Sign in to follow this  
DR3M3L

Wish me luck again - full service

SSTEEL

You never guess what happened to me Joran. I lost yet another bloody click spring, so did the lighthouse manoeuvre on hands and knees, and then I gave up, took my Optivisor off, and the bloody thing was on top of that :lol:

kamma

You never guess what happened to me Joran. I lost yet another bloody click spring, so did the lighthouse manoeuvre on hands and knees, and then I gave up, took my Optivisor off, and the bloody thing was on top of that :lol:

I had one the other day similar to you........Lost the click spring and gave up looking for it, only to find it half an hour later stuck on my nose when

I looked in the mirror :rofl:

SSTEEL

I had one the other day similar to you........Lost the click spring and gave up looking for it, only to find it half an hour later stuck on my nose when

I looked in the mirror :rofl:

I have had things land in my hair, what little I have left lol.

Talking of parts going AWOL, the late George Daniels lost a tiny screw once, only later to be found a month or so later under one of his fingernails lol

DR3M3L

I've bought myself a big magnet just to go over the floor :P Works lika a charm, you only need a demagnetiser to demagnetise the part you found with it :D

Kcore

I've bought myself a big magnet just to go over the floor :P Works lika a charm, you only need a demagnetiser to demagnetise the part you found with it :D

See, when I suggested that's what I started to do you guys thought I was Nuts. Well I am nuts but that's besides the point :P

Can't wait to see more pics Joran!