Sign in to follow this  
avc0002

Idk why I havent bought this for myself yet

DR3M3L
This is RWG....you're allowed....nay positively encouraged to be childish on here....what could be more childish than a grown man ???...(albeit metrosexual).. trying to make a watch glow in the dark so that you can gaze longingly upon it in the wee small hours o' the morning..... whilst under your 'tent' on your bed......get the fuck outta here....don't preach to me about being childish.....you're the exemplar :johng:

If you think so, go shout at KenNy! You never told our biggest "lume"-member to get the fuck outta here, you know who should? That old fart think he's the man and can write down everything he wants to. Come on man, you should get reasonable, thinking you're the man cuz you're older then most of us. Old, but wise? Hell no. You know many members care about lume, if you don't; just ignore it and move on.

Sick of always getting called out for nothing, how many time did you waste thinking of how you can blame anyone but yourself.

Baldrick

There's nothing wrong wiith lume per se....but there's a cut-off point when it starts to border on the ridiculous.....and that Citizen is waaay beyond that...it belongs in Mazz's Hall of Shame....the dial is a crock of shit and there's no scope for good lume on the miniscule hands...so much so that you can barely discern the hour hand from the minute one....on the lume example you show.

If you're purporting to be a watch-smith or aspiring to be one...then do it properly....the Franck Muller / Christiaan Van der Klaauws and Roger Smiths of the world didn't waste their valuable time on mickey mouse projects...if you're going to do something...do it well with vision....go BIG or just go home :B):

Sick of always getting called out for nothing,

Oh...you just want the plaudits......but not the schtick......there's always the Knitting Circle or RWI.....you don't NEED to hang around here !

DR3M3L
There's nothing wrong wiith lume per se....but there's a cut-off point when it starts to border on the ridiculous.....and that Citizen is waaay beyond that....the dial is a crock of shit and there's no scope for good lume on the miniscule hands...so much so that you can barely discern the hour hand from the minute one.

If you're purporting to be a watch-smith or aspiring to be one...then do it properly....the Franck Muller / Christiaan Van der Klaauws and Roger Smiths of the world didn't waste their valuable time on mickey mouse projects...if you're going to do something...do it well with vision....go BIG or just go home :B):

I don't care which watch is worth it or not as long as someone pays the same for the job as for other watches. What kind of watchsmith are you when you tell someone to fuck off with their cheap ass watch while working on replica's??? Go figure, a $120 dssd rep is worth reluming and a 100$ gen watch not? It's like refusing to change a battery for someone on a quartz watch while being a watchsmith... Like refusing to print a single A4 page as a copyshop.... Like refusing to sell tea at a coffeeshop.... It's just refusing a customer, and as a real business men you'll know the customer is king, never refuse one.

Baldrick

Which is what I meant when I said you're the "watch-smith" now......you've had a couple of pints with a qualified watch-smith.....et voila...suddenly like all before you...

"I am now a watch-smith"

Translation:

I don't have a pot to piss in....but I can lighten my financial load by tinkering about with all and sundry and member's watches....!

Do it properly......if you can't afford to go to school...take the online courses....instead of fannying about with black lume......you're beginning to sound like TeeJay wittering on about Bumblbee Transformer cars / Star Wars lasers .....fundoshis and haram full body tattoos :B):

What kind of watchsmith

BTW....here's a reality check for ya......YOU ARE NOT A WATCH-SMITH !!!

DR3M3L
Which is what I meant when I said you're the "watch-smith" now......you've had a couple of pints with a qualified watch-smith.....et voila...suddenly like all before you...

"I am now a watch-smith"

Translation:

I don't have a pot to piss in....but I can lighten my financial load by tinkering about with all and sundry and member's watches....!

Do it properly......if you can't afford to go to school...take the online courses....instead of fannying about with black lume......you're beginning to sound like TeeJay wittering on about Bumblbee Transformer cars / Star Wars lasers .....fundoshis and haram full body tattoos :B):

What kind of watchsmith

BTW....here's a reality check for ya......YOU ARE NOT A WATCH-SMITH !!!

Not being certified (yet) doesn't mean you are not a watchsmith. Someone driving a car without a license still IS a driver. You tell me to stop experimenting with black lume? Many others told me the exact opposite, to continue and CONTRIBUTE to this forum, are you contributing at all? With this kind of replies IMHO you're far from contributing. RWG is a nice place, just because people share their knowledge and findings, if everyone just has to quit in your opinion maybe YOU should quit instead.

