Sign in to follow this  
draggnation

Welcomed Two Bad ass Monsters From Pharmo!

draggnation

Sup guys... At last they here! After the long wait and bank holidays...my first set of gens, these beauties, got delivered today - an orange and black monster from Helal.

I have to say Helal is a great lover of seikos and this is more spelt out with the way he handled packaging. So tidy and compact. His communication all through purchase and delivery was smooth and his feedback remarkable. Also, he threw in two extra straps for me as freebies...the well respected yokobos and a rubber strap. Great guy.

Pardon my noobie anxiety, im sure alot of you are past these monsters but to me these are gorgeous!

I still have two invictas coming which would up my gen collection to four....but for now, my anxiety is curtailed with these two. Many thanks to Helal!..many thanks to RWG...

dyzupy3e.jpg

qe6y2u7u.jpg

rajeberu.jpg

ejy5a2ab.jpg

3ete8a8y.jpg

Pharmo

Missing the beauties already mate :lol:

Enjoy them in good health my friend. You too were a top guy to deal with. Highly recommended buyer here chaps!

RussP

They are lovely watches.

Dunno if anybody is possibly 'over' them as they are a fabulous design and their lume is just something else.

I've recently started collecting Seikos..............including one acquired just yesterday.

See my post in the Seiko section.

draggnation

Thanks guys...

TheSav

Very nice. I'm still yet to get my hands on a monster.