Sign in to follow this  
avc0002

Idk why I havent bought this for myself yet

Monty010
Phew...Mods are gonna be busy.....2x HFRs in the one day...let's see if I can make it 3x....looks like I've got the Dutchies in a lather ;)

BTW...where it is written that everyone has to contribute.......this is a symposium...not an academia :B):

well you know what they say "all for one" and all that. Plus I don't like it when a friend gets slammed for no particular reason.

On the whole Dutch empire crap. Well luckily you are in Scotland that's still part of a what I think is a real empire. But you guys are hard at work screwing that up over there.

Now if you don't mind I'll be putting on my clogs and be off for a moment cause I've got some tulips to admire in the garden :)

Stuvetjee
Wow must be fun to be a Rolex addict

;)

I'll just confer honorary Dutchy status upon him..... :D

Everyone their own brand. You have for instance a fugly strap on a perfect FM ;)

Baldrick

Well...at least I got one aspect of it right. :D ......what's your excuse ?

Conex
:popcorn:

Conex

No wait.

Now you can pick apart my popcorn eating dudes line by line Baldrick.

Baldrick

I can't....you're post deficient ;)

Stuvetjee
Well...at least I got one aspect of it right. :D ......what's your excuse ?

Why do i need an excuse? I love the design and elegance of their models.

Each their own. You dont seem to understand those words? Ahaa scottish. ;)

Edited by Stuvetjee

sardonix

Baldrick why so strict on the kid?

He helped me out with a watch, now trying to help me out with another watch.

I am also Dutch and Joran is a Topper.

In Holland we like toppers, good people we call Toppers.

And do you need diplomas to be a Topper.....Not in Holland because its.......Holland :)

We even got singers who are Toppers.....they can not sing......but thousands of Dutch Mature woman like them.

We are just Dutch sorry for that :)

Baldrick

:rofl:

Topper means something different in English Sardy..... :D

PS....thanks for posting that...reminds me of why I like Eurotrash so much ;)

Stuvetjee

PS....thanks for posting that...reminds me of why I like Eurotrash so much ;)

He is raising the white flag! :rofl:

Conex
I can't....you're post deficient ;)

Never stopped you before old chap. ;)

Pure B

Hahaha Baldrick, what a misserable old piece of shit you are!

trksh-bzr
Sorry my bad....I keep getting you Eurasians mixed up with each other...your writing style is similar to his....rubbish !

oh, you're soo cute you old grumpy garden gnome......remember when I said this:

No matter what you say, you're just wasting your time, responding to an olg git, determined to guess the truth and stick with it, even when he's completely wrong with assumptions grabbed from thin air about other people

I'm not eurasian in the meaning that I dare assume you mean by "eurasian". Ironic that the name would indicate someone european, living in asia.....the bottleneck points at you......let me explain before you tell me that the bottle neck is a Dutch thing....Spin the bottle is a game we kids made after you already grew up.....I bow for the fact that you grew up, when you drank directly from the goats tits, before bottles were invented. ;)

Why you bring Amit into the discussion I dunno, but it's a bit disgusting really. The fact that you are, not implying, but rather stating, that Eurasians writing is rubbish, I have to see as sarcasm, as otherwise it would be racist. Saying that people who didn't grow up with english as first language generally write in a poorer english than native english speakers would have been true by common understanding. I don't mind racist comments, as long as they are used as sarcasm to underscore the sillyness of such thinking. Remember, direct racism is a seriuous board rule to brake. ;)

No, I'm in sunny Scotland at present....tho' I could be in sunny Thailand or at my other sunny home in Lanzarote at any point in time...it's nice to have the choice... ;)

Thats just swell. I believe that this is all true....I don't make up my own facts.

I will grant you, that you being superior due to age and all, there must be some slack for making up funny facts, as we all know, the further we go back in history, the more flat earth and jesus is really gods child stories, we will find.

I don't need any excuse.....that's only required when you have to report to a higher authority....I don't have one...ergo...no excuse required ;)

You don't need an excuse. fine. the rest of us are just crazy for being here, not you though ;)

I think you're confused....if I recall correctly it was Neil :D

Niel, Kneil, Kneel....all the same....you would understand what I am saying, even if you are struggeling trying to flame an uneducated danish scaffolder, debating in his second language... :lol: you know you wouldn't get any points for your last post quoting me. In the eurovision flame contest, you would be "Balta" with zero points.

1.17 posts per day ....and here you are !