By the way, no money to go to school? You need to recheck your sources mate. You know I'm just 20 years old, at my age I should be at school, but I'm not, why? Cuz I have passed my exams within just 1.5 years on a study of 4-5 years. Again, why? Because I worked hard, very hard, studied till late hours just to get this done, paid a lot of money to make it even possible and did it. I'm proud as fuck when looking at my certificate and willing to invest more. For now, what it's worth, I'm saving money for another study; watchmaking. It's my hobby and I'm free to do so, why I can't efford it right away? I got a daughter you know, she deserves everything and thus cost me a lot of money. You should NOT talk about my financials as you have NOTHING to compare it with. When you where 20 I imagine you where always whining to your parents asking for money while they fucking paid YOUR study.

trksh-bzr

Joran, just leave the miserable old cunt alone. No matter what you say, you're just wasting your time, responding to an olg git, determined to guess the truth and stick with it, even when he's completely wrong with assumptions grabbed from thin air about other people. All just because you say one thing that get's his little old heart pumping for another day ;)

Conex
:popcorn:

Baldrick
Not being certified (yet) doesn't mean you are not a watchsmith. Someone driving a car without a license still IS a driver.

Ufortunately it does.....like a learner driver...you are NOT QUALIFIED..,.try taking your car out on the public highway alone...and your Government will soon make you aware that you're not a DRIVER....!

You tell me to stop experimenting with black lume? Many others told me the exact opposite, to continue and CONTRIBUTE to this forum, are you contributing at all?

It's a matter of opinion whether your contribution is positive or not.....I and others think it isn't.....there'll alway be polarised opinions...but if you think that's a positive contribution....the forum is doomed...!

if everyone just has to quit

I didn't say you should quit....I said you should re-focus your efforts on something worthwhile.

You know I'm just 20 years old, at my age I should be at school, but I'm not, why? Cuz I have passed my exams within just 1.5 years on a study of 4-5 years. Again, why? Because I worked hard, very hard, studied till late hours just to get this done, paid a lot of money to make it even possible and did it. I'm proud as fuck when looking at my certificate and willing to invest more.

So, you invested time....and lots of money..worked hard, very hard.all those late hours studying, passed your exams..taking only 1.5 years to complete a 4-5 year course....you're obviously a child prodigy.....quite the little Stephen Hawkings...ehh!!..f.....or what.....to sit in a basement fixing fake fracking watches, fannying about with model paints......that's some degree course....which Universities offer that course......simply to earn a coin...so you can exercise your intellectual prowess AGAIN.......what were you studying?...economics...engineering...fine arts....psychology...something worthwhile.....obviously not !!!...whatever it was...it was a poor choice, if all that you've been able to extrapolate it to...IS PICKING TINY SCREWS UP OFF THE FLOOR !

For now, what it's worth, I'm saving money for another study; watchmaking.

Again...seems your first choice was an ill-informed one...if you have to study AGAIN...while saving all the crust you can make from fixing fake watches :facepalm:

I got a daughter you know, she deserves everything and thus cost me a lot of money.

You won't get an argument about your daughter from me...suffice to say I wasn't foolish enough to burden myself with a rug-rat at 20 years of age....I was busy working out how to build my empire and having fun ;)

When you where 20 I imagine you where always whining to your parents asking for money while they fucking paid YOUR study.

If only....I didn't have parents when I was 20....and my education was paid for not by my family...but by bursaries...anybody can BUY an education...it's a lot harder to win one !

@Amit or Kermit...whatever your prior alter ego was.....you're right....I'm forced to agree with you...you got it right...I am an old cunt...( tho not miserable... :D )...... 'cept when I read your nonsense...I don't work now...I'm retired and have been for a long time...so I can take as much or as little from the day as I choose........what's your excuse....whose money are you stealing when you're wittering on here all day and every day.... :rofl:

DR3M3L

Seriously Baldrick, I'm disgusted by your way of talking. You don't deserve the membership of such a great community.

I'm outta here, don't have to waste my time on such a childish person. Baldrick, just go fuck yourself.

:wave:

Baldrick
Seriously Baldrick, I'm disgusted by your way of talking. You don't deserve the membership of such a great community.

You can always file an HFR..or grow a thicker skin.....now I see you are 20 yrs old !

Conex

I'm outta here, don't have to waste my time on such a childish person. Baldrick, just go fuck yourself.

