Sign in to follow this  
dave47

Anybody Know Why I'm Suddenly Receiving This Message on RWI?

dave47

Hi, mates.

I was on RWI tonight doing my usual thing when I decided to go over to replica watch sales. When I clicked on the link, I got this warning message:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /vb/ on this server. Apache Server at www.replica-watch.info Port 80 So, I logged out and tried to log back on and received the same message. In fact, right now, I can't even log on to RWI. Exasperating!! Anybody have an idea as to WHY I'm receiving this FORBIDDEN message?? Thanks. dave

MikeAlmighty

Happens every night about this time :coke:

TT88

server maintenance :ph34r::ph34r:

mysterio

It should be something on the server side that's causing the error, but strange that it only affects you.

torobravo

It´s back now

trailboss99

It should be something on the server side that's causing the error, but strange that it only affects you.

It doesn't effect only him, it effects everybody for about 5 to 10 minutes at that time every day. It's the backup system.

BadPickle

It doesn't effect only him, it effects everybody for about 5 to 10 minutes at that time every day. It's the backup system.

Server operator changeover at RWI :lol:

DC686CFD-A09C-455E-BB37-11B596EB8417_zpsygkf3kgs.jpg

Mazz

this must be the millionth thread :D

narikaa
Annex - Francis, Anne (Forbidden Planet)_01.jpg

trailboss99

Not at all, that server cost me 3.5k. Until I can find a foolproof seamless backup system that doesn't take the board offline that one will stay. I'd rather lose 10 min a day than be down for weeks again. The way it is now the server could have a run in with Kinky, burst into flames and be reduced to dust and we can still be back running in less than a day.

Aren

Not at all, that server cost me 3.5k. Until I can find a foolproof seamless backup system that doesn't take the board offline that one will stay. I'd rather lose 10 min a day than be down for weeks again. The way it is now the server could have a run in with Kinky, burst into flames and be reduced to dust and we can still be back running in less than a day.

Yes, I had that kind of run in with Kinky once. It took me weeks to recover.

Thanks for the info Boss. Good to know and great to have reliable backup insurance like that.

:D

PBR...love the hamster pix.

:)