Sign in to follow this  
Jetmeister

First time replica buyer bad experience PAM 504

Wriggles

As said you'll need to be a member for longer and with more posts to sell here. Look around, join in, find out what a trusted dealer will provide for you, buy something nice, and by the time that all happens you should be eligible to sell.

You won't get a huge amount of your money back on this, but you should probably recoup about 50% of what you sent that bunch of scammers

Look on the bright side, many people pay sites like this and get empty boxes, you did ok

Left Coast Guy

Yeah, I was expecting much worse. That's probably like $100 version, and looks pretty wearable, I'm sure you could get close to $100 for it on resale.

LightGeek

Never pay by WU to a non-TD unless you have a personal rapport... For me anyway.

Jetmeister

Thank you. I tried to list the watch along with another rep and failed already. I did not see the rules right away. Now i am trying to delete them because i flooded the threads due to tapatalk failing to upload. How can I remove my posts?

LightGeek
Thank you. I tried to list the watch along with another rep and failed already. I did not see the rules right away. Now i am trying to delete them because i flooded the threads due to tapatalk failing to upload. How can I remove my posts?

Message a mod, then wait the requisite time and/or become a VIP before listing.

Jetmeister

Thank you. Sorry for my wrong actions. This will not happen again. Thanks again for your replies. Appreciate it.

lmibcn, i apologize again for not paying attention to your post.

Wriggles

Message a mod, then wait the requisite time and/or become a VIP before listing.

VIP still needs to be a member for 30 days

plankton

A good TD makes all the difference......Learn which ones have the best movements, service, QC and develope a relationship with them.

chris817

Sorry to hear that, I have same experience before, the swindler disappeared after paid.

I buy some parts for replacement, make it looks better.

plankton

Hi,

I am new here and did not do my home work. It started last month when my friend showed me a Panerai Composite watch. I googled different models of the line and fell in love with the PAM00504. Then I started looking for a nice replica. I found this:

www.dxdealmall.com/replica-watches/kw-pam-504-best-edition_1410_p.html

Sent an inquiry, they replied quick. They told me that they will send me pictures of the item as soon as payment is made before shipping. I paid through WU, I got 15% discount plus 5% promo discount. SO I was like, WOW this is a great deal! So I sent them the payment. 2 days later, no pictures. I emailed them and the person was actually a little nasty maybe because I have been asking about the "promised pictures". The person just said, "we will send them soon". Another day had passed, no pictures. Sent another email for updates, they replied with a tracking number and said that the item was sent the day before. The watch came last night. Worst thing I have ever seen in my life. Wrong watch. Wrong details, just wrong in every way... I have been sending messages to this person. No response. Is this the end for me? Hope to hear from you guys. I want to know what else or is there a way to deal with this.. Thanks much!

Jetmeister

Listen to those valuable words of wisdom and you will find tons of joy in this hobby my friend!!!

Ishmael

Sorry to hear of your troubles my friend - but is this the end for you? Hell no! In fact, dealing with a scam site is simply the initiation process into this hobby. Now you have some valuable experience to lean on, and now you are in the warm and safe embrace of this forum. I can't count how many times I've dealt with scam sites and never got anything from them. At least you got a halfway decent looking watch, even if its not what you wanted originally. Trust me, having this only happen once to you puts you in the top 1%. I've been screwed six ways to Tuesday before I found this site. Keep at it and learn from the wealth of knowledge offered here and you will be rewarded!

As for your current situation, be prepared to just write this one off. I wouldn't expect anything from those people, and whatever you do, DON'T SEND THE WATCH BACK FOR A REFUND! That money is gone. Like some others have said already, you might be able to recoup some of that money back by selling the watch here (after you meet the criteria first). Chin up, the best is yet to come.