I see your point....all day :rofl: 1,17 post would take all day, if; 1: I was a retired old sad man who thought he had all the time in the world, but in reality has less time, statistically, than us young rascels. and 2: had to quote everyone else down to the last comma everytime. ;)

I'm not quite clear what a 'walker bully' is...must be some sort of Dutch thang ...most of their stuff makes no sense at the best of times...this is just another example !

front_wheel_walker.jpg

Walker

bully.jpg

Bully

you do the math, numbnuts ;)

Barrista benefits...AND tips....how can you compete with that :D

I have no idea what you are trying to say, but that may just be me and my horrible english skills..... I deeply apologize. I bow for your superior intellect sir ;)

Must be another Dutch thang...it doesn't make sense and let's face it...we all know what Dutch humour is like...and it doesn't result in this.... :rofl:

It's still a fact that I'm not dutch, but I do like many dutch people.....now go ahead and tell me that dutch has to be with a capital "C" ;)

My blood pressure is perfectly fine....and c'mon...as if YOU could cause me any consternation...get real !!!

Oh c'mon, Youu're enjoying this as much as me....normally, when you're not made out to look like a desperate tosser grabbing for a straw ;)

Bedsore.... :rofl:.....still...it must be better than being a pimple on the face of humanity....I'm dazzled by the glare of your synesis :B):

Yea, bedsore. It's what you get when you're an old fart in a wheelchair. ooh, sorry, I was grabbing a fact out of thin air there.....that's your thing. Granted then, you might not have bedsores, even if it would explain the motivation to take a swing at even the momst innocent fella.

pimple on the face of humanity....I am that because I don't agre with your posts quite often. That's not a very desperate "master debator" right there, is it :rofl:

Sorry if your do not understand my rubbish writing style. It may be due to me often taking sides with sympathetic members........other than that, I don't know if you made your own definition of good writing style.

Tits McGee

:lmao: Thanks Baldy.

When many here get a clue there'll be less humor in these forums. Not likely it will ever happen tho

trksh-bzr

sorry, it may have been a bad decision to use balders siggy, it may make it look to some like he's the guy on top :rofl:

I shall edit it out right away ;)

Monty010
sorry, it may have been a bad decision to use balders siggy, it may make it look to some like he's the guy on top :rofl:

and you made a couple of small spelling mistakes. Might want to clear that up before the Oxford dictionary blows a gasket ;)

Stuvetjee

:rofl:

trksh-bzr

and you made a couple of small spelling mistakes. Might want to clear that up before the Oxford dictionary blows a gasket ;)

mostly I do a lot of typos. I don't really care. I do remove them when I notice. really, lashing out for typos or spelling mistakes, from someone so much lower reanking in terms of wisdom and intellect, wouldn't look flattering for good ol' garden gnome :)

Conex

Yes edit before your post is pulled apart letter by letter.

trksh-bzr

explain why I would give a toss if I have typo's or spelling mistakes in my posts again? :) nothing could wind me up less. I am not writing a book, nor am I doing this as a pro. I'm just saying what I think. Silly, right?

elp

I look forward to finding out about the best black lume recipe Joran, thanks for sharing your experiences with the board.

Baldrick
When many here get a clue there'll be less humor in these forums. Not likely it will ever happen tho

Not likely at all Tits...when you consider the quality of these members ( emphasis on: members) :lol:

@Turd or whatever your handle is......I tried hard...ever so hard....in fact as hard as Joran did in his studies...to understand your post...I failed...I even punched it into Google ...now I'm faced with a lawsuit from them for an attempted DDOS and crashing their servers....so in face of that....let me offer you one piece of advice....no...let's make it two.

1. Don't attempt to be both clever AND funny in your posts....you don't fit the job description...especially when the preponderance of members are native English speakers....they just won't get your eclectic attempts at humour...!

2. Stick to trying to be funny...because clever is a stretch waaay too far for you...even with the help of your scaffolding......be content with your station in life....others manage it...I'm sure given time you will also....mull it over your next nougat chorizo espresso .....be happy as a nugget :D

Realism

i touched myself

the end

Conex

explain why I would give a toss if I have typo's or spelling mistakes in my posts again? :) nothing could wind me up less. I am not writing a book, nor am I doing this as a pro. I'm just saying what I think. Silly, right?

Oh i totally agree mate, I was being sarcastic. I think picking apart posts line by line and pointing out spelling errors is a cheep (sic) arguement tactic. In fact its not an arguement or debating tactic at all. Its seen as uncouth, a low shot. Argumentum ad hominem and all that caper.

Conex
i touched myself

the end

Best post tonight. Fact.