Sign in to follow this  
Avant

Watch Dials - an impossible dream?

Avant

I introduced myself a couple of weeks ago - and have spent a good deal of time since then reading as much as possible. This is my first real post so be gentle!

What I am looking for is a dial for a 44mm Pan A Like. I know exactly what i want but I want someone to print onto the dial for me. Again, I know exactly what I want - take one sterile dial - with decent lume - and print something on it for me. Hell, do a couple, I would be delighted! I am perfectly willing to pay for this, I would imagine that would be a requirement really, no-one is going to send me a custom printed dial for free:-))

The big question - Who would do this for me? WITHOUT a minimum order of a thousand or a second mortgage on the house? I would be very, very grateful if someone could point me in the right direction or even offer to do this for me.

Thanks everyone for all your help so far.

Edited by Avant

KBH

There are a couple of guys here that have made custom dials with water slide decals. Maybe one of them will see this and help you out.

JoeyB

I am using the water-slide decals on 4 watches, a couple in project mode still. But I don't think it will work well on a Pam dial. Whether sandwich or sausage numbered, you'd have to use a decal that would sit inside the numbers, and that would show at it's edges. 

It might work if you're going for your initials or a logo of sorts. 

Here is the first one I did. My Rolex 6542