Sign in to follow this  
TK01

SOH Wobbly Crown issues ? Guys need input I want to buy this watch

TK01

Guys looking to possibly get Breitling SOH 46 black dial 2836 movement. One of the TD emailed me back saying that this watch not a good one, has an issue with tube ? Something about the part you screw in crown ? Any one opinion ? I thought that this rep was good ?

1D755EA7-FCEA-4AED-AE95-4FD35C150946.jpg

nev848

What version is it?

I have a V2 and all seems rock solid on it.

TK01

I hear the crown has a slight wobble , the Lume stuff don't bother me or the font this would be the V3 ? I think

D_Chico

Hmm..man that sounds like a bummer! You could just take the chance and buy it and if it is an annoyance to you then put it up M2M sale! Lol! Might lose a couple bucks but at least you'll have that option! Option number two is maybe buy it and send it to Katt and see if he can repair it! This is all assuming that there's actually a problem..did you talk to any other TD's about this yet? Try marvellous he usually keeps some watches in stock and he could check that for you! I know a lot of dealers wait for the order then go buy the watch from their source..I'm guessing Mary has this in stock.. Maybe she noticed this issue just based on the one she has! It might not be an issue for all of them! Sorry for the long reply but it looks like more clarification is needed! Lol..hope it all works out bud! :)

Edited by d_chico27

TK01

Yea I don't have the watch yet , I just heard this from Mary , I hear some have this issues some dont @ all

D_Chico
Yea I don't have the watch yet , I just heard this from Mary , I hear some have this issues some dont @ all

Well, good luck buddy! I hope you find the answer your looking for! :)

Keep us posted on the outcome

TK01

Alright.