Sign in to follow this  
SheriffWho

AP Diver V6 Quick Review

dullidulli

The V6 is a lovely watch. Received mine yesterday. I am impressed.

But I've seen an AP Diver Titanium on another thread and even though it is a fantasy model, I must say it looks stunning. Maybe even more than the SS one?!

Livehard362

I'm on such an AP kick right now. It's like crack looking at these. It's even worse knowing I don't have the funds for a few weeks. Won't be long though.

ANDMAN.ELLIPSIS
The hands are a different colour to the hour markers from what I can see. On the gen they are very much all the same bright white. Please correct me if I am wrong

A big tell if what you say is true !!

you are right , but this problem exists since V3.5 ! RELUME in the way to go ...

Thanks for confirmation! Well, my AP diver will remain in the box untill relume is done ... Such a big tell for me !

do not exagerate , i wear my V3.5 almost everyday and no one had a clue it's a rep. even one of my friend who is accountant at Audemars Piguet Swizerland.... only you see those details... only you. ;)

enjoy your watch buddy. at some point, some of us become so much obsessed , that they found a gen not perfect enough ... and if you read this forum like me you will encounter those obsessed guys who cannot even bear the quality of gens .... don't be stupid ! ;) wear your watch.

We'll said.... The level of some peoples unreasonable expectations and obsessive fault finding kills all

The pleasure of owning an amazing watch that is 98% accurate for 2% of the price of a Gen... !!!!!!!!

zSz

Good price for the quality, enjoy!

ex660

a pcs of solid watch .. notthing much to complaint .. except for the subpar strap

alanArgon

Sorry I am just getting into the AP addiction - APdiction - Seeing the beauty of this V6, I am gonna take the plunge - just a question though, does the inner rotating ring (diving scale) rotate when you turn the 'screw' at 10?

saipphire

Is it dive ready?? i've noticed that most reps won't give a depth rating, but if they are built right should go the distance. Am I correct?

zsolie

Sorry I am just getting into the AP addiction - APdiction - Seeing the beauty of this V6, I am gonna take the plunge - just a question though, does the inner rotating ring (diving scale) rotate when you turn the 'screw' at 10?

Yes mate, it will turn in one direction, like a gen.

zsolie

Is it dive ready?? i've noticed that most reps won't give a depth rating, but if they are built right should go the distance. Am I correct?

They are built right, but need to check to be sure.

Last week received mine and first it took to a watchsmith to check te WR. It passed the 50M WR without any modifications. It was checked with a Witschi machine.

ex660

how's the time reserve? 12 ? 24? 32hrs?

northantsrich

Finally got my AP Diver V6 with a custom horn-back strap from Dan. Ill post some pics later.