:wave:

Joran, two lines are not enough. You need to write more lines so Baldrick can quote each line and try and pick it apart, word by word, syllable by syllable. You'll soon see a pattern to his arguement technique. :popcorn:

trksh-bzr
Not being certified (yet) doesn't mean you are not a watchsmith. Someone driving a car without a license still IS a driver.

Ufortunately it does.....like a learner driver...you are NOT QUALIFIED..,.try taking your car out on the public highway alone...and your Government will soon make you aware that you're not a DRIVER....!

You tell me to stop experimenting with black lume? Many others told me the exact opposite, to continue and CONTRIBUTE to this forum, are you contributing at all?

It's a matter of opinion whether your contribution is positive or not.....I and others think it isn't.....there'll alway be polarised opinions...but if you think that's a positive contribution....the forum is doomed...!

if everyone just has to quit

I didn't say you should quit....I said you should re-focus your efforts on something worthwhile.

You know I'm just 20 years old, at my age I should be at school, but I'm not, why? Cuz I have passed my exams within just 1.5 years on a study of 4-5 years. Again, why? Because I worked hard, very hard, studied till late hours just to get this done, paid a lot of money to make it even possible and did it. I'm proud as fuck when looking at my certificate and willing to invest more.

So, you invested time....and lots of money..worked hard, very hard.all those late hours studying, passed your exams..taking only 1.5 years to complete a 4-5 year course....you're obviously a child prodigy.....quite the little Stephen Hawkings...ehh!!..f.....or what.....to sit in a basement fixing fake fracking watches, fannying about with model paints......that's some degree course....which Universities offer that course......simply to earn a coin...so you can exercise your intellectual prowess AGAIN.......what were you studying?...economics...engineering...fine arts....psychology...something worthwhile.....obviously not !!!...whatever it was...it was a poor choice, if all that you've been able to extrapolate it to...IS PICKING TINY SCREWS UP OFF THE FLOOR !

For now, what it's worth, I'm saving money for another study; watchmaking.

Again...seems your first choice was an ill-informed one...if you have to study AGAIN...while saving all the crust you can make from fixing fake watches :facepalm:

I got a daughter you know, she deserves everything and thus cost me a lot of money.

You won't get an argument about your daughter from me...suffice to say I wasn't foolish enough to burden myself with a rug-rat at 20 years of age....I was busy working out how to build my empire and having fun ;)

When you where 20 I imagine you where always whining to your parents asking for money while they fucking paid YOUR study.

If only....I didn't have parents when I was 20....and my education was paid for not by my family...but by bursaries...anybody can BUY an education...it's a lot harder to win one !

@Amit or Kermit...whatever your prior alter ego was.....you're right....I'm forced to agree with you...you got it right...I am an old cunt...( tho not miserable... :D )...... 'cept when I read your nonsense...I don't work now...I'm retired and have been for a long time...so I can take as much or as little from the day as I choose........what's your excuse....whose money are you stealing when you're wittering on here all day and every day.... :rofl:

amit, that's another guy.....

-miserable...? aren't you in sunny thailand? what excuse you have, has to be a helluva lot better than those stuck in an office, where they have to sit to do their job.....without stealing anybody's money, Niel. And one little detail....on here all day, every day? you clearly have the memory and attention to facts of a ninety year old walker bully... :lol: I am here when I take a dump, browsing on tapa....I still enjoy the convos with my buddy's, despite being in a work situation that allows me to hang around less, and doing the browsing while slipping a nougat chorizo, only makes your posts more realistic, with the strong smell of scaffolders poop on the side.

I am glad tho' that my post gave you a little blood pressure....you need the circulation to make that bedsore between your ass and your wheelchair heal up....glad I could be of service to your ass....after all, you need it to figure out your next post ;)

Monty010

Well looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of a Thai happy ending. Jeez just a couple of pages and it cost me a while to read up.

So can someone tell me how this got from a watch (be it your taste or not) to a slugging match between two people separated by 7 decades ;)

Come on the kid's got a point. It's not if one likes the watch or not, if someone is willing to pay money to get it botoxed up it's his money.

But starting to beat a guy up for just trying his best becoming a watch smith / modder whatever... Is just plain not gentlemen like.

Oke I may get why baldrick might think Joran is a young smart ass :lol: but I'm kinda thinking he was also in his younger days..And stil is.

And probably you got your fair amount of shit when building your " empire" so cut the kid some slack building his.

Now can we all just behave as metrosexual men and kiss and make up :)

Baldrick
amit, that's another guy.....

Sorry my bad....I keep getting you Eurasians mixed up with each other...your writing style is similar to his....rubbish !

