Sign in to follow this  
cigator

Any Recs for a Cartier Santos

cigator

Just got my BK DSSD in the mail today. It is my first replica and I am impressed with the quality. I always like the Cartier Santos and was wondering what you might recommend as a good source for a high quality rep of this model. Thanks.

sammysmiths
Just got my BK DSSD in the mail today. It is my first replica and I am impressed with the quality. I always like the Cartier Santos and was wondering what you might recommend as a good source for a high quality rep of this model. Thanks.

I recently got a ladies Santos for my GF from Lawrence Houseofsouvenirs. Cant fault his service.

Silverspeed

The recently released rep Santos's looke very good...much better than the previous versions.

The biggest improvements are the correct dial and much better crown.

These newer rep Santos's come in different grades starting from around $400 with an ETA2824

up to the $1500 1:1 rep including a gen movement, even better case, clasp, bezel and a genuine croc leather strap.

Most of the trusted dealers here on RWG should be able to source these newer Santos's

for instance from Replicamake http://www.replicamake.com/product_info.ph...roducts_id=1824

Do bear in mind that these socalled "ultimate" versions come with the normal rep strap, which are

not very good to say the least...they are crap! If you want a good aftermarket croc leather strap for the Santos you'll need to spend another $200

cigator
The recently released rep Santos's looke very good...much better than the previous versions.

The biggest improvements are the correct dial and much better crown.

These newer rep Santos's come in different grades starting from around $400 with an ETA2824

up to the $1500 1:1 rep including a gen movement, even better case, clasp, bezel and a genuine croc leather strap.

Most of the trusted dealers here on RWG should be able to source these newer Santos's

for instance from Replicamake http://www.replicamake.com/product_info.ph...roducts_id=1824

Do bear in mind that these socalled "ultimate" versions come with the normal rep strap, which are

not very good to say the least...they are crap! If you want a good aftermarket croc leather strap for the Santos you'll need to spend another $200

Thanks for the info. Where would I find a good replacement strap

Silverspeed

HKTan a strapmaker on many rep boards makes a good alligator strap for the Santos

This is his antique brown alligator Santos strap

IMG_2703kopiekopie.jpg