Sign in to follow this  
SheriffWho

AP Diver V6 Quick Review

TimeDelux

Beautiful pics, love me FC diver but have to get a SS Diver V6 now as well.

gvln68

thanx for sharing pics, very nice choise

Ghostripper

It is weird, I got a V6 recently and the lume is the same on the marks and the hands....Maybe it was a different batch?

gran

It is weird, I got a V6 recently and the lume is the same on the marks and the hands....Maybe it was a different batch?

maybe its a V5.1? lets see some detailed pictures

tonyl

I need on of these in my life

parisianshut

just received my V6 from TORO and i have to admit : WHAT A PIECE !! i have the famous V3.5 version which is really great but this V6 is incredible. it surpassed the V3,5 in many ways :

- the bezel screw are smaller , this 0.2mm difference makes a huge difference : the watch seems to be more subtile, smaller, much more balanced. screw have not the rounded feel of the gen, none of then are sunken. most of them are

- the polished part of the bezel is thinner when you look at it from the sides but thicker when you look at it from the top.

- the polished part od the case (angles) are wider. much much better looking than the 3,5.

- the bracelet is just as the 3,5 version except the buckle which is not as good as the 3,5 (very harch feel of the metal) in fact the V6 buckle is not as confortable. this is because the holes are too high: leaving a level difference between the buckle and the bracelet. it hurts.

- the bracelet connexion to the case is much better on the V6. tighter. not loose.

- dial and numbers are flawless. BUT the dial looks less shinny than the V3,5. i prefer it that way.

i will post photo and full review. soon.

norrie

I'm looking to make my first leap into AP world from PAM world. So… this is by J12 maker and the 5.1 is by Noob? J12 is better (to most eyes) than Noob? Movements are the same?

TTI2

Same here... just received mine yesterday and it looks the same to me....got mine from Ken at RWI...

Monte

The Same, QC Pics from Toro V6 - Same Color one Hands

hlodhi1
Nice watch! Will they ever end this Diver war??

HELL NO JUST LIKE THE SUB DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THEY CANT GET THE CROWN GUARD CORRECT OR THE PEARL RIGHT THEY LEAVE JUST ENOUGH WRONG FOR THE ANALS TO PICK AND BLOW WAY OUT OF SENSE SO THE POOR GUY LOOKS AT A SUB HE JUST FOOLED HIS BUDDIES FOR THE PAST YR WITH AND THE CLERKS AT THE JEWELRY STORE WIT WILL FORK OUT 400 FOR THE BP OR NOOB 5.46457 VESION THATS WHY IM JUST GONNA BUY A TC V6 WITH A GEN INSERT AND CALL IT A DAY

Hey, man, tell us how you really feel.

sacsha1

Mine says hi!

rusute5e.jpg

Edited by sacsha1

marvinchronomat

I'm ordering one from Toronto now but seems like there's no shipping to my country netherlands antilles, what should I do to get one, many thanks guys

dawnyeo
I keep coming back to the AP Diver - consider myself a "Rolex" guy, but this might have to be added to collection!

I remember back in the day when I was a "rolex guy"

Lol ;-)

Your watch looks stunning. I'm looking into buying a V6 but i'm having 2nd thought about getting it from Toro after reading the reviews on RWG. which dealer did you buy yours from? Thanks

ANDMAN.ELLIPSIS

Thanks for the pics and review Sheriff... another beauty you have there...

Dawnyeo .... imo Toro great AP dealer and TD here, never had any probs with him ...

Ryan at intime not TD here but on RWI is another good AP man ...

Grunge

beautiful....

Mwhitetx

Wow this is beautiful

psantos1091

I'm so envious >=\

FukuokaTen

Are there two V6 versions floating around? You can see from photos on this thread a) all hands steel & white b) black & white combination. So which version is real V6?

level z
I keep coming back to the AP Diver - consider myself a "Rolex" guy, but this might have to be added to collection!

Lol ;-)

Your watch looks stunning. I'm looking into buying a V6 but i'm having 2nd thought about getting it from Toro after reading the reviews on RWG. which dealer did you buy yours from? Thanks

check out ken from next door .. great guy

dawnyeo

Lol ;-)

This Ken Next door that everyone is saying.. is there a link that leads to his website or something? Cant seem to find his shop anywhere. Thanks

gran

DrGranV6large.jpg

My V6

PepitoGrillo

My v3.5 so you can compare.

2276f250-5596-4885-a437-fc0957a51782_zps9f05b0e9.jpg

3ddimation

1st rep AP V6 from Toro. Mine says HI.

20140812_161624_zps568e8cf0.jpg

ANDMAN.ELLIPSIS

Lol ;-)

This Ken Next door that everyone is saying.. is there a link that leads to his website or something? Cant seem to find his shop anywhere. Thanks

Ken is psychospike... link

http://www.replica-w...splay.php?f=390

marvinchronomat

Finally got mines guys i ordered from toro i waited 4 weeks but i should say it was worth the wait only complain is that one of the case screws was a little loose, other then that a real beuaty v6 with swiss movement, up next is 15400, pictures will follow