No, but she likes my "Big Egiziano" ;)

You know, they say any watch over 47mm is just a compensation for lack of something else... :rofl:

That's why I sold it! :rofl:

dingle

No, but she likes my "Big Egiziano" :lolcina:

You know, they say any watch over 47mm is just a compensation for lack of something else... ;)

That's why I sold it! :rofl:

to kinky!...:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

greg_r

well, actually, to Oscar... :rofl: :rofl:

greg_r

I can't remember who Kinky sold it to - but it would be interesting to know if it continues on its travels somewhere out there.... :lmao:

marque_1

:lmao2:

You know, they say any watch over 47mm is just a compensation for lack of something else... :Whistle:

That's why I sold it! :lol:

Well I'm into Rados, I guess that explains why my jeans are always tight in the crotch. I know most of you fellows probably think Rados are gay. I'm here to tell you it takes a man who's comfortable with his sexuality to wear one. I don't need a watch to compensate for anything. That's what car's are for (see pic at left).

Since I'm new here, can anybody point me to the forum devoted to wrist and forearm exercises? Who knows, maybe I'll try something over 45mm.

Edited by marque_1

greg_r
Since I'm new here, can anybody point me to the forum devoted to wrist and forearm exercises? Who knows, maybe I'll try something over 45mm.

That would be Section 8. :blush:

Brightlight

:blush:

You know, they say any watch over 47mm is just a compensation for lack of something else... :Whistle:

That's why I sold it! :Whistle:

Well I'm into Rados, I guess that explains why my jeans are always tight in the crotch. I know most of you fellows probably think Rados are gay. I'm here to tell you it takes a man who's comfortable with his sexuality to wear one. I don't need a watch to compensate for anything. That's what car's are for (see pic at left).

I don't get Rados. They seem way overpriced for a watch with a quartz (excuse me, yeuch, spit!) movement. I quite like the old mechanical movement ones, you can rob ETA movements from them to put in reps!