Sign in to follow this  
TK01

Get a Genuine eventually ? or stick to Replicas

flyr

So you have changed your tune since you wrote this on the first of January(two days ago)

http://www.rwg.bz/bo...dpost&p=1505573

Hbaxter said:

"Now I will buy rep Breitlings, , Paneri, Hublot and other not so well know brands replicated in the wild. But the Rolex is the only one I have to comment on. No one knows Hublot although it is a beauty and I have his and hers from TrustyTime and PureTime."

And this:

"Plus friends knowing my Submariner Rolex is real won't ask about the other watches,"

You are pissed because you bought canal street quality reps(except the Hublot) and were called out.

I think this has very little to do with your "integrity" (seeing as you had no problem buying and wearing reps in front of your friends,not just around the house to check"the feel")

You may not want to lie to your"friends", but you sure are lying to us.

Why don't you head over to WUS and peddle your sanctimony over there.

P.S.

I just saw this in the other thread.

http://www.rwg.bz/bo...dpost&p=1507079

Get over yourself.

Hbaxter

So you have changed your tune since you wrote this on the first of January(two days ago)

Hbaxter said:

"Now I will buy rep Breitlings, , Paneri, Hublot and other not so well know brands replicated in the wild. But the Rolex is the only one I have to comment on. No one knows Hublot although it is a beauty and I have his and hers from TrustyTime and PureTime."

And this:

"Plus friends knowing my Submariner Rolex is real won't ask about the other watches,"

You are pissed because you bought canal street quality reps(except the Hublot) and were called out.

I think this has very little to do with your "integrity" (seeing as you had no problem buying and wearing reps in front of your friends,not just around the house to check"the feel")

P.S.

Get over yourself.

After being involved with these sites for a few weeks, I have evolved tremendously and will not wear reps except to test drive them. if I cannot afford to buy the real thing, i won't wear the fake. Too many fake people trying to be what they are not. I will not be one of them.

A few weeks on these forums and I have clearly seen the light. Counterfeit watches are not an honorable hobby. It's is based on deception, not artful reproduction. I see that now.

I will and can buy the real thing. I will not sell any counterfeits I bought. I will trash them. They will have served their purpose. I was called out years ago on a Canal Street watch I bought when I was young a stupid in my 20's on a plane (a terrible white dial Yacht Master) and later bought a Seiko that looked like it because I liked the style. I did not care about the Rolex name.

People can call this a hobby but at the end of the day they are just trying to deceive. There are perfect homages to these watches made by reputable watch companies (I am looking for a Hulblot Homage now) I won't wear the counterfeit Hulblots if I cannot find a homage. I will buy the real thing or pass.

I don't care who laughs at me in this filthy swimming hole. You are all fakers. I care more about real people and in that regard I won't set myself up to have to lie or try to deceive.

I have learned all of this in a few short weeks. Not years. I am not one of you people. I cannot buy counterfeit goods to deceive people. I though I might. But after buying the real thing the fakes are all the more silly. You can call this a "hobby" all you want. But I have come to realize it is just a big lie being perpetrated by websites who are making money selling trash ,off peoples need to be relevant even if it means buying counterfeit goods

I wonder if you can buy a counterfeit watch with counterfeit money?

These sites cannot ban me. I pay for VPN services. I can be from anywhere. I am already back on the Geeks and RWI

Edited by Hbaxter

flyr

Your a funny guy and an :asshat: sobugger%20off.gif

Bidle

Hbaxter said:

I completely understand that you are wondering it,.......

Darkmech

To address the original question - I definitely intend to buy an authentic timepiece at a certain point.

but I'll still to appreciating reps for now

TK01

Pleaseguy keep this thread positive thank you

black263

http://www.rwg.bz/bo...dpost&p=15055737

Hbaxter said:

And this:

P.S.

Get over yourself.

After being involved with these sites for a few weeks, I have evolved tremendously and will not wear reps except to test drive them. if I cannot afford to buy the real thing, i won't wear the fake. Too many fake people trying to be what they are not. I will not be one of them.