-miserable...? aren't you in sunny thailand?

No, I'm in sunny Scotland at present....tho' I could be in sunny Thailand or at my other sunny home in Lanzarote at any point in time...it's nice to have the choice... ;)

what excuse you have,

I don't need any excuse.....that's only required when you have to report to a higher authority....I don't have one...ergo...no excuse required ;)

Niel

I think you're confused....if I recall correctly it was Neil :D

And one little detail....on here all day, every day?

1.17 posts per day ....and here you are !

you clearly have the memory and attention to facts of a ninety year old walker bully..

I'm not quite clear what a 'walker bully' is...must be some sort of Dutch thang ...most of their stuff makes no sense at the best of times...this is just another example !

.I still enjoy the convos with my buddy's, despite being in a work situation that allows me to hang around less, and doing the browsing while slipping a nougat chorizo,

Barrista benefits...AND tips....how can you compete with that :D

with the strong smell of scaffolders poop on the side.

Must be another Dutch thang...it doesn't make sense and let's face it...we all know what Dutch humour is like...and it doesn't result in this.... :rofl:

I am glad tho' that my post gave you a little blood pressure

My blood pressure is perfectly fine....and c'mon...as if YOU could cause me any consternation...get real !!!

bedsore between your ass and your wheelchair heal up....glad I could be of service to your ass

Bedsore.... :rofl:.....still...it must be better than being a pimple on the face of humanity....I'm dazzled by the glare of your synesis :B):

Stuvetjee

You can always file an HFR..or grow a thicker skin.....now I see you are 20 yrs old !

God Baldrick. Wtf is your problem?!

Joran got more passion and knowledge for watches in his little pinky then you in your whole body.

I dont see you doing the researches on black lume? Or help a fellow member out with keyless problems?

When are you a qualified watchsmith? When a dork hands out a certificate after some lessons in a workshop? If you have the passion and technique for something you can learn it yourself.

What do you add to this forum? Nothing! The only thing you can is burn and flame everyone.

Atleast Joran is a standup member, has respect for everyone and is kind. Your type of people are the rotten apples on this fora.

-Joran thumbsup mate! :)

Baldrick

Phew...Mods are gonna be busy.....2x HFRs in the one day...let's see if I can make it 3x....looks like I've got the Dutchies in a lather ;)

BTW...where it is written that everyone has to contribute.......this is a symposium...not an academia :B):

Hornet

Would it be childish to say "fight, fight, fight"? :boxing:

.....I'm just been taken back to my school days by all this.

Baldrick
"fight, fight, fight"?

No fighting involved....the Dutchies are way too easy to wind up....I don't think ther lip has stopped quivering since the collapse of Dutch tulip mania and the realisation that they didn't quite have the empire they thought they had.....it's like pulling the wings off flies......one of them will be along soon to prove it ;)

Stuvetjee
Phew...Mods are gonna be busy.....2x HFRs in the one day...let's see if I can make it 3x....looks like I've got the Dutchies in a lather ;)

BTW...where it is written that everyone has to contribute.......this is a symposium...not an academia :B):

Well you might got us 3 dutchies in a lather, but your still on your own. Like always...

Hornet
"fight, fight, fight"?

No fighting involved....the Dutchies are way too easy to wind up....I don't think ther lip has stopped quivering since the collapse of Dutch tulip mania and the realisation that they didn't quite have the empire they thought they had ;)

Did they have an empire?

.....still "fight, fight, fight".

Baldrick
but your still on your own

Yep...just me vs the rest of the world....but it's all that's required to deal with you lot...stand down everybody else....there's no threat here...relax it's only the Dutch...( pretend Germans )... :D

Chavezzito

Now I´m going to jump in...but just a quickie...Trk is no Dutchie.

Play on!

Stuvetjee
but your still on your own

Yep...just me vs the rest of the world....but it's all that's required to deal with you lot...stand down everybody else....there's no threat here...relax it's only the Dutch...( pretend Germans )... :D

Wow must be fun to live all by yourself with everyone puking on you because of your behavior, oh wait everyone is the same in that miserable Scotland :lol: .

Stuvetjee
Now I´m going to jump in...but just a quickie...Trk is no Dutchie.

Play on!

Yeah he is mistaking, probably has something to do with age :rofl:

Baldrick
Wow must be fun to be a Rolex addict

;)

I'll just confer honorary Dutchy status upon him.....Swedish / Danish / Turkish / German....what's the difference :D