A few weeks on these forums and I have clearly seen the light. Counterfeit watches are not an honorable hobby. It's is based on deception, not artful reproduction. I see that now.

I will and can buy the real thing. I will not sell any counterfeits I bought. I will trash them. They will have served their purpose. I was called out years ago on a Canal Street watch I bought when I was young a stupid in my 20's on a plane (a terrible white dial Yacht Master) and later bought a Seiko that looked like it because I liked the style. I did not care about the Rolex name.

People can call this a hobby but at the end of the day they are just trying to deceive. There are perfect homages to these watches made by reputable watch companies (I am looking for a Hulblot Homage now) I won't wear the counterfeit Hulblots if I cannot find a homage. I will buy the real thing or pass.

I don't care who laughs at me in this filthy swimming hole. You are all fakers. I care more about real people and in that regard I won't set myself up to have to lie or try to deceive.

I have learned all of this in a few short weeks. Not years. I am not one of you people. I cannot buy counterfeit goods to deceive people. I though I might. But after buying the real thing the fakes are all the more silly. You can call this a "hobby" all you want. But I have come to realize it is just a big lie being perpetrated by websites who are making money selling trash ,off peoples need to be relevant even if it means buying counterfeit goods

These sites cannot ban me. I pay for VPN services. I can be from anywhere. I am already back on the Geeks and RWI

If you despise rep watches so much why bother with the forum. Or do you just get your rocks off being another boring troll. And as for the statement that you can't be banned.....

mysterio

Jeez, SubVette, after being banned on RWI and RG, you peddle your sanctimonious shit here? :help3:

If you despise rep watches so much why bother with the forum. Or do you just get your rocks off being another boring troll. And as for the statement that you can't be banned.....

Apparently it's part of his fake evolution. He can't get any attention on the gen forums so he insists on preaching his gen shit here where even though he's a troll at least we feed him. So he's still against fakes yet wants to be with us "fake people". Who's trying to fool himself here? :lol:

Edited by mysterio

James.

The only thing gen about this guy is that he's a genuine fuckwit. Wearing a gen watch does not make someone less of a fuckwit that one who wears a rep. Its a watch, a consumable good. If you're buying a gen rlx in the hope of breaking even one day you'll be better served putting your $$ in a term deposit because if you cant manage a $6000 write off in value of a good you own you should not be owning that good, I'd suggest you seek the advice of a financial planner sharpish, however a little birdie tells me a prerequisite would be to remove your head from your arse.

There's many a "fake person" here infinately more successful, wealthy and to-do than you. Only a complete and utter fool would associate the worth of a watch with the worth of a person. Short sighted, lusting for acceptance, always on the "outside" of the popular group/colleagues fool. If you think your gen will afford you any additional praise a $500BK sub will you have more serious sociological issues than i first thought.

Anyone who wears any watch for any person other than themselves is a wanker, and a low level one at that. Plain and pure.

Mazz

i'd plan on getting banned at the Geek and RWI again

And welcome to the gulag ....................................... :asshat:

Electron17

Hbaxter said:

And this:

P.S.

Get over yourself.

You obviously have a serious complex about the size of your manhood and are taking it out on the members here. I have enough money to buy any gen watch I desire but I wear my reps not for other people but to enjoy them myself. I have many gen watches and I enjoy the reps just as much as wearing the gens. In my opinion the gens are way over priced for what you get and at the end on the days the reps tell the time just as well, and in some cases better than, any gen watch. If you do not like it here you have the freedom of choice to go away and never come back.

greg_r

Hbaxter said:

And this:

P.S.

Get over yourself.

If you get your jollies by repeatedly re-joining web fora in order to troll them, then who are we to stop you? We can always use a new chew toy. You might, however, want to try getting a life - I suspect you might find it a little more rewarding than being abused by this lot. :rofl:

TK01

Is this guy still here ? Gentlemen great points this cloun needs to go

greg_r

Is this guy still here ? Gentlemen great points this cloun needs to go

Let's have some fun with him first ;)

reximda

Rep or Gen?

Easy.

YES.